Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 15.08.2013, 13:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию ".. Something for the future thanks to: develop and evaluate weight properly"

Today, August 15 memorable date in the history of the Tretyakov Gallery: exactly 120 years ago, August 15, 1893, after the official transfer of Pavel Tretyakov Gallery Moscow city, "City Gallery brothers P. and S. Tretyakov, "opened to the.

"It Pavel Mikhailovich this transfer was solved decades ago. Parting with the collection, with infinitely favorite paintings not upset him, but he, in fact, did not part with them. His distressed and frightened the noise that had to climb around it , praise and celebration. "

Цитата:
"Collection brother I can not, by virtue of the will, to take into their own, and I'll say it and then placed separately, but in the same house, it will remain, it is not will add any foreign paintings, Russian is my collection if I'm still alive I hope will grow.'s brother, besides paintings, sent in my collection, bequeathed to the town: half of its capital and home to 125 million, the interest from which to acquire Russian paintings and sculptures the product. To enable probate, I'll now pass to the city of the house and my collection of Russian art, of course the condition of life use the apartment and superintendence of the institution ... Recorded myself I will not give you as much I do not like when anything printed about me ... "

P. Tretyakov and mention of his election as the Moscow City Duma honorary citizen
Moscow. 1987

Добавлено через 40 минут
First painting acquired PM Tretyakov in 1856, was the work of Vasily G. Khudiakova (1826-1871) " Skirmish with Finnish Smugglers " ( 1953 , s /m, 95.6 x 133.6 ) .
Preserved receipt of VG Khudiakova the calculation for the painting in the amount of 450 rubles.
The work is on permanent display in Lavrushinsky 10 , Hall 16.

But remember as one of the first two works acquired for the future and picture galleries Nicholas Gustavovich Schilder ( 1 828 - 1898 ) "Temptation" ( undated , c /m, 54 x 67).
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 0_73a40_c2723f6_XL.jpg
Просмотров: 294
Размер:	32.6 Кб
ID:	2047652   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: cd59ba864b175b5b312ee5513212c830.jpg
Просмотров: 265
Размер:	60.9 Кб
ID:	2047662  

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 15.08.2013 в 14:00. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
kozhinart (15.08.2013)
Старый 15.08.2013, 14:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

First painting acquired PM Tretyakov in 1856, was the work of Vasily G. Khudiakova (1826-1871) " Skirmish with Finnish Smugglers " ( 1953 , s /m, 95.6 x 133.6 ) .
Preserved receipt of VG Khudiakova the calculation for the painting in the amount of 450 rubles.
The work is on permanent display in Lavrushinsky 10 , Hall 16.

But remember as one of the first two works acquired for the future and picture galleries Nicholas Gustavovich Schilder ( 1 828 - 1898 ) "Temptation" ( undated , c /m, 54 x 67).
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 800px-A_Brawl_with_Finnish_Contrabandists_by_Vasili_Khudiakov.jpg
Просмотров: 212
Размер:	92.1 Кб
ID:	2047682   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 3161fd6d8dcf5af489645aedba422459.jpg
Просмотров: 191
Размер:	103.3 Кб
ID:	2047692  

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.08.2013, 08:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Title of the topic ".. something for the future thanks to: develop and evaluate the weight as it should" give the start at least two areas of discussion:
1. the fate of the Tretyakov Gallery;
2. Truth fate as neoplasms, outstripping the average level of the masses.

About 1 and 2:
1.Sudba Tretyakov Gallery, as any "establishment" of course depends on the leadership.

2.Privedu excerpt from his work "Evolution and the Right."
   "The birth of a" new humanity "is as painful as the birth of a new identity. Gipermladenets is at the mercy of Choice: whether or not to show, pomalkivaya, so much so in silence and die, or" with determination in his eyes, "being a victim of unequal combat with adult" someone else will, " which will be ready much later, saying the syllable poetic FITjutchev genuinely guilty of "the feet of Christ forever cling." For the sake of self-preservation in this almost naive simplicity of hopelessness scholars, mystics forced to remain tight, going from light to hermits. Only the most responsible, the most daring with a proud smile and a sense of his innocence courageously live among slander, not hiding "their will." And no one is better than the sagacious poet, unable to tell the tale:

Two forces are - two fatal force
All his life with them, we at hand
From the cradle days to the grave -
One is death, the other - the human court.

And that and that is invincible,
And irresponsible and that and that,
No mercy, the protests are intolerant,
Their verdict closes over the mouth ...

But death is fair - is alien to show partiality,
Not touched anything, not embarrassed
Il ropshuschuyu humble brother -
His oblique equates it all.

The light is not is that struggle, discordant -
Jealous lord - he abhors,
Do not mow very often, but the best ears of corn
Often, he pulls out the roots.

And woe to it - alas, double trouble -
Proud of the strength, pride, young,
Acceding to the determination in his eyes,
With a smile on his lips - in an unequal battle.

When she was at the fateful Consciousness
All of their rights, with the courage of beauty,
Fearlessly, in a charm
She goes to meet the slander

The mask of chela does not cover,
And does not downplay the brow,
And with curls young as dust svevaet
Threats, abuse and passionate hula -

Yes, her grief - and the simple-hearted,
Meanwhile, it seems more guilty ...
Such is the light: he is so inhuman
Where is human, sincere wine.
FITyutchev.

There are different ways to treat the stability of perpetual confrontation and revealed truth, but the principle of "Upgrade" is part of the natural properties of the development on a par with the other principles, therefore, the nature of implantation "rock consciousness" is unlikely to be different.

И кто б ты ни был, Дух, пред кем мы пленны,
Привет мой всем — и брату, и врагу.
(с) Константин Бальмонт "ПОХВАЛА УМУ"

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра