Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.05.2010, 14:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #51
Banned

Поблагодарили 3,709 раз(а) в 961 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
Eternal Glory to our veterans and the Eternal Memory of those who never returned from that war!
Photo № 4 - "Combat".
Assistant Political Officer A. Eremenko
Max Alpert
Combat 1942

"Combat" - the famous picture of World War II, made by Soviet photographer Max Alpert. The photograph shows the officer, raising a soldier in the attack, a few seconds before death. "Combat" - one of the most impressive and colorful photos of the Great Patriotic War. For a long time, despite the fact that the picture was famous and popular, were known only to the history of its creation and the name given to him by a photographer. The person pictured on her man remained unknown.

Author's story image

The photograph was taken July 12, 1942, in Luhansk (at that time - Voroshilovgradskaya region), in the area of hostilities, in which participated 220 th Infantry Regiment of 4 th Infantry Division, which in those days the Red Army fought persistent bloody defensive battles against the superior enemy forces. The photograph was taken on the field near the village of Good (now the village of Good Slavyanoserbsk district of Lugansk region) between the rivers and Lugan Lozovaja.

Photographs taken a position in a foxhole just ahead of the defense line. At this moment the attack began fascists passed AirStrike and started shelling. Alpert saw an officer who rose and immediately took a picture of him. At the same time a fragment of broken camera lens. The correspondent found that the film was lost and the frame is lost forever. Fiddling with a broken machine in his foxhole, he had some time watching the situation, but he heard the chain passed: "The battalion commander was killed." Name and title of officer remained unknown author, but heard later gave rise to name a picture that way [1]
Читать дальше... 

An attempt to establish the identity

The author has received many letters from various people, seeing the officer his relative [1].

In early 1970 the journalists of "Komsomolskaya Pravda" and members of the Lugansk regional youth organization "Молодогвардієць" (Russian "Molodogvardeets") sought to identify imprinted on the famous image of man. He allegedly was a native of Art. Millet Vasilkovskaja region Dnipropetrovsk region Alexei Eremenko Gordeevich, junior commissar of one of the mouths of 220 Infantry Regiment, 4 th infantry division.

This is what about those events a former soldier sanvzvoda 220 th Regiment, later Major-political worker Alexander Makarov Matveyevich [2]: Fascists frenzied rush into the attack after attack. The dead and wounded were many. We beat a depleted regiment had one-tenth or eleventh attack. The Germans climbed ahead to Vorochilovgrad, to which was about thirty miles. By the end of the day was wounded company commander Lt. Petrenko. After a fierce bombardment, backed by tanks and artillery, the Germans went into another attack. And then, to his full height, with the words: "Follow me! For the Motherland! Forward! "Eremenko dragged a company to meet chains Nazis. The attack was repulsed, but the political instructor was killed.

Veteran of the 285 th Division, Lt. Col. Vasily stock Sevastyanovich Berezubchak describes these events as follows [1]: Eight months, our division was on the defensive, covering Voroshilovgrad direction. Then, on the orders of General Grechko moved to a new line, took up defensive positions near the village of Good. Here and in a hot battle, during which killed commissar Eremenko. I find it hard to believe that the picture was taken in another place, while another battle. Because the man was killed Eremenko during a counterattack. However, in that battle there was not a reporter ...

And it was this morning on July 12. We have hit a barrage artogon. We repulsed the first attack. But during the second shook right flank. The soldiers began to retreat. We have gone deaf, blind, many blood flowed from his ears - burst eardrums! I was ordered to restore the division commander, to stop the soldiers, because the situation was created critical. Hurried toward the retreating. And then he saw Eremenko. He, too, ran across the path of men. "Stop! Hold on! "- He cried. We lay down. Gathered around him people. Few have been, a handful. But Eremenko decided counterattack to restore the situation. This can not be forgotten. He stood up, shouted, jumped into the attack. We rushed into the trench, melee ensued. Fought with rifle butts, bayonets. The Germans wavered, and fled. Soon, one of the trenches, I saw Eremenko. He slowly fell. I ran to him and realized that in helping junior political instructor no longer needs ...

On the other hand, according to TSAMO, political instructor AG Eremenko missing in January 1942 [3], ie, the documents he had been killed early in the year and not fully clarified. However, it is alleged that the widow, after 32 years, ie about the same time, the time of the said search for Komsomolskaya Pravda, has received a new notification to the amendment of the heroic death of her husband on July 12 [1].

Near route Lugansk Artemivsk (so-called Bakhmutskaya road or Bakhmutka) before turning on Slavyanoserbsk a monument to the battalion commander (political officer), who repeats the story, shown in the photo. Although the battle took place south - in a valley near the village of Good.
Image political instructor, based on this picture is the emblem of the Donetsk Higher Military-Political School.
The image was used on a postage stamp of the Republic of the Congo in 1985. [6]

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Комбат_ (picture )

Последний раз редактировалось Pecheneg; 11.05.2010 в 14:36. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Pecheneg вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pecheneg за это полезное сообщение:
SergeiSK (11.05.2010)
Старый 11.05.2010, 22:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #52
Banned

Поблагодарили 394 раз(а) в 180 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 24

Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
Congratulations to all who cherish this holiday, with the 65-th anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War!
My family this holiday is near, all the grandfathers fought. One died in 1942, the second reached Berlin. Their wives, my grandmother worked in the rear. She's alive, my mother, which in 1941 was 16 years old and that some more psevdoistorikov can tell about those years.
Eternal glory to our veterans and the Eternal Memory of those who never returned from that war!
Subscribe to your post. I congratulate you all !!!!!
My grandfather was a career officer in the Northern Fleet Submarine, and started the war in Spain - The Cuban missile crisis ended.
Needless to say, the steel were men. Their dovili - humiliated - staged quite wild pressure - and no matter no matter what, they survived and did not probable. They broke such a powerful machine, that this war does not soon be erased from people's memories.
Amazing we are a nation want to tell you.

noart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо noart за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 14.05.2010, 04:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #53
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

May 6, 2010 23:59

I'm going to bow to the Russian people and the Red Army

On the eve of his visit to Moscow, coinciding with the celebration of 65 anniversary of the Great Victory, Israel's President Shimon Peres spoke of the sense of travel and personal attitude to the May 9

Moscow. May 6. INTERFAX.RU - Israeli President and Nobel Peace Prize, Shimon Peres on the eve of his Moscow visit, timed to celebrate the 65 th anniversary of victory in World War II, gave an interview to correspondents Interfax news agency and newspaper Kommersant Alexander Korzun and Leo Kagan.

- Mr. President, what is the most important message of your upcoming trip to Moscow?

For thousands of years, Jews endured persecutions, until Hitler came to the idea of complete annihilation of the Jewish people. And if the Red Army had not done that great victory, the world would look now quite different.

I'm going to bow to the Russian people and the Red Army on behalf of all Jews and people of Israel for having saved us and the whole planet from the Nazi scourge.
Читать дальше... 

About 80%of all deaths in WWII fell on the Soviet front, and among them 200,000 Soviet Jewish soldiers, 148 of which were awarded the title Hero of the Soviet Union.

I think I had the great honor to express my gratitude to the Jewish people to Russian people.

In the history of Eastern European Jewry, including the Russian, you can find a lot of unpleasant and sometimes terrible events. Jewish pogroms of the late XIX - early XX centuries, the Stalinist repression, anti-Semitism and so on, and we will always remember this.

However, referring to the general historical picture, I want to thank the Russian people for a great victory for a broad cultural stratum, which he awarded the Soviet Jews, a fact that allowed Jews to immigrate to Israel and now live here more than a million Russian citizens that have had a tremendous impact on the development of the State of Israel.

Thanks largely to immigrants from the former Soviet Union, Israel has evolved from a small country in the geographical dimension in a technological power. Despite the fact that our countries are geographically located in a completely different regions, historical and cultural values of our peoples are very close. Moreover, being quite far from the Slavic countries, Israel is the only country in the world (excluding the CIS), where the Russian language is used daily by more than 20%of the population.

- With what you personally connected Victory Day, and this war? You've immigrated to Israel in 1934, aged 11 years, were so far away from the tragedy of European Jewry.

For us, then the war was perceived in several different directions. We were important, three different phases of the disaster for all mankind. First, the war allies against the Nazi invaders, and then the Holocaust, and postwar developments.

I grew up in a Jewish settlement in Eastern Europe, studied at the Jewish school, and Hebrew from an early childhood was my mother tongue, at home also spoke in Russian and Yiddish. Half of the family, the younger, moved to Israel, the other half stayed there. Arriving in the Holy Land, we do not know what was happening there, we were unable to communication with family and not much to know about the world events. Information was quite enough.

How lost part of my family, rest in Belarus, we learned later. My grandfather, who had an important influence in my upbringing, the head of the Jewish community, along with his grandmother and other residents of the community were burnt alive by the fascists in the local synagogue. I learned about this only after a war. It was a very heavy personal tragedy for me.

But here, in what was then Palestine under the Mandate, the British encouraged men in his army, and my father went to serve in the army of Her Majesty. Along with a group of British soldiers he was taken prisoner when the Nazis occupied Greece. He and several of his comrades managed to escape, and some years they hid from German soldiers. Then, stealing fishing boat, they attempted to escape by sea. But the unfortunate father again caught him, and on this occasion was sent to prison camp near Auschwitz. Father managed to escape from there. After some time, he was again caught and has been trying to shoot, but his salvation Austrian priest closed it is threatening the soldiers, that Soviet troops tear them to shreds if they continue to shoot the prisoners without charge or trial.

My father returned home alive and unharmed. The war ended, the Nazis were on their knees, but the suffering of our people were not over. It was found that the survivors in the meat grinder of war and the Holocaust, Jews have nowhere to return, in front of them closed all the doors. Then Ben-Gurion visited the camp after the war, and impressed by what he saw, was determined to go through with the education of the state. Following a long war with the Nazis had to fight with the British for the right of a state in the land of Israel, which will take all the Jews and become their present homeland. I participated in this struggle.

The article fully:http://www.interfax.ru/txt.asp?sec=1483&id=135786
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Шимон Перес.jpg
Просмотров: 102
Размер:	148.7 Кб
ID:	795292  

Последний раз редактировалось Тютчев; 14.05.2010 в 04:54.
Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Ika-Ika (13.07.2011), SAH (14.05.2010), Santa (29.08.2011), Евгений (14.05.2010)
Старый 14.05.2010, 05:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #54
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tana Посмотреть сообщение
These two jeopardize your message to each other: do not count in the first-comparison, I agree, incorrectly somehow.

Tana, there is no contradiction. You are wrong to set up the semantic accents in my text. Here's how to read this text:

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
By counting the number of deaths only one of the nation at the hands of the Nazis, we are creating the basis for a new nationalism. We kill one animal in order to bring up a new one! "

You see, now all the contradictions disappear.

"The devil is in the Details" (German proverb)

A assume need! Just need to, at least in order not to repeat this madness!

Последний раз редактировалось Тютчев; 14.05.2010 в 14:38.
Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Ika-Ika (13.07.2011), Santa (29.08.2011)
Ответ