Старый 16.05.2013, 14:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2601671 "
I would still like to on the subject, if we do not mind .
And on the subject and you can quote :
Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
We in the corridors of power of different levels , starting with the ministries mostly Contemporary hanging .
And not because our officials are suddenly so fond of contemporary art : they have learned so far only just barely understand the branded clothing, car marks and names of dishes in restaurants.
Just such a fashion . People go , see , think that contemporary dance on the walls - it's cool .
At heart , of course anyway - Aivazovsky . <! - ~ 7 ~ -> <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
prosto_valentina (26.06.2014), zarajara (16.05.2013)
Старый 16.05.2013, 15:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
me to answer?
<! - ~ 7 ~ -> <! - ~ 7 ~ -> <! - ~ 1 ~ -> <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

I would still like to on the subject, if we do not mind.
Zarochka in this topic "on" will not work.
(Contingent at us "is not the topic," any subject "then") ...

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (16.05.2013)
Старый 17.05.2013, 10:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2601671 "
Quote :
Posted by Magnolia
Will not start. Still preserved the old Zara and I 'm happy .
Quote :
Posted by NATA NOVA
And where Zara ?
Ps (already started !)
I answer ?

I would still like to on the subject, if we do not mind .
Zara , you can not answer. Opened an important topic and set a calm tone of business . Thank you.

Added after 3 minutes 41 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2600991"
Citation: There has been a seemingly totally not related to the art scene ..... And, somehow magically, the whole depiction in painting and sculpture, from that moment begins to fill larger and larger amounts of information. Artistic metaphors, allegories, symbols, characters, and begin to exude the emblem of as a kind of secret code in all the works of art. ...... This new language of art began increasingly engage in a conversation with the audience, language, art criticism that science calls a "rhetorical allegory." ......
On icons and medieval murals, all the characters look like a spectator, keeping almost transcendent distance. Language medieval works of art is universal and has a limited number of sources, meanings and interpretations of.
Now, creativity beginning a long way ...... to competition of ideas on the art space ...... this process is inevitable owing to the start of the information age .....
These days, the author exposes .... correctly expressed the idea .... In Russia, from time immemorial, it is valued religious roots of creativity. ....... In theory, one could assume that it was the Church, as an institution can promote a new phenomenon in the visual arts.
Information and education ...., that's already half a millennium affect stiil in art ...... art only worthy of museum walls, where there is an infinite number of interpretations. ..... Currently, there are many reasons for the emergence of new art. As once pop art poeticized cult of consumption, and now, a response must appear artistic movement that teaches protected from nonsense information and forms a kind of aesthetic filter. ....

..... In countries where the tolerance is peculiar to the population, people are more complacent about modern art. There, where there farmhouse, a small-town nationalism and fraternity, there is hardly any chance for enlightenment in sovriska.

The secret of modern art is not in the set of passwords, and the canonical system of techniques and rhetorical abilities viewer to perceive something new.
It is known that every modern retelling of mankind cognized their improved language. But it would be an endless retelling of the same, if life did not giperskachki a novelty.
Analyzing one of the many myths, I could see the tale of the day's march of human consciousness from concept to target activities to meditation on the outcome of the action and the subsequent fixing it in memory. Night processing information leads to the idea of ​​a new goal and everything is repeated in the same way. In other words, in a different scale, there is a sequence of frequency-idea (ideology)-action (science)-Talk (philosophy) Memory (religion) - Of course, there is no clear boundaries, but the fact of metaphysical transformation units we see in the history of ideas, science , philosophies and religions.

Art displays a small portion of these links, changes in opinions and attitudes in people's minds. Processes of the same period based on the core culture of the society, including ideas about man and the world, the principles of nature, of beauty, of that which is said images and picture symbols, traditions, knowledge and experience of many generations.
In the transition from one period to give a quote Antonio Gramsci: "As long as the kernel is stable, the company has a" stable collective will ", aimed at preserving the existing order. Undermining of the" cultural core "and the destruction of the collective will - the condition of the revolution. Creating this Conditions - "molecular" aggression in the cultural core. This - not the saying of some truth which has made a revolution in consciousness for some insight. This is a "huge number of books, pamphlets, magazine and newspaper articles, conversations and disputes that are endlessly repeated and his gigantic combine to form a long-term effort, which is born of the collective will of a certain degree of homogeneity, the extent necessary to get action, coordinated and simultaneous in time and geographical space. "
I believe that today in Russia is "jump" to a new stage of development with the undermining of the "cultural core" and the destruction of the old (Soviet) of the collective will. They are something in demand and search for new areas of art.

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 17.05.2013 в 13:57. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (17.05.2013), prosto_valentina (26.06.2014)
Старый 17.05.2013, 23:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,059 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33

There are noticeable effect , and I for a notice .
Here is purely intellectual message , addressed solely to reason and not emotions led to expect that from the art ( and demand ) first food for the mind, not the senses.
I am referring to this constant hunger of the information measures. How interesting , remarkable , well-priced paper in which the author was able to shock , surprise . Moreover, the quality does not work not deep , namely the surprising solutions . This perception of art have in common with an anecdote where the funnier the more unexpected .
Author sticking to some traditions perceived boring.
I constantly hear, " uninteresting exhibition , nothing new ." But the "new " has never been the determining factor in evaluating art.

