Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Auctions
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Auctions Discuss art auctions.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26.02.2009, 13:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 40 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

Asja, is absolutely in agreement with DENIS.Kasatelno Kiev auctions, I think most professional auction Bray A. This mastadont
of antiques makes rare but kachestvenno.Imenno him think the founding father of the phenomenon of Ukrainian antique artrynok.Imenno he put into circulation a large number of bright and interesting Ukrainian hudozhnikov.Kak legendary King Midas, he transforms his material into gold, and often it is that stoit.A attempts to half-educated students and organizers pathos auctions, I would call "Project ANTIMIDOS": whatever you touch, very, very foul smell.

Кропоткин вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кропоткин за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (28.02.2009), vyadem (26.02.2009)
Старый 26.02.2009, 13:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,364 раз(а) в 550 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от VYACHESLAV Посмотреть сообщение
It is, in the spirit of "Kiev" staging voprosa.Sovetuyu go further, with the auction to have a little list with the addresses of the nearest "trust" of experts ready to appropriate rates to create a "unofficial" examination. And the circle closes.
You do not fully understand. I meant "priblezhennyh" expert for the auction. Any self-respecting collector has the rights of people with which cooperates a certain amount of time and the one I am sure, will always help. Human relationships are no canceled. I for example, there are people who will say at once falshak falshak, and will not sidelocks twist. And if the work is controversial, it will advise you where else to turn. I think everyone has the full right, if you buy now for 6 zeros check it personally. As they say trust but verify! Another question how to work out a mechanism for an auction. At a minimum, must be time after the auction, for which you yourself now and check the result or return, or leave. And the auction should be the guarantor for this time, both the seller and the buyer.

vyadem вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо vyadem за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (28.02.2009)
Старый 26.02.2009, 15:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Новичок

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

vyadem, you are probably one of the organizers of the auction, because your argument and childish and provintsialny.Chelovek who buys now for 6 zeros, at least himself should understand that buying and only after that listen to the opinions of experts and take resheniya.A in the auction about something may be wrong, and Sotheby's and Christies, but the organizers themselves should recheck all exhibited lots, rather than relying deliberately untruthful atributsiyam.V Kiev esprit de corps, who will say boldly about the Left and the attribution Tsitovich Vakulenko ?

Едуард вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Едуард за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (27.02.2009)
Старый 26.02.2009, 15:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Kropotkin Посмотреть сообщение
will stay only Sydoruk and Gorobtsov.
And who is it?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.02.2009, 16:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Новичок

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

vyadem, I believe that the only auction in Kiev, noteworthy auction A. Bray, even though he sometimes he stebetsya over buyers, wishful thinking, but at least it makes a nice contrast to his students and apprentices

[color="# 666686"]Added after 49 seconds[/color]
Cyril Syzransky, the greatest artists in the opinion of the Four Corners

Едуард вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Едуард за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (26.02.2009)
Старый 26.02.2009, 16:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,364 раз(а) в 550 сообщениях

Edouard, if I was one of the organizers of the auction, then at least there have not written - this time. Secondly, if you do not know the people who come and immediately ask what is your most expensive painting (just seen the it at an auction in Bray. By the way, at the expense of the auction Bray, I fully agree), while not even close to knowing who this was Murashko and who is Vasilkovsky. Is that concluding perhaps artists. Then I heard about these subjects, which rely on experts and auctions, giving them a job to do the usual investment of their money. And now some of them are selling their collections, and obviously it was also not particularly penetrating the case, increasing the price several times during the crisis. And at the expense of collective responsibility, then perhaps agree. Few want plyuvat in his garden. Only once again return to the topic of "human relations", good to have people who are at least not publicly, but the ear you proshepchut "bullshit."
And at the expense of my "child-naive and provincial reasoning, 'do not judge us too severely. This much I provincial child)))

And by the way, you're so vain about Gorobtsov. I for example, his work is like and get on his work a moral pleasure, though not from all periods. And it turns the Four Corners, Bray, or anyone else - does not matter, it is their business.
This example of his work ...
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 89.jpg
Просмотров: 83
Размер:	113.4 Кб
ID:	148406  

vyadem вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо vyadem за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (28.02.2009), Ася (27.02.2009)
Старый 26.02.2009, 16:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 35 раз(а) в 15 сообщениях

vyadem, If the "actors" steal money and had bought from other "stakeholders", means justice falshakov vostorzhestvovala.V business "human relations" there is, the responsibility for what you do and reputatsiya.Ne knew something about the pictures, do not invest. Buy only what one likes, well, if living artists just buy podlenniki. Well, if you want to have the Wanderers or the avant-garde, then himself Take heed and studied. And if lohoneshsya, then at least do not be offended.

DENIS вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо DENIS за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (27.02.2009)
Старый 26.02.2009, 16:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eduard Посмотреть сообщение
A man who buys now for 6 zeros, at least himself should understand that buying and only after that to listen to the views of experts and take decisions.
Agree. And all agree, I think.
Цитата:
Сообщение от Asya Посмотреть сообщение
And what do you do an honest collector who wants to buy a real job with a good provenance?
How to go "honest collector" at the auction and rely on the expertise? Sam has to understand something, since I became a collector?

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (06.03.2009)
Старый 26.02.2009, 16:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 35 раз(а) в 15 сообщениях

vyadem, I looked preauktsionnuyu live show. In one elegantly N Glushchenko and one in Tsvetkova not look at that. All the classics-somnotelnaya so that it is shameful for ogranizatorov.Stoit whether to hold an auction for the two paintings? "In fairness I should mention that VTsvetkovy and NGluschenko and SSHISHKO-original, all the French school - and for no very dorogo.Voshitil Yu E-Vakulenko indeed money to money, he give you and the director, and expert, and the artist, true artist, no.

DENIS вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо DENIS за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (27.02.2009), uriart (28.02.2009)
Старый 26.02.2009, 16:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от DENIS Посмотреть сообщение
does not understand the pictures, do not invest.
That's already answered.
Right, had enough brains to make money-enough, I think, and understand with their tastes, preferences, desires, ambitions.

Ответ