Старый 21.04.2010, 13:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #161
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 960 раз(а) в 199 сообщениях

LCR, many thanks for the clarification. Now everything is much more understandable.
I offer and I apologize for that, really, based on Artchronika not quite understand - including why they are in one publication "stuck" information immediately about two different events. You are here sovreshenno to do with it!
Although one and the other - very useful and interesting exercise.

Added after 2 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от L-ana64110 Посмотреть сообщение
Something no movement on sales !?
A directory is a hung full and today.
All sellers?
Where are our collectors?
To collectors somehow do not seem good enough to get through. While confident that many of us have our friends-friends (or clients) that we can still send a link to the ongoing online auction.

Последний раз редактировалось Lorart; 21.04.2010 в 13:54. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Lorart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Lorart за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (21.04.2010), Синица (08.05.2010)
Старый 21.04.2010, 14:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #162
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
Сообщение от L-ana64110 Посмотреть сообщение
Something no movement on sales! "
A directory is a hung full and today.
All sellers?
Where are our collectors?

1) The artistic level of most represented artist at a charity auction is very low. "On God, that we worthless."

2) There is, at first glance, good work provided by the galleries, but ... buy expensive paintings on photographs 5-10 thousand rubles - is nonsense. Often, the photo in a sort of artist, and nothing but look at reality - and to choose nothing. And vice versa.

3 )...........................................

PS

Advertising at the auction were a lot, good job the media, even I was attracted to the buyers. But the overall result [until] depressing. Undoubtedly, it was necessary to more carefully select the work to leave behind the level of the street "Vernissage". Sometimes a buyer wants to buy something, and choose and not anything else.

suggests that the Administration an interesting marketing trick: introduce one additional lot. It is empty, without pictures. Here, every participant will be able to leave as much money as it sees fit: a thousand rubles, two, ten. Naturally, any auction in this Lot should not be. Anyone who decides to contribute, leaves a record. And everyone should be celebrated (may) pay that amount. Money easily convert bank transfer, even for individuals, not bothering to visit for an unnecessary scene. Thus, participation in the auction could take even those living abroad. And without any problems.

Последний раз редактировалось Черномашенцев Владимир; 21.04.2010 в 23:42.
Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (21.04.2010), SergeiSK (21.04.2010), манна (21.04.2010), Синица (08.05.2010)
Старый 21.04.2010, 14:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #163
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Chernomashentsev Vladimir, I pulled your third paragraph. In my not be in this topic to kick each other.
Charity is voluntary, and say that this charity auction is sluggish, but the picture would have been better then the trade went to more animation - not correct. It is clear that Works by Van Gogh now for 1000 rub. - Auction unfold oh-e-her. But what it will be for charity?
And even now, I think too early to worry - quietly goes. We shall live to the end, then we will analyze.

Proposal to make an empty lot - interesting, think it over. Although there is reason - why pay money for a pacifier is easier than for any image, even if you do not like. The main thing is the desire to help and not buy in this case.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
fross (21.04.2010)
Старый 21.04.2010, 15:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #164
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Proposal to make an empty lot - interesting, think. Although there is reason - why pay money for a pacifier is easier than for any image, even if you do not like. The main thing is the desire to help and not buy in this case.
Proposal to make an empty lot can be interesting not for those who want to help, but for those who want to make a "show of" before the other members of the forum. For those who wish to donate without participating in the auction, has long been open official charity account, which is and will be credited the proceeds of the auction. So that way?
In contrast to the "demonstration performances, I just see the problem of excessive publicity of the auction. For example, not every party forum, excluding bravado, want to make everyone else knew what and how much he buys. After a couple of years that the forum works, everything is somehow "familiar".

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.04.2010, 15:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #165
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
not every party forum, excluding bravado, want to make everyone else knew what and how much he buys
It is easy to circumvent. You can register under a different nickname, that's all. Programming limitation.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Маруся (21.04.2010)
Старый 21.04.2010, 16:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #166
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
The artistic level of most represented artist at a charity auction is very low. "On God, that we worthless."
Artist offend anyone can!
Do not buy a work with such comments, simply transfer money to the account.
People who donated their work for auction commit the same act of charity, as you do. And sure they do it sincerely.

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Маруся за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (21.04.2010), LCR (01.05.2010), Ninni (21.04.2010), Артём (21.04.2010), таша (21.04.2010)
Старый 21.04.2010, 16:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #167
Banned

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Although there is reason - why pay money for a pacifier is easier than for any image, even if you do not like. The main thing is the desire to help and not buy in this case.
   For example, I would simply ashamed to buy "now" that does not meet certain artistic requirements. Perhaps, and other potential benefactors hard to decide to show their virtual friends as though a low level of own artistic taste. Therefore, they do not buy that are not ready to hang in your own home, even for free. And these paintings at auction are many.

I, as I could, picked from the fact that it was more or less suitable for my tastes and my financial capabilities. Not the fact that I would buy these paintings in another case. I may be mistaken with a choice, but it can be understood only when I see the originals. But if I keep buying contemporary art, then why not buy it now and it is in this place?

On the other hand, if someone has no desire to support its purchase Malaria graphomaniac, you can simply buy for 1000 rubles photo. It is a formal purchase. Also at the auction exhibited a sufficient number of very decent decorative works, do not claim to masterpiece, but it is good for interior decoration. And there are quite inexpensive, from 3 to 10 thousand rubles.

PS

I will try to formulate a third point more diplomatically:

3) In my personal opinion, the forum is a permanent place of stay of two main categories of participants in the art market: gallery owners, art critics (or "gallery owners?" No, "art-dealers") and an artist. That is, the auction takes place on the web site, the target audience is not morally ready to buy the painting.
Some of the intrusive forum regulars suddenly as if on cue disappeared from the site during the auction.

Последний раз редактировалось Черномашенцев Владимир; 21.04.2010 в 23:47.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (11.06.2011)
Старый 21.04.2010, 17:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #168
Старожил

Поблагодарили 3,377 раз(а) в 602 сообщениях

Цитата:
) The artistic level of most represented artist at a charity auction is very low. "On God, that we worthless."
Цитата:
Advertising in the auction were a lot, good job the media, even I was attracted to the buyers. But the overall result is disappointing. Undoubtedly, it was necessary to more carefully select the work to leave behind the level of the street "Vernissage". Sometimes a buyer wants to buy something, and choose and not anything else.
Цитата:
On the other hand, if someone has no desire to support its purchase Malaria graphomaniac, you can simply buy for 1000 rubles photograph.
I think the administration is fully right, giving the opportunity to join the charity to all artists, regardless of the level. This assistance and the opportunity to do good, regardless of wealth, recognition, or a genius. If you do not understand that the right help can somehow limit, then I am sorry.
And by the way, with your purchase, you can not oblagodeteystvovali artist who gave the job up for auction, often affixed prices below market levels, yet something risking The procedure of and in the end, nothing comes as a result of the material terms of this shares.
Of course, if the auction may be virtual, but pouchavstvovali statement in announcements artists status of the event would have been higher. It is a pity that this did not happen.
Chernomashentsev Vladimir, do not perceive the auction as an opportunity buy for a penny dimes. And think about philanthropy. And it will be easier to part with money.

таша вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо таша за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (01.05.2010), Ninni (21.04.2010), Veronic (23.04.2010), Артём (21.04.2010), Маруся (21.04.2010)
Старый 21.04.2010, 17:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #169
Banned

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tasha Посмотреть сообщение
I think the administration is fully right, giving the opportunity to join the charity to all artists, regardless of the level. This assistance and the opportunity to do good, regardless of wealth, recognition, or a genius ....

Do not take this auction as an opportunity to buy a penny dimes. And think about philanthropy. And it will be easier to part with money.
Personally, I have parted (or rather, ready to leave) with the money, like you, if not mistaken. More precisely, I thought that you provide to auction their work. By the way, I would not have to reckon in vernisazhnoy pop, but would be determined by the group, which just previously wrote:
"Also at the auction put up a sufficient number of very decent decorative works, do not claim to masterpiece, but it is good for interior decoration."

As for your first thoughts, she also came to me in the head. I thought about this and still decided that the lack of artistic selection is well suited for the auction of children's drawings or our politicians. But for the professional art site, this approach is still not good.

Последний раз редактировалось Черномашенцев Владимир; 21.04.2010 в 22:24.
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (21.04.2010), Santa (11.06.2011)
Старый 21.04.2010, 17:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #170
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,909 раз(а) в 376 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Chernomashentsev Vladimir, was about you a much better opinion ... If you're picking on us his "bad mood" that I venture to suggest - do not do this and apologize to all the artists - who were much more generous and more generous.
Position "collector" does not allow you to decry the work of others and others' contribution.
If you could not choose to your taste - no one asks you to buy it and ask you to consider that good is not loud and certainly not with more-scandalous performances.

Ninni вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Ninni за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (24.04.2010), Santa (03.12.2011), Артём (21.04.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (22.04.2010), Маруся (21.04.2010), таша (21.04.2010)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра