Старый 16.05.2013, 08:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,059 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33
По умолчанию Modern art - the idea expressed

I begin this article with an art theme Kirill Alekseev, which we would like to discuss here.
It raised questions of course not the first time that many of us are interested in and discuss various topics, in one aspect or another.
However, Article I liked the integrity and clarity of promise.
I quote in full.

Problems of Art.
In the 16th century, Amsterdam appeared newsletter "Current price change." His weekly hung out at the port, so that well-intentioned merchants have not lost in ignorance of its profits, and the government has collected taxes due.
Besides the fact that it was an obvious sign of new economic relations, a small piece of paper on the main quay of Amsterdam marked the transition to the stage of development of the information society.
This occurred, it would seem totally unrelated to the art scene in the year, just when Luther nailed his 97 rules on the door of the cathedral in Wittenberg.
And, somehow magically, the whole depiction in painting and sculpture, from that moment begins to fill larger and larger amounts of information. Artistic metaphors, allegories, symbols, characters, and begin to exude the emblem of as a kind of secret code in all the works of art.
By the early 18th century, this new language of art began more and more to engage in a conversation with the audience, language, art criticism that science calls a "rhetorical allegory."
This occurs when a direct appeal to the art Regard.
On icons and medieval murals, all the characters look like a spectator, keeping almost transcendent distance. Language medieval works of art is universal and has a limited number of sources, meanings and interpretations of.
The Renaissance gave people ekeistentsialnuyu (individual-subjective) form of art, instead of narrative odnosmyslennyh images.
Now, work a long way from the beginning of the competition artisan skills to compete ideas on the art space.
By the beginning of the 21st century, we have an art that does not try to look outwardly attractive. Complex mechanisms, structures, materials found in landfills for household and industrial waste have become objects of art in the museum halls.
Читать дальше... 
As you can see by reading the top five paragraphs, this process was inevitable because of the start of the information age, which, like any other historical phenomenon has found its rightful place in the literary technique of artists.
These days, the author exposes a work of art is not "well-made product," but rather correctly expressed the idea in the form of a consonant and material.
In Russia, from time immemorial, it is valued religious roots of creativity. For example, a portrait that is derived from the iconic image was born and evolved to competitive European level in the first half of the 18th century. For 50 years, we have done a way that in Italy, France, Germany, the artists took almost a quarter of the millennium.
In theory, one could assume that it was the Church, as an institution can promote a new phenomenon in the visual arts. But such hopes seem futile when we foreseeable developments in recent years.
The state did not even set up tolerance, but rather aggressively to contemporary art, showing his vulgar taste buildings many shopping centers and destroying monuments to clear space for any breech of concrete pile with office indifference to the surrounding landscape.
Disregarding contemporary art, we become like the 22nd Pope John, who in the 13th century, declared the concept of "force of nature" heresy.
Information and education, has been half a millennium affect stiil in art stronger than three thousand papal throne and shamanic drums together.
Art only worthy of museum walls, where there is an infinite number of interpretations, otherwise it's just a craft hack. Currently, there are many reasons for the emergence of new art. As once pop art poeticized cult of consumption, and now, a response must appear artistic movement that teaches protected from nonsense information and forms a kind of aesthetic filter.
Now the era of multiculturalism.
Anything else and you can not think of a situation in the global economy.

That is why, with such a Babylonian confusion of artistic traditions and languages, many people think of contemporary art practices and incomprehensible alien.

I noticed that in countries where the tolerance is peculiar to the population, people are more complacent about modern art. There, where there farmhouse, a small-town nationalism and fraternity, there is hardly any chance for enlightenment in sovriska.

The secret of modern art is not in the set of passwords, and the canonical system of techniques and rhetorical abilities viewer to perceive something new.

And while we're mathematically-to-one trying to explain any work that we are moving away further and further
from the logic of the emergence of something new in the works.
Kirill Alekseev
art

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (22.05.2013), prosto_valentina (26.06.2014), Samvel (19.05.2013), Владимир Владимирович (17.05.2013), Евгений (21.05.2013), Кирилл Сызранский (16.05.2013)
Старый 16.05.2013, 08:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,506 раз(а) в 3,005 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

In connection with this serious Article Kirill Alekseev somehow reminded Harms.
Цитата:
Five unfinished stories

Dear Yakov,

1. One man took a run, hit his head on the forge with such force that it set aside the blacksmith hammer, which he held in his hands, took off his leather apron, and smoothed the hair with his hand, went outside to see what happened. 2. Then the blacksmith saw a man sitting on the ground. A man sitting on the ground and held his head. 3. "What happened?" - Asked the blacksmith. "Oh!" - The man said. 4. Smith went to the man closer. 5. We stop the story of the blacksmith and an unknown person and begin a new story of four friends harem. 6. Once upon a time there were four amateur harem. They believed that nice to have at once in eight women. They gather in the evening and talked about harem life. They drank wine, and they got drunk, they were falling under the table, and they puke. It was disgusting to look at them. They were biting each other's feet. They called each other bad words. They crawled on their bellies. 7. We stop about their story and start a new story about the beer. 8. It was a barrel of beer, and sat next to the philosopher, and reasoned: "This barrel is filled with beer. Beer wanders and gets stronger. And I'm your mind wander through nadzvezdnym tops and grow stronger in spirit. Beer is a drink flowing in the space, I have a drink, in the current of time. 9. When the beer made in the barrel, it has nowhere to flow. stop time, and I'll get up. 10. But do not stop at the time, and my course is immutable. 11. No, it's better and the beer flows freely, because contrary to the laws of nature stand him on the spot. " And with that, the philosopher turned on the tap in the barrel, and the beer spilled on the floor. 12. We talked about quite a beer, and now we will talk about the drum. 13. Philosopher beat the drum and shouted: "I make a philosophical noise! ​​This noise does not need anyone, it even prevents all. But if it interferes with everything, it means that he is not of this world. And if he is not of this world, it is the world that. And if the world order, I will make it ". 14. Long rustle philosopher. But we will leave this noisy story and move on to the next quiet story about trees. 15. The philosopher was walking under the trees in silence, because inspiration deserted him.
Zara, do you think - is it appropriate to quote it here, especially with the ending article?

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (16.05.2013), zarajara (16.05.2013)
Старый 16.05.2013, 08:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
In connection with this serious Article Kirill Alekseev somehow reminded Harms .

Zara , do you think - is it appropriate to quote it here ?
I am very glad that you have such a wonderful morning with a cheerful mood !
Harms love . even love , so much so that I consider it appropriate everywhere.
But be careful with the associations , unless they go , you know (the good examples in front of the eyes) where they give birth . <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
I'm on my way. But I hope to continue the conversation , it is really interesting to me , very much about it I guess. <! - ~ 9 ~ ->

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (16.05.2013)
Старый 16.05.2013, 08:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
But really hope to continue the conversation
We continue, of course.

Старый 16.05.2013, 10:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2600991 "
The secret of modern art is not in the set of passwords, and the canonical system of techniques and rhetorical the ability of the viewer to perceive something new.
EStesstveno . ( vpolne! ) .
Remember Pussy Rayot and war . ( And your personal reaction ... as the viewer ) ..
.. ( Uh, that 's about to start !) .. <! - ~ 5 ~ ->

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
prosto_valentina (26.06.2014)
Старый 16.05.2013, 11:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

[QUOTE="NATA NOVA; 2601091"](uh, that's about to start!)[/​​QUOTE]

Will not start.
Still preserved the old Zara and I'm happy.

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (16.05.2013)
Старый 16.05.2013, 11:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
I've noticed that in countries where the tolerance is peculiar to the population , people are more complacent about modern art. There, where there farmhouse , a small-town nationalism and fraternity , there is hardly any chance for enlightenment in sovriska .
This has long drawn the attention of all and has long given up on the evil uneducated scoops schipyaschih on sovriska .
Let schipyat only used their owner did not take off the leash ... <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.05.2013, 11:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
For this a long time ago and has already drawn attention long ago given up on the evil uneducated scoops schipyaschih on sovriska .
Let schipyat only used their owner did not take off the leash ... <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
Democracy - it is when the power of the Democrats <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

I came out of the threads and did not go to it . Communicate , Milan , I will not interfere . Bow- wow, as grit , which in Samara, a means - goodbye ! <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 16.05.2013 в 12:21.
Старый 16.05.2013, 12:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
Do not start.

And where Zara?

Ps
(Already started!)

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.05.2013, 14:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
Do not start.

[QUOTE=NATA NOVA; 2601341]And what does Zara?

Ps
(Already started!!)[/​​QUOTE]

I answer?
<! - ~ 7 ~ -> <! - ~ 7 ~ -> <! - ~ 1 ~ -> <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

I would still like to on the subject, if we do not mind.

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра