Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 21.01.2010, 21:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Fursenko called merit series "School"

St. Petersburg. January 21. INTERFAX.RU - TV anime "School" has galvanized public attention to the topic of education, says Minister of Education and Science Andrei Fursenko.

"EGE has played a very important role. Incidentally, in a sense, this role is played by series" School "- the formation of many more began to speak" - Fursenko told reporters in St. Petersburg, where the opening ceremony of the Year was a teacher in Russia.

According to the Minister, this TV series anyway created a motivation to ensure that the company seriously discussing education.

"And whatever the shortcomings, I will still vote for it, I will nevertheless be understood that this theme, which attracted attention, and that external emotional component to leave, but the interest is to understand what is happening in education , still remain, "- said Fursenko.

http://www.interfax.ru/culture/news.asp?id=119915

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
OTROK NIKODIM (23.01.2010), Santa (06.10.2011)
Старый 21.01.2010, 21:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Eh-eh, is in Russia is still no law on "protecting children from harmful information" as in European countries (although the "law of information" is that: confused . Well, hopefully, will this law and these jackals and vultures on television prizhmut their tails. rian.ru/culture/20100114/204440713.html

Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
OTROK NIKODIM (23.01.2010), Santa (06.10.2011), Сергей Дородный (23.03.2011)
Старый 21.01.2010, 21:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Judging by the fragments, very similar to the school in which my son goes, well, just a point. School health is called.

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.01.2010, 16:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Samvel, if I understand you correctly, you agree with those who argue that in the series "School" objectively shown weekdays modern Russia school?

Добавлено через 9 часов 17 минут
Again deuce

In the Year of the teachers have to deal with the problem not the series "School" and the problems of the school itself

January 22, 2010

in the near future, President Dmitry Medvedev will sign a national program "Our new school". About our old school has been told in the second week of prime-time Channel One. And even if uncomplicated labor director series "School" Valeria Gai Germanika caused such extensive discussions, it means at this point we just hurts. So, should be treated. And not cheap analgesics in the form of the ban showing the series, but seriously, thoughtfully, step by step, reading all the running problems. Apparently, came to this wise conclusion, and in the Moscow Department of Education, let alone school N 945 in the sleeping area Zyablikova, where continued shooting scandalous series.

- Director of media is not talking - politely warned the guard school. - And inside I do not miss.

I had to go to the frost. On the door hangs a school announcement: "A set of children in a theatrical troupe. Collection on Wednesday in the auditorium.

- Probably, in the crowd gathering for the shootings, - shared my assumptions graduate school 16-year-old Daur Ibraev. He and his friend Abdul Adilgereev on the porch waiting for their friends.

- My friend Igor was shot in the crowd - telling Daur. - I wonder, of course, but many nakrucheno all.

- No, - do not agree Abdul. - Film desired. But yesterday I watched the series. In her episode about how non-Russian is a Russian guy, and he says to him, they say, thank you tell me more, that I'm friends with you, with Cobra ... I have something similar too, was at school.

Abdul and Daur been living in Moscow and speak without an accent. They learn to auto mechanics in college. The school had never smoked or drank, because they generally do not, but the problem of the film they are familiar.

- In 15-16 years, if you say you're a virgin, you feel retarded! - Indignant Abdul. - I have a lot of schools passed. In Moscow in my school went to 12-year-old pregnant girl. In one school classmates director almost beaten. I was once a teacher right in the classroom at all, said: "You owe me lick his feet ..." Although she was 60 years old! We have this episode, the whole family watching. My father even told me that he understands me now in some points.

Bell rings. Teens smoking do not go - probably because of the frost. For Pervoklashka school stretched parents. The film and its shooting in the school, many of them do not approve. Basking in the "waiting room", I hear how someone's father asked the first thing cleaner: "Film shoot?"

- Today, the output from them - is responsible cleaner.

- Farther - the worse. Already bed scenes went. They show close-up, as children smoke grass! All the time I switched to another channel, that the child could not see anything ...

- This is not a film but a nightmare - is outraged pensioner Nikolai, leading his grandson's hand. - It's a shame. They show some bandits. And why is our school? God knows what they are doing the shooting, smoke, swear. We did not want his grandson to the school to give - here "churok" a lot!

What can you say, the problem of national hatred in the movie "School", apparently unaffected in vain.

Finally finish lessons from high school. Companies and one by one they go home. I'm trying to compare them with the heroes of the film, which is a snap. As in all schools in the world, here is my first beauty and handsome, lanky slackers and "Botany. By TV series are much calmer adults.

- In the film all the more exaggerated. Pupils show some monsters, we do not like - said tenth Misha Smirnov. - Remove it too ... It seems that a cheap camera.

There will long debate about the film. I step over the fence - two graduates are suitable for school. On the porch smoking a teacher of Russian language and literature.

- Well you new? - They ask him.

- Withdraw! Say, until February will be removed.

Children's Ombudsman Moscow, Distinguished Teacher of Russia Yevgeny Bunimovich: I am afraid of teenagers, focusing only on career

- The sharp public reaction to the series about the school explained. For the first time in the past 10-15 years has gone so frank, almost on a physiological level conversation about the troubles the school and the new generation in general.

I do not think that teachers in the series shows terrible. While I share the view of some of his colleagues, claiming that in the Year of the teachers are entitled to expect a more balanced assessment of his work and compassionate attitude. Teachers are different - both good and bad. In "School" simply does not demonstrate the best representatives of our profession. Although the Russian culture is a characteristic feature: the teacher embodies the highest and the lowest: remember the "Man in a Case", sollogubovskogo Peredonov ... I do not think that teachers should confine Year slight increase teachers' salaries (though God forbid) and the statements of the first persons that "it is necessary to worship at the feet of the teacher for his selfless and amazing work ... Should consist of honest conversation - let them based on the series. The main thing is that the school will be in focus and will begin at least attempt to solve its problems.

With regard to the realism the series - like /not like life. There is some feeling that the series a little bit behind the times. In my opinion, there is now a different problem than rudeness-mat-smoking teenagers - and I have not heard that someone started a serious conversation about this. I increasingly see a new type of student: a rigid sense of purpose, much less romanticism, a bet on a career. These teenagers do not drink, do not smoke. Quite - it is harmful to health, and they lead a healthy lifestyle. They almost do not care about love - both in the sense that it shows in the series, and how it is described by Leo Tolstoy. They are simply busy with other matters. It seems that the whole world relationships, feelings, questions of existence, life and death - all that should worry the advanced 15-year-old boy, closed to them. All that was formerly known as intelligence, no longer has to them. They are tough professionals. I respect them - they are much more purposefully than we were at their age, and make choices that are much more clearly. Understand where they are going and why. Yes, and what they will pay. And they probably will work well - if the country they will claim. Or will work successfully in another country. They are difficult to bring a claim - what's wrong with what they want to build a career? But somehow it takes a little bit frightened of their rationalism. Such small adults. They are not that dishonest - they are simply outside the category of conscience. Their economic categories. Maybe with time they reach humanity - or maybe not. I, as a teacher of mathematics, I can say: if time does not learn the multiplication table, then you do not already ...

I am a Moscow teacher in the third generation. Never in our teacher did not live brilliantly in the material sense, but still respect and social status was higher than now. In the 1990's teachers are absolutely driven to lumpen status, plus overlaid ideology "if you're so smart, why are so poor?". All this led to what the teacher has plummeted in public perception. Yes, about a good teacher must say that it is good, and bad - that bad. But at the same time giving the teacher the opportunity to live normally. The world is always going reform of education (apparently, they will be permanent - the society is changing too fast), and international experience is very interesting: a simple investment of money in the school does not guarantee the result. Finland, for example, is a leader in the field of education - they are investing in teachers, primarily - in the primary school teachers and educators, whose salaries are comparable with the income of professors. I'm not against computers and globes, but it is an attachment to the teacher gives the best results.

of the Moscow school history teacher in 1273 N Smirnova Zinaida: The conversation is long overdue

- I watched a few episodes of "School". Yeah, the best "gift" to the Year of the teachers it was difficult to imagine. We discussed the series with his colleagues and came to the conclusion that such things should not show on the central television, especially on the "First Channel". Bitter that it sees a school - and we, teachers, and children. Understand that many students have not yet formed psyche. And what they see on the show, could become a model for them.

Of course, talking about school needs. It is long overdue, we have a lot of problems. Basically all the same, that there were ten, twenty, and thirty years ago: the relationship of students, children's cynicism, the problem of rogue ... We must talk about the relationship between parents and teachers. Often mothers and fathers because of their youth are biased to their children. But while teachers are accused of bias.

The best film made about the school, I believe, will live to see Monday. He is very wise and subtle. I showed him my high school students, and they looked it in one breath. On a serious conversation about the "School" with the guys we have not yet emerged, but I plan such a conversation. But I know that those who have already watched series, are outraged. And you did not watch all - the boys so busy - courses, tutors, that they are not up to serials ...

What do older students about the show "School"

In fact, our attitude towards teachers is directly dependent on them. Those who treat us with disrespect, contempt receive in return. We are not afraid to express their opinions, but not crossing over, as shown in the series. Rather, it reflected the fears of adults, than our real lives in school.

It looks nothing like a real school. We have many problems, like these guys. But we are quite different. Besides the actors picked absolutely not suitable for their age. Sometimes you think that they have a minimum of 40 years.

In my school no one takes the liberty of smoking in the toilet and so open to ridicule teachers. Similar series only makes adult vain to worry and experience for us. Parents, do not be afraid! In fact, everything is not quite true. Yes, we love to show a steep, stand, swearing, including the mat sometimes. And you do not cursed? But we have a head on their shoulders, and we ourselves control, unlike some of the heroes of the "School".

Once in class we heard from the teacher, the word "black". Parents teach us what to say so about people - disrespect and reproach, and teachers calmly pronounce. Teacher began to explain that it is indecent and tasteless. We did not try to manufacture something out of a building. There has been even conflict. Moreover, the teacher apologized and promised to continue to be careful in expressions.

We smoked a lot. But no one can afford to do it in high school. Everything has its place. We have it - snout near the bookstore "Young Guards". We call it the abbreviated "MG". We are often shaming going Old ladies: "And yet Lyceum students!" Shame! " We suspect the answer that they were in his time not only for bread in the store went. And those "scumbags", what I see on the show, seem to me the victims of a bygone fashion.

We and the truth often seems that everything is not right that one does not understand. But we are trying to be older and fair. Sometimes we do stupid things but we try to fix them yourself. The only thing that would like to ask the parents - it is confidence. For such series do not encourage them to think that in our school all the way and it really is. We have a real friendship, love. There are enemies and dislikes teacher. But we know how to cope with their problems, know how to think and believe in goodness, which, in my opinion, not enough characters.

Series "School" is good because it correctly guessed the school atmosphere. I think he deliberately exaggerated some aspects of school life, for example, adopted the language of communication. But in general everything looks natural and seamless. Perhaps that is why many resent - are afraid of being recognized, and do not want to see themselves so what actually are.

Daria Slusarenko, a student of Grade 9 - on the instructions of the "Week"

The psychologist, a television consultant Olga Makhovskaya: also grew Generation "predators"

- New Generation - a wild, instinctive, very strong. It's called - Generation "predators": many things it feels instinctively. So, do not know the civilized ways of meeting their needs. The mores of young people, which are shown in the picture, sociologists have called pofigistskimi. The movie is merciless towards anyone, but especially to adult parents.

Personally, I present teenagers remind baby boomers of our grandmothers and grandfathers. Same orphanhood and homelessness ... They had a war, we in the 90's suffered their outrage - restructuring. The only difference from the older generation - today's kids are fed and well dressed. They were as replacement of parental warmth offered material benefits. And now, young people pay the same coin parents: accuse them that instead of love they received toys. It is clear that they stand on ceremony with their own parents do not really want. It turns out that the problem of childhood always collected from pre-school age, but because it is included in adolescence.

Perestroika child - the most nevrotizirovanny. He, like the neurotic, afraid to be alone. Such children must be beaten in a flock or rely on someone else. This generation is not exactly collectivist psychology. They are unlike their parents are individualists. And solve issues of survival, rather than building a light communism. All of their flocks of time, they may at any time to betray each other or pass. These children should not be treated aggressively - they should all be put in jail. They just do not give, and will continue to manipulate and twisting. Like all predators, they have the psychology winner: "or I'll do as I want, or this world will not." "School" - a kind of manifesto of the youth of the new format. She grew up and gained a voice. Directed by Valeria Gai Germanica - a mature professional, but not yet having a "side view" of wisdom. Valerie itself 25 years, and it is intuitively very similar to the adolescents, has been withdrawn. In fact, the film shows the marginalized. Gaius Germanicus chose guys who play themselves. Therefore, the "School" can be considered genuine. But it is not seamless. At school, a lot of problems, which the director is not covered. The film does not pursue the global artistic problems. What survives in this pack a teacher, already carrying a huge load?

One can assume that the "School" will give birth to a dozen similar films. And they will certainly find its audience. After all, "school grounds" we have not yet developed.

http://www.inedelya.ru/reportings/article9724

Добавлено через 29 минут
"School" was ready

Producer series "School" Igor Tolstunov in an interview with Interfax reported on how it was decided to remove the series and how its creators refer to a wave of criticism viewing

Moscow. January 22. INTERFAX.RU - series "School", which is running on the First Channel, has caused a lot of responses - from enthusiastic to negative. Someone accuses the filmmakers that they offend the audience of this film, someone says about the benefits of such problematic paintings, someone just praises realism as a genre. Comment on "School" did not trouble to all sorts of people, ordinary citizens were doing this on Internet forums and blogs, the officials - at public events. The fact expected if the creators of the series such a violent reaction and how they perceived their child, "Interfax was told the producer of" School "Igor Tolstunov.

- Igor, what prompted you to create this series?

- After the screening of feature film Valeria Gai Germanika (directed by series "School" - IF) "Everybody dies, but I will remain" at the Cannes International Film Festival Director-General of 1 channel, Konstantin L. Ernst proposed the establishment in the same style with the same artistic director of the multi-TV film about the life of schoolchildren.

- Do you expect so much critical arrows to the "School" and how they perceive?

- Of course, expected. Because of unusual and radical for television of our film, we realized that part of the TV audience will perceive the film negative, but did not expect it to happen simultaneously.

- Do not you think that the excitement and the opposite opinion, caused by release of the series "School" can be explained only by the fact that Russia has about the same number of schools "bad" and "good"?

- I do not think that the school is being displayed in our film "bad." This is a common Moscow school.

- If you find that the director "overdoes" or too sharp for television depicts a particular situation, whether you are going in such a case to intervene in the creative process or just to be able to argue with Valeria?

- Since the beginning of joint work with the director, we share our vision of material, its feeling. It is often the case that opinions on certain issues to disagree - this is completely normal working situation. But even in these cases, we always try to find the main thing that unites us, and on this basis will certainly arrive at a consensus.

- Who you think the real heroes in the "school": teachers, parents or students?

- All members of school life on the right are equal heroes.

http://www.interfax.ru/culture/txt.asp?id=119953

Последний раз редактировалось Тютчев; 23.01.2010 в 02:36. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (06.10.2011)
Старый 23.01.2010, 02:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Again deuce

In the Year of the teachers have to deal with the problem not the series "School" and the problems of the school itself

January 22, 2010

in the near future, President Dmitry Medvedev will sign a national program "Our new school". About our old school has been told in the second week of prime-time Channel One. And even if uncomplicated labor director series "School" Valeria Gai Germanika caused such extensive discussions, it means at this point we just hurts. So, should be treated. And not cheap analgesics in the form of the ban showing the series, but seriously, thoughtfully, step by step, reading all the running problems. Apparently, came to this wise conclusion, and in the Moscow Department of Education, let alone school N 945 in the sleeping area Zyablikova, where continued shooting scandalous series.

- Director of media is not talking - politely warned the guard school. - And inside I do not miss.

I had to go to the frost. On the door hangs a school announcement: "A set of children in a theatrical troupe. Collection on Wednesday in the auditorium.
Читать дальше... 

- Probably, in the crowd gathering for the shootings, - shared my assumptions graduate school 16-year-old Daur Ibraev. He and his friend Abdul Adilgereev on the porch waiting for their friends.

- My friend Igor was shot in the crowd - telling Daur. - I wonder, of course, but many nakrucheno all.

- No, - do not agree Abdul. - Film desired. But yesterday I watched the series. In her episode about how non-Russian is a Russian guy, and he says to him, they say, thank you tell me more, that I'm friends with you, with Cobra ... I have something similar too, was at school.

Abdul and Daur been living in Moscow and speak without an accent. They learn to auto mechanics in college. The school had never smoked or drank, because they generally do not, but the problem of the film they are familiar.

- In 15-16 years, if you say you're a virgin, you feel retarded! - Indignant Abdul. - I have a lot of schools passed. In Moscow in my school went to 12-year-old pregnant girl. In one school classmates director almost beaten. I was once a teacher right in the classroom at all, said: "You owe me lick his feet ..." Although she was 60 years old! We have this episode, the whole family watching. My father even told me that he understands me now in some points.

Bell rings. Teens smoking do not go - probably because of the frost. For Pervoklashka school stretched parents. The film and its shooting in the school, many of them do not approve. Basking in the "waiting room", I hear how someone's father asked the first thing cleaner: "Film shoot?"

- Today, the output from them - is responsible cleaner.

- Farther - the worse. Already bed scenes went. They show close-up, as children smoke grass! All the time I switched to another channel, that the child could not see anything ...

- This is not a film but a nightmare - is outraged pensioner Nikolai, leading his grandson's hand. - It's a shame. They show some bandits. And why is our school? God knows what they are doing the shooting, smoke, swear. We did not want his grandson to the school to give - here "churok" a lot!

What can you say, the problem of national hatred in the movie "School", apparently unaffected in vain.

Finally finish lessons from high school. Companies and one by one they go home. I'm trying to compare them with the heroes of the film, which is a snap. As in all schools in the world, here is my first beauty and handsome, lanky slackers and "Botany. By TV series are much calmer adults.

- In the film all the more exaggerated. Pupils show some monsters, we do not like - said tenth Misha Smirnov. - Remove it too ... It seems that a cheap camera.

There will long debate about the film. I step over the fence - two graduates are suitable for school. On the porch smoking a teacher of Russian language and literature.

- Well you new? - They ask him.

- Withdraw! Say, until February will be removed.

Children's Ombudsman Moscow, Distinguished Teacher of Russia Yevgeny Bunimovich: I am afraid of teenagers, focusing only on career

- The sharp public reaction to the series about the school explained. For the first time in the past 10-15 years has gone so frank, almost on a physiological level conversation about the troubles the school and the new generation in general.

I do not think that teachers in the series shows terrible. While I share the view of some of his colleagues, claiming that in the Year of the teachers are entitled to expect a more balanced assessment of his work and compassionate attitude. Teachers are different - both good and bad. In "School" simply does not demonstrate the best representatives of our profession. Although the Russian culture is a characteristic feature: the teacher embodies the highest and the lowest: remember the "Man in a Case", sollogubovskogo Peredonov ... I do not think that teachers should confine Year slight increase teachers' salaries (though God forbid) and the statements of the first persons that "it is necessary to worship at the feet of the teacher for his selfless and amazing work ... Should consist of honest conversation - let them based on the series. The main thing is that the school will be in focus and will begin at least attempt to solve its problems.

With regard to the realism the series - like /not like life. There is some feeling that the series a little bit behind the times. In my opinion, there is now a different problem than rudeness-mat-smoking teenagers - and I have not heard that someone started a serious conversation about this. I increasingly see a new type of student: a rigid sense of purpose, much less romanticism, a bet on a career. These teenagers do not drink, do not smoke. Quite - it is harmful to health, and they lead a healthy lifestyle. They almost do not care about love - both in the sense that it shows in the series, and how it is described by Leo Tolstoy. They are simply busy with other matters. It seems that the whole world relationships, feelings, questions of existence, life and death - all that should worry the advanced 15-year-old boy, closed to them. All that was formerly known as intelligence, no longer has to them. They are tough professionals. I respect them - they are much more purposefully than we were at their age, and make choices that are much more clearly. Understand where they are going and why. Yes, and what they will pay. And they probably will work well - if the country they will claim. Or will work successfully in another country. They are difficult to bring a claim - what's wrong with what they want to build a career? But somehow it takes a little bit frightened of their rationalism. Such small adults. They are not that dishonest - they are simply outside the category of conscience. Their economic categories. Maybe with time they reach humanity - or maybe not. I, as a teacher of mathematics, I can say: if time does not learn the multiplication table, then you do not already ...

I am a Moscow teacher in the third generation. Never in our teacher did not live brilliantly in the material sense, but still respect and social status was higher than now. In the 1990's teachers are absolutely driven to lumpen status, plus overlaid ideology "if you're so smart, why are so poor?". All this led to what the teacher has plummeted in public perception. Yes, about a good teacher must say that it is good, and bad - that bad. But at the same time giving the teacher the opportunity to live normally. The world is always going reform of education (apparently, they will be permanent - the society is changing too fast), and international experience is very interesting: a simple investment of money in the school does not guarantee the result. Finland, for example, is a leader in the field of education - they are investing in teachers, primarily - in the primary school teachers and educators, whose salaries are comparable with the income of professors. I'm not against computers and globes, but it is an attachment to the teacher gives the best results.

of the Moscow school history teacher in 1273 N Smirnova Zinaida: The conversation is long overdue

- I watched a few episodes of "School". Yeah, the best "gift" to the Year of the teachers it was difficult to imagine. We discussed the series with his colleagues and came to the conclusion that such things should not show on the central television, especially on the "First Channel". Bitter that it sees a school - and we, teachers, and children. Understand that many students have not yet formed psyche. And what they see on the show, could become a model for them.

Of course, talking about school needs. It is long overdue, we have a lot of problems. Basically all the same, that there were ten, twenty, and thirty years ago: the relationship of students, children's cynicism, the problem of rogue ... We must talk about the relationship between parents and teachers. Often mothers and fathers because of their youth are biased to their children. But while teachers are accused of bias.

The best film made about the school, I believe, will live to see Monday. He is very wise and subtle. I showed him my high school students, and they looked it in one breath. On a serious conversation about the "School" with the guys we have not yet emerged, but I plan such a conversation. But I know that those who have already watched series, are outraged. And you did not watch all - the boys so busy - courses, tutors, that they are not up to serials ...

What do older students about the show "School"

In fact, our attitude towards teachers is directly dependent on them. Those who treat us with disrespect, contempt receive in return. We are not afraid to express their opinions, but not crossing over, as shown in the series. Rather, it reflected the fears of adults, than our real lives in school.

It looks nothing like a real school. We have many problems, like these guys. But we are quite different. Besides the actors picked absolutely not suitable for their age. Sometimes you think that they have a minimum of 40 years.

In my school no one takes the liberty of smoking in the toilet and so open to ridicule teachers. Similar series only makes adult vain to worry and experience for us. Parents, do not be afraid! In fact, everything is not quite true. Yes, we love to show a steep, stand, swearing, including the mat sometimes. And you do not cursed? But we have a head on their shoulders, and we ourselves control, unlike some of the heroes of the "School".

Once in class we heard from the teacher, the word "black". Parents teach us what to say so about people - disrespect and reproach, and teachers calmly pronounce. Teacher began to explain that it is indecent and tasteless. We did not try to manufacture something out of a building. There has been even conflict. Moreover, the teacher apologized and promised to continue to be careful in expressions.

We smoked a lot. But no one can afford to do it in high school. Everything has its place. We have it - snout near the bookstore "Young Guards". We call it the abbreviated "MG". We are often shaming going Old ladies: "And yet Lyceum students!" Shame! " We suspect the answer that they were in his time not only for bread in the store went. And those "scumbags", what I see on the show, seem to me the victims of a bygone fashion.

We and the truth often seems that everything is not right that one does not understand. But we are trying to be older and fair. Sometimes we do stupid things but we try to fix them yourself. The only thing that would like to ask the parents - it is confidence. For such series do not encourage them to think that in our school all the way and it really is. We have a real friendship, love. There are enemies and dislikes teacher. But we know how to cope with their problems, know how to think and believe in goodness, which, in my opinion, not enough characters.

Series "School" is good because it correctly guessed the school atmosphere. I think he deliberately exaggerated some aspects of school life, for example, adopted the language of communication. But in general everything looks natural and seamless. Perhaps that is why many resent - are afraid of being recognized, and do not want to see themselves so what actually are.

Daria Slusarenko, a student of Grade 9 - on the instructions of the "Week"

The psychologist, a television consultant Olga Makhovskaya: also grew Generation "predators"

- New Generation - a wild, instinctive, very strong. It's called - Generation "predators": many things it feels instinctively. So, do not know the civilized ways of meeting their needs. The mores of young people, which are shown in the picture, sociologists have called pofigistskimi. The movie is merciless towards anyone, but especially to adult parents.

Personally, I present teenagers remind baby boomers of our grandmothers and grandfathers. Same orphanhood and homelessness ... They had a war, we in the 90's suffered their outrage - restructuring. The only difference from the older generation - today's kids are fed and well dressed. They were as replacement of parental warmth offered material benefits. And now, young people pay the same coin parents: accuse them that instead of love they received toys. It is clear that they stand on ceremony with their own parents do not really want. It turns out that the problem of childhood always collected from pre-school age, but because it is included in adolescence.

Perestroika child - the most nevrotizirovanny. He, like the neurotic, afraid to be alone. Such children must be beaten in a flock or rely on someone else. This generation is not exactly collectivist psychology. They are unlike their parents are individualists. And solve issues of survival, rather than building a light communism. All of their flocks of time, they may at any time to betray each other or pass. These children should not be treated aggressively - they should all be put in jail. They just do not give, and will continue to manipulate and twisting. Like all predators, they have the psychology winner: "or I'll do as I want, or this world will not." "School" - a kind of manifesto of the youth of the new format. She grew up and gained a voice. Directed by Valeria Gai Germanica - a mature professional, but not yet having a "side view" of wisdom. Valerie itself 25 years, and it is intuitively very similar to the adolescents, has been withdrawn. In fact, the film shows the marginalized. Gaius Germanicus chose guys who play themselves. Therefore, the "School" can be considered genuine. But it is not seamless. At school, a lot of problems, which the director is not covered. The film does not pursue the global artistic problems. What survives in this pack a teacher, already carrying a huge load?

One can assume that the "School" will give birth to a dozen similar films. And they will certainly find its audience. After all, "school grounds" we have not yet elaborated.

http://www.inedelya.ru/reportings/article9724
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 204604989.jpg
Просмотров: 154
Размер:	77.2 Кб
ID:	603672   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1239069_20100113133510_gif.jpg
Просмотров: 101
Размер:	41.4 Кб
ID:	603682   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: default.jpg
Просмотров: 87
Размер:	38.9 Кб
ID:	603692   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: picture.jpg
Просмотров: 118
Размер:	18.6 Кб
ID:	603702   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: picture1.jpg
Просмотров: 131
Размер:	11.2 Кб
ID:	603712  

OTROK NIKODIM (23.01.2010), Santa (13.07.2011)
Старый 23.01.2010, 02:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

"School" was ready

Producer series "School" Igor Tolstunov in an interview with Interfax reported on how it was decided to remove the series and how its creators refer to a wave of criticism viewing

Moscow. January 22. INTERFAX.RU - series "School", which is running on the First Channel, has caused a lot of responses - from enthusiastic to negative. Someone accuses the filmmakers that they offend the audience of this film, someone says about the benefits of such problematic paintings, someone just praises realism as a genre. Comment on "School" did not trouble to all sorts of people, ordinary citizens were doing this on Internet forums and blogs, the officials - at public events. The fact expected if the creators of the series such a violent reaction and how they perceived their child, "Interfax was told the producer of" School "Igor Tolstunov.

- Igor, what prompted you to create this series?

- After the screening of feature film Valeria Gai Germanika (directed by series "School" - IF) "Everybody dies, but I will remain" at the Cannes International Film Festival Director-General of 1 channel, Konstantin L. Ernst proposed the establishment in the same style with the same artistic director of the multi-TV film about the life of schoolchildren.

- Do you expect so much critical arrows to the "School" and how they perceive?

- Of course, expected. Because of unusual and radical for television of our film, we realized that part of the TV audience will perceive the film negative, but did not expect it to happen simultaneously.

- Do not you think that the excitement and the opposite opinion, caused by release of the series "School" can be explained only by the fact that Russia has about the same number of schools "bad" and "good"?

- I do not think that the school is being displayed in our film "bad." This is a common Moscow school.

- If you find that the director "overdoes" or too sharp for television depicts a particular situation, whether you are going in such a case to intervene in the creative process or just to be able to argue with Valeria?

- Since the beginning of joint work with the director, we share our vision of material, its feeling. It is often the case that opinions on certain issues to disagree - this is completely normal working situation. But even in these cases, we always try to find the main thing that unites us, and on this basis will certainly arrive at a consensus.

- Who you think the real heroes in the "school": teachers, parents or students?

- All members of school life on the right are equal heroes.

http://www.interfax.ru/culture/txt.asp?id=119953
Миниатюры
Название: tou.jpg
Просмотров: 86
Размер:	28.3 Кб
ID:	603722  

OTROK NIKODIM (23.01.2010), Santa (13.07.2011)
Старый 23.01.2010, 10:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
Samvel, if I understand you correctly, you agree with those who argue that in the series "School" objectively shown weekdays modern Russia school
Based on several episodes, very objectively. Must-have watch all, then to draw conclusions for themselves.

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (11.02.2010), Santa (13.07.2011), Тютчев (12.02.2010)
Старый 25.01.2010, 14:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Поблагодарили 598 раз(а) в 403 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
Russia director Valeria Gai Germanica was born March 1, 1984 in Moscow. Real name - Chaganava.
Valeria Hai Jugend (maiden name - Freud)

наследник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.01.2010, 17:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Модератор раздела "Иконы"

Поблагодарили 3,866 раз(а) в 1,913 сообщениях

Series as false as his name and psevdorimskoe rezhissera.Ubozhestvo, Chernukha and pornuha.V Indeed, what good can create outrageous uh ... girl harebrained (for example, judging by her interview with F. Bondarchuk):

"Fyodor Bondarchuk - Valeria Gai Germanica
01/06/2008
  Immediately after the Cannes film festival in the studio of "Movies in the details of Fyodor Bondarchuk had a conversation with a young director Valeria Gai Germanica, which has won a special mention at Cannes jury debuts" Golden Camera "for his film" All will die, and I'll stay. " In the broadcast, the program will be released on June 5. We, as usual, publish the full version of the conversation.

- Lera, thank you for coming to my studio! I congratulate you, with a victory in Cannes! This - the Golden Camera, yes?
- Well, first of all thank you for inviting, thanks for the congratulations. But this is - not quite the Golden Camera, a special prize of the Golden Chamber.

- Special Prize, the mention of the jury?
- Well, yes ... yes ... Well, we still have there is one prize - there we were recognized youth, even gave us a statuette - "The recognition of the young critics' ...

- How the statue looks like?
- How to stone a woman! (both laugh)

Читать дальше... 
- So, are you satisfied?
- Well, of course, I am happy, yes! And that somehow it was very unexpected for me!

- And how old are you?
- I absolutely just recently turned 24 ..

- And you have lots of prizes?
- No ... I did not have a lot! I have to this is the biggest prize was Kinotavr, competition "shorties" - for the film "Girls", and now I have it here - and all!

- Well, you can take a lot of prizes! And tell me about the film "Girls". Scheme of construction, the configuration of the picture itself, as you come up with this story? After the shooting place your girlfriends? And you, as I understand it, lined up beneath them some sort of action - however your picture is under the category of "documentary films". As this construction work?
- Just so happened that I got at a time when documentary film has been demanded, the more so! A bit radical, I do not know anyone so it seems! A documentary film, it is the only way to build. At installation you still konstruiruesh somehow, and when you're already starting to mount, you understand that you need more dosnyat. And I'm such a method worked.

- How long have you removed the "girls"?
- 10 days total.

- 10 days! That is, wait! You took the picture, then you should go to the assembly ...
- Yes, no! I did not have anything then. I was alone, by itself. I just camera appeared, and I met with Marina Razbezhkina.

- Marina Razbezhkina. You generally think of their teacher?
- So it is, yes! I have something to it all hit accidentally. I always studied in the toll in different institutions, then I get a cut, and went to where it was cheaper - for best director.

- You are on a slander in my opinion - "cut the money" ...
- I just bought myself a gothic dresses, and went to the gothic-party, because I was 19 years old, and I did not want anything else! I then got to the Marina, the second semester, and she said that the need to buy the camera ...

- That is, you do not have fundamental cinematic education?
- You know, for me, my life experiences and other people I've heard, this is the fundamental education cinematic! It is very important, without it nothing can be done. Well, then, the craft more. I received in Internews thanks Fenchenko and Razbezhkina.

- How do you have camera in hand has been?
- I bought it and went and shoot!

- Camcorder?
- Well, so yes, video. Then I connect it via cable to your computer, and Mounter Proofers already, in his, so small and modest, looked all. Marina together we looked ...

- Understand that you do something is missing ...
- Yes. And then what to do! I advise all directors, beginners documentary, shoot the first 3 days all in a row! And then to this vytseplyat what you want, and watch what is missing, look like a hero is his habit, he usually does, and what do you want it done! Suppose I wanted to give me a girl kissing and another was crying, and the third I did not know that ... I offered her a very select. And so it went, and then say that we should have this one aspect of life dosnyat! Well, they say: "Let the money!"

- Come on!
- Well, yes ... She blackmailed me, she did not want to kiss a boy, she said: do me a piercing! Then - buy me ice cream! Then something else! Thus here ..

- In general, the money for the project have?
- No! I, however, no one knew at all! I then had a "girls" ... I Marina helped somehow realize it all, and they then went like ... fro!

- How to and fro? I do not understand!
- Well, we found a producer ...

- Who?
- We first found there .. will not say whom we have not got! And then we found just "Kinoteatr.dok", which deals with this now - all Khitrovo such ...

- What do you mean by the word "Hitrovka"?
- Well, the human drama! Simply, if now was Hitrovka, we would live there would be anything in this Khitrovo with cameras, and there would not go! That I probably put it bluntly, because my outlook has shifted a little when I started playing film shoot.

- Why?
- Because it is - another level of work! Because I did not climb to the people so deeply as I used to climbing, I've had to be introduced in their lives, and to deceive them. In order for me turned movie. Now do not!

- You had to go into somebody else's life - this was a movie about sado-mazahistov? Infiltrated?
- Yes, in general, not the word! (laughs). Well, implement, yes! I just worked as operator at the porn studio ..

- At the porn studios?
- Yes! Well, I had to! I had no money!

- Wait, so you were shooting porn?
- Yes, in general, Soft and Hard!

- Why?
- I wanted to be like Tinto Brass - he was my first idol in the direction! I wanted him to shoot, because I was in love with his films, in "Caligula", for example.

- How did you get this studio? How do you find her?
- The friends found. There are many general in Moscow. This, however, do not shoot, but now for me black cars will come!

- No car for you not come!
- Well, yes ... there are studio! But I thought it was all so enchanting tale. And it's really heavy belt. As a small little factory for the production of pornography for abroad. But I got there and started to work there by the operator. I met with people - there are many fates pass through you, a lot of dramas all ... some - they tell why they do it. So tragic that I decided to make a film about it ... But I took a little bit not what I wanted, because there's too much of any pitfalls. And get something that happened in the end.

- And how life has been reduced from Tolstunov?
- Well, a phone call, and I just wanted to torknutsya then go somewhere with my script, just so this movie.

- How?
- "All will die, but I'll stay," He was then called "KVZH" - Kate, Vicky, Jeanne. And I was looking for producers themselves through all sorts of friends, I've already had offers at the time of the two companies, and I just got a call from "Profit", saying: "We have to see you have a suggestion - yaotvechayu:" Oh! I have the most to you have a suggestion! ". We met with them, I tell them ... shorter script pushed, started to work ...

- And how to work in harsh conditions with Igor Tolstunov? Because this is such a great professional cinematography.
- Actually, you know, the better! First, while I was pregnant, I was treated the company very well in this regard. Here ... and then, immediately agreed that I myself will lead the process. And they fulfilled all its promises, thanks to Igor, because he did not interfere, if he had any suggestions, I could always give up and do what I want. And even more - in the scenario had been prescribed a different ending, I changed it, no one in that I did not interfere, in general it was very good! And better than ever in my opinion, I still did not work.

- When you were sent an invitation to the closure of the Cannes Film Festival, you feel something? Already a foretaste of some kind was it?
- They are there to call all morning!

- And what do they say? They say that you won?
- They do not say that the offer, but said that he would take would be on the scene, told just-laws, as it happens! Here ... where they go, what to do!

- That is the morning you rang, and you said that we should go on stage!
- Well., Yes ... they called our executive producer ...

- It was?
- Who?

- Do you.
- On the stage, then? Little - was. There had to say thanks to everyone so scared I was ...

- Afraid?
- Awful at all, can you imagine looking at me there, Clint Eastwood, Robert De Niro, I am from this офигела! Well, and then had to go behind the scenes, and then you pour the champagne, you there, too tusish, with all sorts of Benicio Del Toro ... In general, somehow it all suddenly was to me. Well, I thanked everyone who had to thank, dedicated the prize her daughter and left.

- But remember, once you said that you no longer wake to give their films on Russian festivals, because sitting there angry criticism ...
- Yes, all bad!

- And shall give to some big European festival, Cannes, it turned out! ..
- So I had planned!
- Yes? So planned? What was it intuition or what?
- This is my .. My some themes such ..

- What?
- When I put a challenge, I go and every corner to inform everyone that here, we're going to Cannes! Some people even came down with the project, because no one believed in me. And I said: "All quiet! Do not ask me stupid questions, we will take off now, go to Cannes! ". True. And then, when it all happened, I Igor said: "I told you so!". We must set ourselves the task, if you believe in it, she always realized.

- Good! Lera, and what is the problem now before you worth? What are you talking about on every street corner now?
- Well, that I should take another movie! Extra!

- Tell me, you are prompted to western producers after winning at Cannes?
- They told me that we should teach the English language. Because I can not talk directly to people only through an interpreter. This .. Well, not cool! Somehow this is not right!

- Learn the language?
- Yes, I like to know, but you lose practice when they do not speak it, I did not go very long at all abroad. Few years. I forgot the language naturally. While there komatozilas with these films - all forgotten in FIG. Maybe now, something to revere. Well, he masters it, go! But I do not want to work with non-Russian producers, to be honest.

- Why?
- Well, I feel: now do not want!

- Good, but from the Russian proposal appeared?
- Well, so long as they drove. You know, still have not seen the film in Russia. Now Kinotavr we show the premiere, and then we shall understand, what they do ...

- At Kinotavr you will have to meet with Russian journalists.
- Yes, it is necessary. But I was there out of competition, so I'll leave you!

- And now you have the main trump card - Cannes, therefore, "Leave me alone.
- Well, yes! Although I reported this to anyone not recall, incidentally. Because I came here, in Moscow, began to read blogs, and faced with the negative. Why was not there.

- Tell us! Why?
- I do not know why! Because I do not like me, bothers people, maybe some!

- And why? See what happens: in the studio comes fantastically interesting and beautiful girl! Fantastic! 24 years old, has already removed many pictures?
- 6 already .. !

- Six paintings, came from Kannov, took the Golden Camera ....
- Half of the Golden Chamber! ..

- Half of the Golden Chamber! Goes to Kinotavr why the negative blogs? Perhaps it is you here is the cultural and so sweet?
- You have something here of course ...

- Yes?
- Well, of course!

- And what happens on the street?
- I do not know, but I try to somehow do a normal wage. But anyway, it's not because of this! Yesterday I phoned Marina Razbezhkina, and she said that some people just do not know how to enjoy!

- I force myself not to read blogs.
- I, too, incidentally. Here today I will not!

- Why should spoil yourself up?
- Well, yes, I just arrived today from the world of positive, where all congratulate each other, each other happy ...

- Cannes Film Festival - the world of positive?
- Of course! You know there wants to rent movies! They want to shoot movies, and want to behave decently, because of you people are, they are suitable for you, I congratulate you, they are all held people! And if you already got there, then you have everything in order.

- That is, if you are a journalist Cannes Film Festival, held you as a professional on any?
- That's about it, I do not know, I'm talking now about his colleagues, about the directors.

- Well, the directors all positive! When I was at the Cannes Film Market, it is - a very positive atmosphere! You all say: very good! V very good!
- We have collected, read the foreign press there, if there was criticism, it was specifically addressed to the film. And so basically everything was good, positively! And here I come .. I did not want to talk! I am not pleased .. I am very worried because of this, somehow upset, because when I arrived, I immediately had all taste good after Cannes, and it was cold and uncomfortable, something else no one happy at all .. However, thanks to all who congratulated me ...

- I congratulate you!
- Thank you!

- Look, what you have done in 24 years - is grandly, it is - a huge success, now they need to use! We must find those who are interested in your new project and do it, and put a new frontier. As you said yourself that "I'll go to the big international festival," Set a goal to go to the next festival with their next picture.
- Yes, I have to go back into the contest. Now in the main. It is, however, necessary. Yes, there cool!

- Back to the main contest!
- Yes! Very much! I've been straight I know that it is necessary to do this!

- What?
- We must continue to shoot film, I know - how, and I already know what I had before that there were mistakes, and I will try to avoid them

- Actors who will shoot already know?
- No ..

- The scenario is?
- Well, there is one idea that does not belong to me, so I can not talk about it, we have it now, it's borrowings vykoluliveniem like the idea of a man!

- And who wrote the scripts you?
- I do Claudia wrote Jury, pediment Radionov. I really want to continue to work with Sandrikov, we had already met and talked on this subject, all decided to ...

- So, you told him the idea, now is written the script, and you'll find the money?
- I think money is no problem to find!

- By Tolstunov go?
- We have agreed to meet him at Kinotavr talk.

- About the new movie? About the new project?
- About our new film about the future, perhaps - I hope, I really like it! ...

- Well, what. I wish you good luck on Kinotavr, I wish you good luck with your new project, thanks for coming ...
- Thank you!

- .... me in the studio! I caught a cold ..
- Get better!

- Thank you! But you terribly interesting to talk, one last question: Goths. How do you get there?
- I'm in Paris became a goth! I was 16 years old, I was in Paris, and saw a beautiful black men who were dressed the same way as I do, and they said they were Goths, let's tusuysya with us! I've dressed up, well, and with them had stayed there, then come here, and after 5 years have brought a lot of ready for us.

- You are a Goth?
- It's all forever in my opinion!

- I wish you good luck sincerely. And I wish that the press was favorable, and in blogs written completely different, because I have the impression that you - fantastically bright and interesting people!
- This is because we communicate with you personally, and those who read my interviews, which I randomly give the wrong ...

- Why did you give them chaotically wrong?
- And because I have not yet learned how to give interviews! And from my stream of consciousness, the people assembled what they think ..

- Did you edit your interviews?
- Ya. Well, I pravlyu only had a few interviews, goes without edits!

- It must be very right all the interviews, which give, otherwise the image may be a draw!
- I'm going to somehow monitor this.

- Thank you for coming to me!
- Thank you! Good luck to you! "

Аркадий вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Аркадий за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (11.02.2010), OTROK NIKODIM (29.01.2010), Сергей Дородный (23.03.2011), Тютчев (12.02.2010)
Старый 29.01.2010, 19:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Hryapinskie idyll

Hryapinskie idyll
 IETA GANAPOLSKY
In the village Hryapino early spring brightens not particularly early, but with six in the morning to the local school, designed by Antonio Gaudi, pulled flocks of schoolchildren.
The broad square in front of the school was gradually filled with quality Russian budget machine, built corporations Prokhorov, but the parents children's transport to school just for fun - the yellow school buses, and so drove to every house, picking up kids and takes them home after school.

The children ran into the school corridor, but before you go to class, they always greeted with the duty - a representative gray-haired man with a beautiful mustache and a kind smile.

He did not forget to nod in response to children, accompanying each tender parting glance.

Some Pervoklashka stopped before duty and began to examine it closely.

Mustaches embarrassed.

- What are you looking at me like, girl?
Читать дальше... 

- I wanted to ask you why you called android? - Asked the girl curiously.

- Ah, you must be brand new - he waved his hand on duty. - This story from the distant past. Once upon a time, until retirement, I was the speaker of the lower house of parliament. Countries are experiencing difficulties, I had to be harsh, and I rarely smiled. But I was not hurt, because now there is no difficulty, and I smile, greet each dawn Russia.

- And why were the difficulties?

- Because in our country were enemies - heat, but gray-haired man said seriously. - Now, they all admitted defeat, but then ...

He paused and paused. Felt that memory was flooding back.

- Do you know a girl - slowly, he continued, - when you become older, you begin to study the history textbook is naturally passed control of our commission to counter the falsification of history to the detriment of Russia. From it all, and you'll see.

Again he paused and looked out the window on a sunny morning.

- You will learn from it, as we fought for a new Russia. It was difficult, and many perished, and some even now corrects failing health in Spain and Switzerland. We resisted the army Kasparov, Ryzhkov and Novodvorskii.

He suddenly looked at the frightened girl.

- You never saw the advancing hordes Novodvorskii?

- No, - squeaked a frightened little girl.

- This is a terrible sight, - gray-haired man sighed. - But we've got the standard of the modernization of conservatism, and we survived ... All for the sake of people like you, so for the sake of this school ...

He looked around at the corridor, shining clean, and again smiled.

- What is it that the school is threatening? - Surprise girl.

Mustaches gently fluff her blond hair.

- Threatens, girl! This threat was called Gaius Germanicus. So was her name. And she, rezhissersha with non-Russian last name, made a false, provocative series "School". And this series has caused debate in society.

Suddenly the gray-whiskered switched to an ominous whisper.

- Imagine, a discussion! .. But this rezhissershe was well aware that society - this is not the place for discussion. She angrily showed the sort of perverted school. School, where children do not always love each other. Where they have complex relationships with teachers. Where they can even smoke some drugs! ..

- I know - the girl cried joyfully, - the teacher has already told us about it! She said that you took the necessary laws, increased teacher salaries, build new schools, that is, their actions correct school.

- A naive girl - smiling gray-whiskered. - Can Russia's school to correct some action. I acted as I dictated my rich political experience. Just 26 January 2010, during a trip to the Ryazan region, I said, let me quote myself, that "it would be nice to remove the alternative series" School ", to show how it can be in the 21 century". And the channel "Russia 1" reacted with interest to my proposal, and where to go, because the channel-term state! ..

- And what happened? - Admiringly asked the girl. - The series took off, and he changed his life? And so now we have become so beautiful, schools are clean, delicious lunch, provided by the teacher, and school buses ...

- Wait, wait, beauty - gray-whiskered smile. - Do you have any and Pervoklashka, but probably realize that propaganda series can only heat the air and hang noodles, but really can not change anything. But that was the great secret of our policy, when the desired issued for real. A wonderful Russian character helped in this whole Labuda believe.

- What are the strange words you use, uncle - confused girl. - You are probably making fun of me. So I also now come to school, and then wonderful! I did all this I see! ..

- You see this, because you have a high fever, Katya - gray-whiskered said soothingly. - You have a second day under forty, but you already go on the amendment. Ordinary flu, not pork, because we are all against swine inoculated.

- How sad - at the girl's eyes filled with tears. - And so here I liked. And what do I do now?

- Firstly, to recover quickly to the vision disappeared. And to cheer up ... a smoke-ka kosyachok.

- What kosyachok? - Frightened girl.

- Ah, I understand, you're still in delirium. Poroysya in their pockets, have you got to be such a cigarette ...

Katya squandered put my hand into his pocket and pulled out polkosyachka.

- Sorry, Boris V., I have half MCSD ... in real life.

- Do not fear, - gray-whiskered old girl picked up and put together. - There will be enough for two.

He broke the balance evenly cigarette and looked into the bottomless brown eyes girls.

- Do you believe me? - Seriously, in a fatherly he asked. - Do you believe that in our great country, people can vparit anything?

- I believe - enthusiastically gasped the girl. - Bastard again! ..

Mustaches struck a match. Sweetish smoke drifted down the corridor.

http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=9830

Thank you, Matthew Yurevich, cheer from the soul!
Миниатюры
Название: Школа..jpg
Просмотров: 130
Размер:	55.1 Кб
ID:	615542  

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
alferova (30.03.2010)
Ответ