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (18.05.2013), prosto_valentina (26.06.2014), Магнолия (18.05.2013)
Старый 17.05.2013, 23:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2604261 "
I hear : " uninteresting exhibition , nothing new ."
And on the forum like this are often heard .
Something like - " and it was all already in the West 20 years ago ".
And the funny thing is that they say it is just those twenty years and the west do not know , and his current by inertia hayut so reviled , they say, is something we all long shavali , everything is old , " is nothing new ". <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

And they themselves sell the Volga sketches 70s .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ! ! ! ! ! <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 17.05.2013, 23:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Yes and forum like this are often heard .
Something like - " and it was all already in the West 20 years ago ".
Shakespeare . Sonnet 76
Alas , my verse does not possess novelty,
The variety of unexpected changes .
Do not look for me a path ,
New techniques , combinations of strange ?
I repeat again, the old ,
The clothes of the old reappears.
And it seems to call by name
I was in verse anyone can call.
All this because again and again
I decide one of his problem:
I am writing about you , my love,
And the same heart , the same spending power .

All the same sun goes over me,
But it does not possess novelty !

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (19.05.2013), prosto_valentina (26.06.2014), Кирилл Сызранский (17.05.2013), Магнолия (18.05.2013)
Старый 17.05.2013, 23:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (21.12.2013)
Старый 17.05.2013, 23:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение

Which is still fine, he was a composer ...
Yes complex, even bizarre that was popular.

Старый 18.05.2013, 11:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2604261"
How interesting, remarkable, well-priced work in which the author was able to shock, surprise. Moreover, the quality does not work not deep, namely the surprising solutions. This perception of art have in common with an anecdote where the funnier the more unexpected.
It really is. When "jumps" in the new round of development of being a replacement of the expected unexpected place. Powered natural principle of "Change" and to replace the circumstances are not rejected by the psyche, a man presented a positive emotion for novelty. In 70 years, the phenomenon has been studied by the Soviet psychologist P.V.Simonovym. (Popularity: Overheating novelty creates an increased concentration "of the drug novelty," P.V.Simonovym identified as a particular substance and confirmed by highly views M.Ichasa and other biochemists and physiologists.) Is expressed in a very peculiar about it, and philosophy. For example, in one treatise allowed the existence of "enzyme soul": "It is possible that the human soul is a speculative enzyme that can be temporarily bound and neutralized its scientific antagonist, but that can not be completely destroyed, and from time to time produces the era metaphysical fermentation "

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2604261"
Here is a purely intellectual message, addressed solely to reason and not emotions led to expect that from the art (and demand) first food for the mind, not the senses.
Novelty to be checked for consistency. The article Kirill Alekseev, this corresponds to the mention of rhetoric.

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 19.05.2013, 00:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Старожил

Поблагодарили 1,572 раз(а) в 300 сообщениях

Цитата:
Here is purely intellectual message, addressed solely to reason and not emotions led to expect that from the art (and demand) first food for the mind, not the senses.
I am referring to this constant hunger of the information measures. How interesting, remarkable, well-priced paper in which the author was able to shock, surprise. Moreover, the quality does not work not deep, namely the surprising solutions. This perception of art have in common with an anecdote where the funnier the more unexpected.
I constantly hear, "uninteresting exhibition, nothing new." But the "new" has never been decisive in the appreciation of art.
You are not alone, Zarajara <! - ~ 1 ~ -> You P.Valeri almost repeated the words spoken by more than 70 years ago. Here they are:
"Whether it's politics, economy, lifestyle, entertainment, traffic, I constantly observe that modern life - a continuous intoxication.
We need to periodically increase the dose or change the poison. That is the law. Only that is more progressive, more intense, larger, faster and more up-to meet the requirements of modern times. And this inevitably leads to a certain dulling of susceptibility. To feel that we are living, we are experiencing a growing need for a constant intensity and variety of physical agents. Durability considerations that played a huge role once in the arts, is now almost nothing. I think that these days no one does anything to his work and took joy in 200 years. Heaven, hell, and the offspring have lost their meaning. However, we once more neither expected nor learn ....
     We got a funny habit of the artist considered mediocre, if at the beginning of his work, he did not shock the audience and could not restrain himself from it enough insults and ridicule.
Of who we are not shocked and does not make shrug, we simply "do not notice." It came to the conclusion that it is necessary to shock, and many devote their time and effort.
     A good study of contemporary art would have to show how over the last 50 or 75 years, every five years, found a new solution to the problem of shock.
I see a danger in all this lightness and I find that the concept of art is less and less connected with the concept of the fullest development of a particular individual, and therefore other individuals. "

Apparently the last 80 years, nothing has changed.

DSF вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо DSF за это полезное сообщение:
ANATOLY (19.05.2013), tara-irina (04.05.2014), zarajara (19.05.2013), Кирилл Сызранский (19.05.2013), Магнолия (19.05.2013)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра