Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.03.2009, 19:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от heir Посмотреть сообщение
Tjutchev, I ask you to remember as you write, say, in kindergarten or first grade. And do you think then that will be free to publish in the 'Net?
Akademik - not always an academician, he usually starts with a "small family dauber.
A competence begins ... to doubt their competence.
Following your logic, for example, can provide that kind of Karl Marx's "small family scientists" Carlos, gray-haired boy with a thick beard, leaning against excessive zeal tongue and syllables pischuschim "Capital".

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (28.03.2011)
Старый 06.03.2009, 21:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 598 раз(а) в 403 сообщениях

The wife asks her husband, "Tell me, Fyodor, when you were 25 years ago ... ... beardless Lieutenant proposed to me ... how could you think that you'll sleep with the general's?"
I have this to the fact that academics are not born - they become. And often, not only for painting.

наследник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.03.2009, 21:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от redbor Посмотреть сообщение
So we are not here do not have the competence to determine the author's picture and name experts fuflyzhnikami?
  ... Everything still looks a little strange when people
marked conditional nicknames,
and even does not insist on their knowledge and competence, is accused of forgery and called fuflyzhnikami experts, signed an act of gos.uchrezhdeniya, and not pseudonyms and their real names and functions?.
  It place of work and positions of these experts assume all the same, though some,
but competence
.?
Moreover, in the act they are given and arguments in favor of authorship. (Khim. analysis)
Unlike their opponents, who were not raised or less comprehensible arguments against.
  Note of the interest, I report: a call today, talked to AP and TA
  They are ready to listen to all doubts and to 11 the number to answer all questions on this act .
  If anyone has any questions to the experts - write in lichku. I'm going to ask them.
Maybe their answers would clarify ..
   "Conditional nicknames" provide an opportunity to communicate freely. Let me explain. It's no secret that the world of art business is very crowded and is built on personal contacts. Therefore, it is the anonymity gives the necessary impetus for communication in this special forum. And then, the forum - a platform for expression, exchange of useful information and ideas. In short, the main forum - informative, but not personal data. The main thing - it's my opinion and not a position that I occupy. These experts could participate in this forum, keeping his real name and position in secret, relying only on their competence. In other words, it is important is not who and what is said. However, many participants there are discussions at the forum clearly. For many, it's hardly a mystery as to who is behind this or that nickname.
      Competence - is the knowledge and experience, and I do not need to insist that I acquired in the course of their professional dyatelnosti. And the extent of my capacity to judge may be people who have business with me.
      Perhaps the experts who have et "place of employment and position, and have the knowledge and experience (which, incidentally, not a fact), but I think in this case, rather, of dishonesty and irresponsibility. (Because it is impossible to imagine such a low level of competence among the professionals.)
      As an opponent you can argue that, because of the popularity of creativity Klever YY His work poddelavalis during the life of the artist, but chemical analysis has never been a determining factor in the examination of works of art.
      With regard to this particular picture, there does not need any tests, but rather go to a museum and look at the real picture of Julia Yul'evich. And then, what is your opinion of the Russian academic school of painting, if you assign a scribble academicians and professors. Understand the level of this thing is so low that it can not belong to the brush is not only academic, but even just a professional artist. So call you at least VV and DA, it is not enough to affect that.
      Questions to the "experts" giving such "expertise", I do not. And everything they say, I know, because false clover darkness tmuschaya and dishonorable and unprofessional experts even more.

[color="# 666686"]Posted 15 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от heir Посмотреть сообщение
My wife asks her husband, "Tell me, Fyodor, when you were 25 years ago ... ... beardless Lieutenant proposed to me ... how could you think that you'll sleep with the general's?"
I have this to the fact that academics are not born - they become. And often, not only for painting.
The fact that academics are, and not born, I wanted to say. Or you believe that Repin from childhood "Boatmen" wrote? And in the cradle of whistling Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake "?
Could you, as the possessor of unique information to share, for what became an academician Yulievich Julius Klever, if not for the painting?: Confused: I'd like to know.

Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (06.03.2009), Santa (28.03.2011), SergeiSK (06.03.2009), Tana (07.03.2009), Евгений (06.03.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (06.03.2009), олег назаров (18.11.2009)
Старый 06.03.2009, 22:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
Could you, as the possessor of unique information to share, for what became an academician Yulievich Julius Klever, if not for the painting? Oche want to know.
Yu Yu Clover awarded the title of academician in 1878 for his film "neglected park.
(Let me remind you that the artist was born in 1850 g.)

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Тютчев (06.03.2009)
Старый 06.03.2009, 22:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 598 раз(а) в 403 сообщениях

Цитата:
Could you, as the possessor of unique information to share, for what became an academician Yulievich Julius Klever, if not for the painting?

I hasten to assure you that Klever YY in the above anecdote, I did not mean.
No allusions.
God forbid!

наследник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.03.2009, 22:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
As an opponent you can argue that, because of the popularity of creativity Klever YY His work poddelavalis during the life of the artist, and Chemical analysis has never been a defining moment in the examination of works of art.
I agree, but there are other opinions.
For example:

Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
Klever in Russia know only Ignatova and Rimsky-Korsakov, here Lomize, which has had some punctures with certain authors. In addition to her expertise here have to be technological expertise. Need to check match pigment signatures and pigment paintings. If there is no match for the paint - the authorship is doubtful.

Старый 06.03.2009, 22:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

In my text the key word is "determined", ie needed and other components of the expert. And only their union could provide a comprehensive picture. But in some cases, simply look at the photos, paintings, in order to make sure that before you one hundred percent fufel.
       By the way, Cyril, thanks for the significant remark about the age in which Clover was awarded the title of academician. This only confirms the absurdity of assigning discussion of Julius clover.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 06.03.2009, 23:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Tjutchev, so it Well we all know, the shamrock was considered a genius then. He is himself a very educated family, father, professor of the University of Dorpat, a daily art student, so to speak. A 68-m already in IAH constant student in landscape class, and before that, a volunteer.
Цитата:
But in some cases, simply look at the photos, paintings, in order to make sure that before you one hundred percent fufel.
And here I agree with you.
Himself as something like this written. Dahl, so to speak, local council, which brought the clover and sell a lot of time to think not.
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
In short, clover-father-no mystery and no great difficulty for the expert, for the art historian. Chemotherapy was not necessary to do there, so look in the X-ray, UV, and can be in a strong side light, too good.
What has failed.
Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
nonsense Feedback through with other people's expertise or the Internet

Старый 06.03.2009, 23:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

Цитата:
. The extent of my capacity to judge may be people who have business with me. Perhaps the experts who have et "place of employment and position, and have the knowledge and experience (which, incidentally, not a fact), but I think in this case, rather, of dishonesty and irresponsibility.
(Because it is impossible to imagine such a low level of competence among the professionals.)
.. Questions to "experts" giving such "expertise", I do not. And everything they say, I know
Okay. .

redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 07.03.2009, 00:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Tjutchev, so it Well we all know, the shamrock was considered a genius then. He is himself a very educated family, father, professor of the University of Dorpat, a daily art student, so to speak. A 68-m already in IAH constant student in landscape class, and before that, a volunteer.

And here I agree with you.
Himself as something like this written. Dahl, so to speak, local council, which brought the clover and sell a lot of time to think not.

What was It failed.
  Cyril, here I thought that everybody knows. It turns out there are ignorant!
      And Sergei, obviously, as it would be difficult to explain how you understand that it is not Clever, how to explain how a connoisseur of music heard in the falsity of a given performance. How to explain the Negro, what snow?

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Ответ