Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.10.2012, 17:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #231
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed Посмотреть сообщение
no real propaganda
Well, you give ...

And where in addition to "Echo .."
and the sites they advocate for?

They are after all still and criminal cases instituted think will go away?
Hahanki type?
Pussy Riot case showed that there hihanki.
After all, the election of COP already got his criminal case.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
emir (20.10.2012), Дилетант (21.10.2012)
Старый 19.10.2012, 18:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #232
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2302651"
If you brought it to compare with the figures of the COP, a comparison of the agitation . activities and its intelligibility and the people there - not even require criticism.
For example, I argue with you I can not, because you are, and it shows , not only understand Russian realities and certainly will not be a connoisseur to discuss the " real" Ukrainian politicians Kolesnichenko Tyagnyboka , Royal , Tigipko Farion , Timoshenko and Lozinski and, for example , a journalist Oksana Belozersky looked several programs with Schuster on UT- 1 or Kiselev Іntere .

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.10.2012, 18:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #233
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,620 раз(а) в 2,829 сообщениях

Fellow Members, and you notice that in the first message of this thread link is dead, "frozen"?

You could not replace it with a working link of the event described?

Or just add there photos.

Игорь Гурьев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.10.2012, 18:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #234
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2302941"
I , for example, you can not argue , because you are, and it shows , not only understand Russian realities and certainly will not be a connoisseur to discuss the " real" Ukrainian politicians Kolesnichenko Tyagnyboka , Royal , Tigipko Farion , Tymoshenko, and Lozinski , for example , a journalist Oksana Belozersky watching several programs with Schuster on UT- 1 or Kiselev Іntere .
Yes, troll messages may act on silly pervoklasnikov , adding uncertainty to them .
But in a little grown- blah -blah without reasoning and evidence -....
Especially since you have been in vain , " Eclipse ." I do not like the idea of ​​Prokhanov.
So -more specifics about " the Russian reality ."

As to the " poor", tormented figures of the COP in comparison with the same Prokhanov. Somehow was forgotten already that it fired from tanks, newspaper and property destroyed razokrali .

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.10.2012, 19:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #235
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2302961"
One was forgotten already, that it fired from tanks, newspapers and property destroyed razokrali .
Yeah , hero.
Nevzorov :[/B][/FONT] [/URL]

I remember a wonderful event. Was the coup of 1991, defeated the coup . I was in Moscow , Prokhanov called me at night and said, " Glebych " , followed by unprintable word , synonymous with the word " end." It was found that the windows Prokhanov for him build the scaffold. Normal medieval scaffold of boards, with a ladder up, with a deck . When I arrived, Prokhanov, completely white at the window looking at the construction of the scaffold. As it turned out - do not forget what it was a month - on the area opened the annual autumn vegetable market .

Speaking of " fired from tanks ": I do not remember who it of the then members of these tanks have killed or wounded ? Or may not be members of , and some of the famous people? A?

Старый 19.10.2012, 19:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #236
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

By the way, Prokhanov published gift books popular prints of his works.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Проханов лубок.jpg
Просмотров: 65
Размер:	108.6 Кб
ID:	1753862   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Проханов лубок1.jpg
Просмотров: 65
Размер:	66.6 Кб
ID:	1753872  

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.10.2012, 01:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #237
Местный

Поблагодарили 86 раз(а) в 32 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для emir с помощью Skype™

Very interesting story about how the money collected from the sale of its Banksy prints for War ... bukaf much, but it is very entertaining and it was interesting to see how bought and sold by collectors of his prints in England, arrange the sale of the galleries, dealers, gangs of dealers ... I even offer could not imagine that it causes such a stir

http://publicpost.ru/blog/id/18898/
Цитата:
If someone suddenly of my readers have not looked today, NTV (shok! black eye like that!), We will briefly discuss the mystery of the universe Namba van. It turns out that the Russian boat from the capital of Great Britain shakes ... attention! BANKSY!

Now how Arkady came to this thought. Banksy at the end of 2010 really transferred the money war activists. Only he translated the money was not for the revolution and not koschunnitsam, and the lawyers to get out of prison artists who were there for the action "palace coup." Quite a logical step for Banksy, an artist who stands for freedom of expression and so on.

Where did the money from Banksy - check out my post in 2010. At that time I was very lucky and I bought a real drum maestro.
Цитата:
It all started on Friday. My colleague came to the office with a bag of pot-bellied and eyes bulging. "I will now spend the night on the street. Rumored that tomorrow begins sale of prints Banksy!" - Does not include computer zachinschitsa said. Then she told me how all survived last year and bought a No ball games with the signature.
Цитата:
The first forty people - they were real bandyuki East End. As of the films of Guy Ritchie. Nearby stood several black SUVs with tinted windows. Local lads, apparently, got a call a friend and herded in 5 minutes everyone could find on the street. The result was a team of drug addicts, alcoholics, unemployed and just déclassé elements - cannon fodder, which is simply forced to sit all night in line. Some even in English not spoken.

At stake was too much money - is released about half a million to a million dollars of value added (the difference between the market price and the price at which the selling prints). The flow of these art lovers do not run out to 4 o'clock in the morning. From them and fought back gently
Цитата:
I found myself thinking that the head has already spent a profit from the sale of prints on ebay. Even after a while noticed that in turn everyone is talking about how much cost the previous print and how much it might cost.

The fact that the first time Banksy prints are produced in different colors. All morning, had to sell eight colors. Ekzemlyarov to 25 of each color. Such exclusivity just drives everyone crazy (including me).
Вложение 1755091Вложение 1755101

Well, the print itself, I think is very classy, ​​like hefty!

Вложение 1755111

Added after 2 minutes
I wonder where to find, how many are his prints in this series for comparison? Then they were sold for £ 450!

Миниатюры
Название: banksy-3-L.jpg
Просмотров: 184
Размер:	89.1 Кб
ID:	1755092   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: banksy-9-L.jpg
Просмотров: 108
Размер:	159.8 Кб
ID:	1755102   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: banksy-10-L.jpg
Просмотров: 136
Размер:	122.0 Кб
ID:	1755112  

Последний раз редактировалось emir; 21.10.2012 в 01:38. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
emir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо emir за это полезное сообщение:
Кирилл Сызранский (21.10.2012), манна (22.10.2012)
Старый 21.10.2012, 02:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #238
Гуру

По умолчанию Love is more than a faith.

Good picture.
Drawn on the wall in Tel Aviv, Israel, and some semblance of the Last Supper from the same [I](all the Jews I was not recognized )[/
I].

Добавлено через 3 минуты
Цитата:
"I'll sleep in the street today. Rumored that tomorrow begins sale of prints Banksy!"
Somebody someday we will nochivat outdoors up to buy prints of some of the artist?
Миниатюры
Название: 0_8b6d3_a6567772_XL.jpg
Просмотров: 63
Размер:	192.9 Кб
ID:	1754312   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 0_8b6d2_1d9c07a9_XL.jpg
Просмотров: 56
Размер:	188.6 Кб
ID:	1754322  

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 21.10.2012 в 02:56. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (22.10.2012), манна (22.10.2012)
Старый 21.10.2012, 02:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #239
Гуру

Цитата:
"I'll sleep in the street today. Rumored that tomorrow begins sale of prints Banksy!"
Anybody ever we will nochivat outdoors up to buy prints of some of the artist?
>

Старый 22.11.2012, 11:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #240
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene, 1591023"
The prisoner Artem Loskutov
The court did not arrest the artist Loskutov offended by policemen, one of whom he presented the joker

Central District Court of Novosibirsk on Thursday reviewed the complaint organizer of the annual event "Monstration" Artyom Loskutov the decision to arrest him on the case of insulting policemen, reports Newsru.com.

By order of August 28 Rags was wanted and should be detained in the detention center. Court on Thursday ruled partially upheld the complaint and dismissed Loskutova artist from the courtroom. At the same time ordered his wanted list were recognized.

Previously, the artist said that for three days, his lawyer wrote to appeal against the decision of 28 August. According to him, in the summer, he could not get to any of the meetings of the Case of insulting police and faxed the motion requesting a postponement. However, the judge decided to put him on the wanted list, and change the measure of restraint to recognizance not to leave for the arrest.

Late last year, the judge Galina Shkurenkova, in charge of the case, resigned in connection with which the process was halted. April 23 World Central District Court to re-examine the case started against Loskutova.

According to investigators, on the evening September 26, 2010 Rags at the monument on Lenin Square in the Central district of Novosibirsk publicly insulted three police officers who were on official duty.

In addition, according to the investigation, one of the sites on the internet artist posted an article containing offensive remarks "to the officer of the police in connection with the performance of his official duties." Policeman accused portrayed as a character of the movie Batman - villain the Joker.

As a result, in respect Loskutova in November 2010, was prosecuted by st.319 Criminal Code (insulting a government official). His apartment was searched and seized electronic media - three cell phones, a computer system and two laptops.

Previously, the artist brought to criminal liability for possession of 11 grams of marijuana and was fined by the court for 20 thousand rubles.

Rags confident that the increased interest in him law enforcement related to the negative attitude of some government officials to "Monstration" - the annual May Day march of youth, one of the organizers of which he was. Last April, the artist received a "demonstration" award for contemporary art "Innovation."

In October, the district administration has written Novosibirsk Artem Loskutov warning for violation of local laws on trafficking. The lawsuit was the "test purchases" a police artist's T-shirts with "icon", depicting prisoners participating punk band Pussy Riot.

(a)

Ответ