Старый 18.02.2010, 19:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #51
Новичок

Поблагодарили 8 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

Vy ne nesiote idei, vy sozdaiote kopii, umen'shenye.

You are mistaken. In that case, the photograph should be attributed to the craft. It's just a copy of reality. In fact, the desire for full backups - this is the initial level of modeling. Through it pass all the modeler. Most of there and ostaetsya.Odnu the same model can be built completely different, and each there may be a masterpiece.
If the full copy of a ship, then all but the deck should krasit.Odnako, take a look, we almost do not use paint. In an extreme case toning.

sheve вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.02.2010, 23:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #52
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,653 раз(а) в 1,670 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от navymast Посмотреть сообщение
I'm over here now ka wanted something to understand and clarify for themselves, organizing here this thread on the forum. Regarding the figures here this mediation, which is "his" for the chosen audience. Operated its inclusion in this environment, familiar with the rituals that are inherent to this environment and can provide the right time and in the right environment meeting between the two parties
Well, try to put their work on the Sotheby's or Christie ... Find someone who you can imagine, for someone like Luzhkov or Abramovich, Dasha Zhukova, or ... Someone of them have a yacht.

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.02.2010, 02:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #53
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Цитата:
Сообщение от Allena Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, and I in this case entirely disagree with our distinguished colleague from Melbourne: it is obvious that this is the rare case when the master is not perceived as a craftsman.
Eto delo mnenii i eti mneniia ne dolzny sovpadat '.
A v tselom vy dali horoshii kratkii analiz rynka dlia podobnyh izdelii.
Problem deistvitel'no mnogo.

Added after 1 minute
Цитата:
Сообщение от sheve Посмотреть сообщение
Vy ne nesiote idei, vy sozdaiote kopii, umen'shenye.

You are mistaken.

Net, ia ne zabluzdaius'.

In that case, the photograph should be attributed to the craft. It's just a copy of reality.
Da, vy pravy, fotografiia stoit blize k remeslu.

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.02.2010, 02:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #54
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,169 раз(а) в 901 сообщениях

Allena, that's about the yacht clubs an interesting idea, if for example a yacht club, a catalog of your work?

more (forgot the name), but one now rather well-known jeweler in the beginning of the way "promoted" his way, he made a gift of L. Narusova (knowing that she has this gift of sight of many) and made a gift in my opinion the owner of the hotel in Monaco , who brought him in response to other famous people ....

Yes, but if you offer yacht owners to make copies of their yachts for interior decoration, etc.?

Tana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.02.2010, 02:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #55
Гуру

Vy ze pomnite istoriiu byka?

Старый 19.02.2010, 03:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #56
Новичок

Поблагодарили 8 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

So fifteen years ago, a sly Ukrainian from Makeyevka or ... with Donbas. I decided to give the British queen ship. No skill but the Queen! And what do you think? Tuckey gave ... And he even responded ... So there!
The auction theme is not new, and more than real. But even here there are problems. First attack, it is experts who are on a ship on the auction is not at all. Yes, and never did. The highest index value of the model they considered a medal from the tournament. Do you know why the wizard did not participate in the championships (and if it happens it is very rarely)? Because not interested. It's like a philosophy professor to go to lectures in Deaths garden.
And certainly not ethical to leave the league without winning the other participants. Put a model can be but out of competition. Moreover kompitentsiya judges leaves much to be desired.
The second attack, before auktsirna be such as to endure. Construction of the ship, it is not a cheap, not very cheap. The money for construction and bread can provide the customer and not anyhow but with a decent condition. In this case, the master builds usually two (conditionally) the same model. The first pays for the construction of a second. The second model may already put up for auction, and the first goes to a happy customer.

AlexB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.02.2010, 03:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #57
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

I quite agree with Alena, except for one item: the exhibition can be very useful, but ... Despite what the exhibition.

Exhibit with the artists is absolutely pointless.
Show and riveted the attention of the circle of potential customers to the most models, on the contrary, in my opinion, absolutely necessary.

That is, try to organize a fashion show of the most prestigious museums of Western Europe - for example, the same Paris Naval Museum, why not? Unfortunately, time has been lost: this year - the year of Russia in France and France to Russia, a case could be (but maybe still not too late?) Suggest that the museum organize the showing of boats? " I am confident that financing such a project could be found, and easily - can be sponsored French companies active in Russia - banks, insurance companies, etc., the more that the Ministry of Defence is to have an important client.

Of course, you may think that to say this is all very easy, but difficult to do. But - I've already talked about this - I myself, personally appealed to the European banks with a proposal to fund a monograph about my husband, Michael Roginsky, and was impressed by the ease with which they gave their consent - and in the end, they have to this is budget, the main thing that they can never again be spent.

In general, this project seems to me perfectly feasible.
One need only think carefully about the details which make this exhibition, etc. - Here I have nothing to add, better Alena still can not say

Maybe I even have a contact who can play in the implementation of this project a role, a French friend who works in Moscow in a large law firm, which is used to organize other wonderful projects. If you find that such a scheme would be interest, I'll introduce you to her.

What is needed is to initiate the articles on the models, in all sorts of magazines for the rich bogateevichey - in fact the richest man can not decide to buy a boat if he did not know that such ships exist in nature. So, begin to sow reasonable, good, eternal, to educate the wealthy part of the Russian population - in the first place, it is noble and, secondly, that way you create demand, so it must be the most positive impact on your own well-being. Not living in Russia last 30 years, here I even suggest you can not do anything - such journals, I do not know. But I think that you yourself proventiliruete press and know which magazines of interest to you.

Another - "elite" (Lord, how I hate that ugly word!) Clubs. We must somehow make contact. And then, why not add a part of the exhibition, as discussed above, in one of these clubs?
There is some thing called "Snob" - find out what it is. They think there periodiyacheskoe edition. In general, act!

Here. All this is very raw, but it may be worthwhile to look at and develop a strategy?

Good luck!

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.02.2010, 08:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #58
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Ship Models

Interesting English site .. (company member of the British Marine Federation)

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Evgeniy L (15.11.2020)
Старый 19.02.2010, 11:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #59
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,377 раз(а) в 1,656 сообщениях

Liana, thank you! In my opinion, you wrote all very correct. And about the exhibitions with museum models - a great idea! And this exhibition should be somewhere in the Constantine Palace <!--~ a ~-->, Rublyovka for this case, perhaps, on the status will be too small

And yet what reason: if you have it, dear master, by and large the most common, then try (without revealing secrets to each other) to analyze the customers have already taken place: in what way have come to you, what questions to ask, what was most interested in what demands put forward, etc. Perhaps, come to interesting conclusions.

The last point on the run: presentation materials you just need (an axiom). And they in no case do not have to look cheap, ie rich bogateichu should be interesting and enjoyable to learn. What exactly it will be - without thinking I can not say, think, learn their clients. Know only that they should be many small details

Alexander! Do you remember your own photo on a Soviet passport? And I remember her, and I think still very many of those present "And you call it craft? No, mon cher, this art <!--~ ~--><!--~ 7 7 7 ~--><!--~ ~-->!

But seriously, the picture - this is one of the arts, where the idea of the author may be the most accurately transmitted, if the master owns technique (craft, if you like), and may be at the root ruined if he does not own it. This is just a specific kind of art, in which more than in other types of fine art, requiring special skills. You can photograph the landscape soap box, but can be Anzel Adams!

I apologize to the authors theme for the retreat. If the discussion will evolve, I beg you dear admins move it to some branch of the photo. Thank you.

Allena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.02.2010, 11:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #60
Гуру

Ответ

Метки
ship models, ship, ship models, sailing ship

Опции темы
Опции просмотра