Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01.07.2013, 13:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Местный

Поблагодарили 281 раз(а) в 112 сообщениях
По умолчанию Irina Antonova was stepping down as director of the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin

Irina Antonova was stepping down as director of the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin

Appointed to this position Lochak Marina, art director of the Moscow exhibition association "Arena".

On Monday, July 1, it was reported that the director of the State Museum of Fine Arts Irina Antonova, the Pushkin leaves office.

This was announced by the Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation Vladimir Medina at a press briefing: "This man is a legend, a legend that made the Pushkin Museum. We are eternally grateful to Irina Alexandrovna.

Everything else, Medina added that Antonova, the Pushkin Museum is in the position of its president.

- These people with such a track record is no longer in the world, - said Vladimir Medina.

In turn, Irina Antonova greeted Marina Lochak as his successor.

- I welcome the appointment of Marina Devovny, I believe that it is, because quite a lot of experience, is able to keep track of the variety of activities that characterizes our museum - she said.

Irina asked colleagues to Marina Lochak museum with characteristic cheerfulness. Everything else, Antonov expressed gratitude for the opportunity to continue working at the museum as president of the Pushkin Museum.

- I hope that the experience I gained over the years will benefit the museum, - said Irina Antonova.

Recall that in April this year, Irina Antonova, has been appointed chief curator of the Russian state museums. On this honorary position her responsibilities included representing Russia at the international museum conferences, as well as supervision of a traveling museum fund of the country. (More ...)

The post of Director of the Museum appointed Marina Lochak, art director of the Moscow exhibition association "Arena".

- Marina has extensive experience Devovny museum activities and work in the private business connected with art. I am absolutely convinced that Marina Lochak will give a new impetus and a fresh breath of our great and beloved Pushkin Museum - said Vladimir Medina.

DIRECT SPEECH

Boris Shumiatskii, CEO of the Russian public organization "Association of Art":

- Irina - the great museum worker. She has done for this city and this country so much that it seems to me that no one had so many will not. She has just opened an exhibition of Titian, and his tenth top ten fifteen minutes uttered this speech, I do not think anyone could have it at that level again.

I believe that a person should work as long as he can work on his post. Furthermore, the issue usually is not whether someone removed and is to put someone. Hinny, if I understand correctly, it's not an art critic. She was not even a member of our association. Do not work in our environment and in our field and to be the leader of the largest museum - is impossible. So far, all I was doing Irina - guaranteed by the state. I'm not sure it's possible, some other person the state could be trusted with such millions who would go to such exhibitions. I recently did not know of any successful appointment as directors of major museums. Irina belongs to the old guard critics, in their profession she understands everything. For example, for me it was a shock to see Renoir, whom she first showed in this city: just pulled out of storage and shown. She has done a lot for the country. What she was doing - no one can do.

BTW

In the last years before Irina Antonova's main task was the revival of the State Museum of New Western Art (GMNZI). In May 2013, she performed at the time of the "straight line" of Vladimir Putin, which talked about the re-establishment of the Museum of Western Art. Moreover, Irina Antonova invited Vladimir Putin to return from Peter 'Moscow' paintings, including masterpieces by Monet, Matisse, Renoir, Picasso, Gauguin and other famous Impressionists and Post-Impressionists. (More ...)

REFERENCE "VM"

Irina Antonova was born in Moscow in 1922.
From 1929 to 1933 she lived with her parents in Germany. Back in the capital, Anton's family settled in an apartment on Pokrovsky Boulevard.
In 1940 Irina entered the Institute of Philosophy, Literature and History. Since 1941, after the unification of the institute with the Moscow State University, Antonov became a student of the Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov.
In the spring of 1942 Irina entered the service in the hospital for Moscow, as the rank of junior sergeant of medical service.
In 1945, after graduating from University, Antonov began working at the State Museum of Fine Arts named after AS Pushkin. In parallel, as a graduate student, she studied Italian Renaissance art
In February 1961 became director, Irina Antonova, the Pushkin Museum. In this capacity, Antonov initiator and organizer of the largest international exhibitions, including "Moscow-Paris", "Moscow-Berlin", "Russia-Italy", "Modigliani", "Turner", "Picasso" and many others.
In 1981, as part of the museum there was a famous festival of music and painting "December Nights" in 1998 was named Richter, who along with Irina Antonova, was one of the founders of the "evening".
Irina - Academy of Arts and Honored Artist of the RSFSR, the author of over 100 publications (catalogs, articles, albums, TV shows, scripts of popular films). Over the years, led a teaching job in oriental department at Moscow State University, the Institute of Cinematography in the audience Pushkin Pushkin, the Institute of Oriental Languages ​​in Paris.
On April 11, 2013 appointed chief curator of the state museums of Russia.

Лен-Гор вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2013, 13:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Yes, high-profile events.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2013, 14:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

I wonder what is the result?
Pushkin squabbles with the Hermitage, age or something (such as health)?

Marina Lochak heartily congratulate away the success in career growth.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (02.07.2013)
Старый 01.07.2013, 14:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,521 раз(а) в 1,179 сообщениях

N.B.
Some sources says that she was fired.

bykinist вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2013, 14:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от bykinist Посмотреть сообщение
Some sources says that she was fired.

With the post of director of the Pushkin Museum.
Pushkin Irina Antonova fired, of course.

What else is to say?
"quit"?

Старый 01.07.2013, 14:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
What else?
how to say?
Well, not a lot of options tactful: - translated from the ...
(In the reserve team so to speak).

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2013, 14:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin; 2657651 "
Well, not a lot of options tactful : - translated from the ... ( In the reserve team so to speak) .
1. She still will not transferred and dismissed already . Under the post " president of the museum " will change the Charter of the Pushkin Museum , now this post is simply no ;
2 . Yandex , for example, this article gives the phrase Antonov dismissed from his post as director of the Pushkin Museum of Fine[/B][/URL].

Старый 01.07.2013, 14:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,731 раз(а) в 1,133 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky ; 2657581 "
Yeah , loud event
the good news .
( surprisingly, only two new themes emerged almost simultaneously <! - ~ 1 ~ -> - ask admins to delete duplicate )

I'm sure in a new page of history named after Pushkin Pushkin Museum and Marina Lochak with her energy and impeccable artistic taste .

Glasha вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2013, 14:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Glasha; 2657691 "
to its energy
The energy , in my opinion, more is needed to guide a private art institution , and to lead a state edifice as Pushkin or GE - a pleasure and nichtyak : signed two governments, such as Italy and Russia within the framework of cultural exchange dogoror on the year of Italy in Russia and Russia in Italy, brought back the action plan , the government has allocated a money, and the museum is organizing the tour technique perfected over decades - insured , packaged , shipped , the staff flew to receive, unpack and hang open .

Старый 01.07.2013, 15:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10

Записей в дневнике: 1

Once here, these words inspire some concerns: "... a new impetus and fresh breath ..."

God forbid we live in interesting times!
<! - ~ 2 ~ ->

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (01.07.2013), Us-tin (02.07.2013), Лен-Гор (02.07.2013)
Ответ