Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.10.2011, 10:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #71
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,892 раз(а) в 1,858 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Артём с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от inega; 1810403"
students (mostly ladies with money on the car .. ) have free time and really try their hand at various guises .
It is.
Цитата:
for me, " peyzhazhik " is not easy. After several hours of work did not immediately return a !
For me , too, is not easy. All my life doing this , but still not easy. Nature is changing every moment , try to catch !

Артём вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Артём за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (18.10.2011), lusyvoronova (18.10.2011), Santa (18.10.2011)
Старый 18.10.2011, 11:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #72
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Tom, but to me these "master classes" recalled the stories familiar to the girl, who teaches courses on the icons!
I, my mother once completed courses in icon painting. Painter and she did not, but realized that it's not quite it. I must say that it draws well (especially copies) from nature. As a result, her classes have grown in the iconography that she was painting Easter eggs, using most often, stories of various classical revival. And out! I immediately began to help her sell what she did and it went! Since my mother passed courses, has become to earn a living (previously worked in minesterstve) and it worked.
True, my mother passed courses are serious and well on their own then go in (to paint). By the way, passing these courses, she realized that she was not to be a painter. > Has laid eggs would count, but it seems little has remained. >
 I think that the course was very much needed and helpful, the whole question of teachers. How and what they will give to your students. How do they explain them will be their place in art, > post-training.

sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sur за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (18.10.2011), lusyvoronova (18.10.2011), Masikmak (13.11.2011), Santa (18.10.2011), Артём (18.10.2011)
Старый 18.10.2011, 11:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #73
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от sur; 1810503"
whole question of teachers. How and what they will give to your students. How do they explain them will be their place in the art
That's it. But if you explain to students their place in art, then there will be students , and hence earnings. After all, most of today's master classes
Цитата:
Students (mostly ladies with money on auto .. ) have free time and really try their hand at various guises .

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Артём за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (18.10.2011), Santa (18.10.2011), sur (18.10.2011), tivat (23.10.2011)
Старый 19.10.2011, 02:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #74
Banned

Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Artem; 1810523"
But if you explain to students their place in art,

VV Tyutyunnik
"Material and technique of painting"
M. Publisher of the Academy of Fine Arts, 1962.

.. Lovers of art, engaging in amateur clubs and houses of creativity and self, study, mainly in practice, drawing, perspective, painting, but very little acquainted with the issues relating to the composition and properties of materials consumed: paints, oils, varnishes , soil, etc. - As well as with the basic rules and methods of use. Knowledge of this art of painting, the so-called "kitchen" of art, of course, most amateur, and not just amateurs, artists are very weak. It is appropriate to quote the words on this occasion the famous French sculptor Auguste Rodin: "The technique is slow and deliberate work, of course, not so beautiful as inspiration. It produces less impressive, but it is rooted in technique and fundamentals of art "..

This is another ugly t.s side (for me) any master-classes - the lack of fundamentals of the subject.
Only the outer shell beautiful - a bubble, TS
And yet -
This text is 1962, and as a life! >

Последний раз редактировалось Santa; 19.10.2011 в 02:08. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Santa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Santa за это полезное сообщение:
lusyvoronova (19.10.2011), tivat (23.10.2011), Артём (23.10.2011)
Старый 21.10.2011, 09:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #75
Banned

Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях
Smile Another aspect of master classes

American master "public art" Henry Kendall chose to project the best work of maritime students

Beijing, October 20, PrimaMedia. The world-famous artist from the United States, Henry Kendall, along with colleagues from Russia will transform children's hospital of Vladivostok. The American master of the artistic direction of "public art" project selected for the best work of maritime students.

World-renowned American artist Henry Kendall completes the two-week series of master classes, which he gave the most talented students to Vladivostok.

Students master classes program experts "public art" and the design of the urban landscape will present their solutions for the design of medical facilities.

"Henry Kendall - a very respected expert in the field of" public art "- said U.S. Consul General in Vladivostok Sylvia Reed Curran. - Projects with participation of its well-known in the U.S. and Russia, and throughout the world. In New York, Kendall was in charge of registration of underground stations, as, for example, in Yaroslavl, with local artists, he altered the forgotten park that is where the people moved again, "- said Sylvia Reed Curran.

Vladivostok Kendal Henry for almost two weeks, conducted master classes for students and FEFU VSUES, met with artists and designers who want to improve the city's appearance.

The project on the territory of registration of Children's Hospital is the result of this joint effort: about a dozen of the best works of students, created under the guidance of an expert from the United States, intended to change and beautify the hospital grounds.

"Unlike traditional forms of art," public art "is always trying to change something. The artist adds his work to the surrounding environment to create a new atmosphere, to convey some message - explains Henry Kendall. - So, during my workshops it became clear that one of the problems of small town hospital patients that they may be months in the same situation seen from the windows the same slope ...

After "brainstorming" students were able to offer a very bright decision.

October 21, we're going to show how to use a picture, sound, installation of twigs and other materials to make the space more interesting hospital - that it granted the hope of causing children to include positive emotions and imagination "- Henry Kendall concluded.

http://news.mail.ru/culture/7114990/

Santa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Santa за это полезное сообщение:
tivat (23.10.2011), Zenia (21.10.2011), Артём (23.10.2011)
Старый 12.11.2011, 19:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #76
Гуру

November 12 , Igor Sakharov arrived in Moscow .
12.11. 2011 from 12 to 20-00 hours of eight hours of intense MK Igor Sakharov for three students.
You can write a 2.3 picture to learn techniques of interest for you ! Register on page " master classes at the studio."
From :http://tvorim-vmeste.com/1005-12-11-...haet-v-moskvu/

Hold on to Moscow ! >

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Артём за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (13.11.2011), Santa (13.11.2011)
Ответ