Старый 03.02.2014, 17:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,376 раз(а) в 1,655 сообщениях

Maroussia, I was in our discussion , the right word , I do not see any problem . Article is devoted to a good show interesting artists . Held in Kazan - perfect for Moscow and St. Petersburg light, as we know, is large enough , and I just always happy when AI writes about regional exhibitions . Yes, and do not see the problem of terminology . Naming "Kazan avant-garde" as a phenomenon quite clearly defined , so do or parochial , or, conversely, no far-reaching conclusions , of course , will not. A good definition for an interesting phenomenon.

Allena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.02.2014, 19:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 999 раз(а) в 430 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
The term " Kazan vanguard " and there is , of course, one can argue about its legitimacy , but it is already entered in the scientific revolution , and at the level of its use of art lovers and all disputes about this term late, as they say , " Pozdnyak rush ", as it is too late to talk about the incompetence of the term " Russian impressionism" or even , God forgive me , " the Soviet impressionism" . <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Or let's first thousand never talk about the term " Soviet champagne " or " Armenian cognac ." <! - ~ 12 ~ ->
 What do you mean put forcibly perhaps, never heard , and across another - work Chebotarev Platunova etc.
  All collected and whether that made ​​use this phrase to describe the work of artists attracted to the formal search and living in the city of Kazan.
   Here it is in the spirit of the time , invented Cubism of Picasso, Suprematism - Malevich called Impressionists , Fauvism - and these names have been so successful that accustomed for centuries. I am sure that no one especially not in these terms has led , and as such they became later.
   Spores were late and did what everyone should certainly now repeat any nonsense ..... not necessarily.
   That there is now a Ukrainian poster, heard the news in one of Kiev
 Gallery, the timeframe for this original phenomenon known reasons coincide with the time of occurrence and the existence of a different direction in art - Soviet poster.
    So how do they differ , and slogans used in Ukrainian, sometimes the girls caught in wreaths , and artists with the relevant names , though many of them lived and worked in Moscow, worked with the same publishers as Soviet poster artist ....
   here is a new art historical incident.

тата вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.02.2014, 19:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от acetate ; 2974521"
never heard
And as I once was an exhibition at Galeeva knew this term .
Цитата:
Сообщение от acetate ; 2974521 "
all must necessarily now repeat any nonsense ..
No, of course , someone , of course, will not be repeated "nonsense".
Цитата:
That there is now a Ukrainian poster, heard the news in one of Kiev
Not new news will immediately note .
Цитата:
used slogans in Ukrainian
Posters on the Ukrainian language is not logical unless called Ukrainian posters ?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.02.2014, 19:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Allena Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion , it's not scary. "Kazan ", " Turkestan ", " Ukrainian " ... Fun to watch , learn, as young , very young people in places more or less remote from art centers looking for its new . Importantly, they were looking for and that they then it's interesting to us today . Were they innovators ? Certainly. A geographic definitions underscore local color ( in the best sense of the word) . Is not fun to just watch and learn , and enjoy ?
 If inventors term pored creativity predecessors , artists who worked fruitfully in ten years - fifteen to authors working in Kazan.
  If they looked not only at the Chebotarev but other artists , they would have been surprised to find that formal search takes almost all artists of the time , someone who is more than - Vitebsk school where by " avant-garde will be " on the number and forgive for impudence , all-star cast . Maybe they would see that the "Kazan vanguard" , sorry for sedition - a phenomenon not
 quite independent , combining an artist who saw beauty in the formal attributes of the painting , the trouble in the other - so worked almost all VHUTEMAS and Peter .
  And of course you need to study deeply and thoughtfully , and take the time to introduce innovations not worth it.

Старый 03.02.2014, 19:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от acetate Посмотреть сообщение
so worked almost all VHUTEMAS
VHUTEMAS was established in 1920, and the avant-garde period Kazan dates back to 1910.

Старый 03.02.2014, 20:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
And as I once was an exhibition at Galeeva knew this term .

No, of course , someone , of course, will not be repeated "nonsense".

Not new news will immediately note .

Posters on the Ukrainian language is not logical unless called Ukrainian posters ?
 I think it is not logical , logical poster 's Ukrainian Soviet poster on the Ukrainian language .
 Soviet poster term originated long ago, a phenomenon as soviet poster a unique phenomenon akin to Russian avant-garde, Russian icon.
  This is no where I read , came to this process of collecting.
 No where in the world there was little or no clean - poster artists artists - we were in Russia, this was taught in many art
  institutions were relevant departments , the army is huge poster artists . The quality level of Soviet posters on average significantly higher western . Number of Western publications about Soviet poster , I think almost as books about Russian
 forefront . That he won this term of art history as a Soviet poster.
   And is it not logical that in Soviet Ukraine poster also called as well - Soviet poster. Incidentally disown his old name Ukrainian poster really lost in the price . Personally, I differences , do not - there are posters on the Ukrainian , Georgian, Armenian , Kazakh, Kalmyk . Many posters on the Ukrainian language is avoided , but the Armenian take strange ...
   Georgia was known - Toidze , and hence was Georgian, Armenian , etc. ... I think nothing to do with nationality .

Added after 12 minutes
Цитата:
VHUTEMAS was established in 1920, and the avant-garde period Kazan dates back to 1910 .
 Who said that? With Feshina find something . Well , God bless him with Malevich and his " late " <! - ~ 7 ~ -> square. It was necessary to the sixth year of dating, exactly would Picasso Cubism did. It reminds me of how Tatar scientists that there determined and found that the Tatars ...... what is there before.
  In short examples of the "Kazan vanguard " of the tenth year in a studio ...... <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Added after 44 minutes
Цитата:
VHUTEMAS was established in 1920, and the avant-garde period Kazan dates back to 1910 .
 Well VHUTEMAS I gave as an example - and Chebotarev Platunova did not work in the 20s . But before VHUTEMAS State were free art workshops since 1918. By the way , many dating works Chebotarev consider dubious - they contradict the logic of the development of Russian art 10-30 years - excuse me say what I think .

Последний раз редактировалось тата; 03.02.2014 в 21:19. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 03.02.2014, 21:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Banned

Поблагодарили 285 раз(а) в 178 сообщениях

Цитата:
VHUTEMAS was established in 1920, and the avant-garde period Kazan dates back to 1910.
from what it should be?

annagavr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо annagavr за это полезное сообщение:
тата (03.02.2014)
Старый 03.02.2014, 21:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Цитата:
logical poster's Ukrainian Soviet poster on the Ukrainian language.
Soviet poster like after the formation of the USSR, after the 22th year, and before that the Russian poster, Transcaucasian, Turkestan, Ukrainian.

Старый 03.02.2014, 22:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 726 раз(а) в 272 сообщениях

Цитата:
  In short examples of the "Kazan vanguard " of the tenth year in a studio ...... <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
This is not the 10th , but not very far ...

A.Rodchenko portrait N.Rusakova , 1912

A.Rodchenko , "Girl with a Flower" , 1915 - 1916 г.

In 1914 Kazan come futurists - David Burliuk , Vasily Kamensky and Vladimir Mayakovsky read their poems in the Hall of Nobility Assembly . They created a furore . Rodchenko was there. There he first saw Mayakovsky , who a few years later would become his best friend and soul mate .

« was in Kazan 's main street - the Resurrection , and once in the window appeared some store poster, I do not remember the text, but something like:
"Three futurist "
DD Burliuk
 VV Kamensky
 VV Mayakovsky
 The gardens have discussed afishnoy showcase their arrival . In the Kazan school where I studied, the left-most of the students were Igor Nikitin and me. In the hallway of the school discussed what futurism ? " And here is the description of the presentation : " Scream ... Whoosh ... Laughter ... Indignation ... Burliuk , powdered , with an earring in one ear , solemn and imperturbable ... Vasily Kamensky in a light suit , with a giant chrysanthemum in buttonhole , his head held high , all sort of sparkling reads singsong ... Vladimir Mayakovsky in a yellow jacket low , pleasant, but covers the entire hall noise voice, read ... The first time I saw such a raging fury of the public ».

natalia-v вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо natalia-v за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (03.02.2014), Кирилл Сызранский (03.02.2014)
Старый 03.02.2014, 22:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Цитата:
Soviet poster like after the formation of the USSR , after the 22th year , and before that the Russian poster , Transcaucasian , Turkestan , Ukrainian .
Pushkin TR .
Was not at all nor any posters or Caucasian or Turkestan , painting Turkestan was not musulmanes .... In Kazakhstan, the first national artist if I am not mistaken - Abylkhan Kasteev course after the revolution. The museum now bears his name .
 And in Ukraine - splint, by the way as we have before the revolution , what is considered pre-revolutionary posters - as a parody .
 The present poster started with a 1919-1920 - year, and then he - Soviet .

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра