Старый 18.02.2010, 00:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 102 раз(а) в 33 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для navymast с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
In it, among other things stated that Christie and Sotheby's went up the hill after this activity took up an aristocrat and was able to make trades glitter secular activities, which come "all" in the evening gowns (and not walk the dusty storeroom during business hours). He was treated with understanding and willing to walking festival audience and get the result in terms of money in excess of what he "ransacked" ... You just lack luster presentation of your art. Art is a luxury item ... it inhabits, where it is understood among the select company ...
I'm over here now ka wanted something to understand and clarify for themselves, organizing here this thread on the forum. Regarding the figures here this mediation, which is "his" for the chosen audience. Operated its involvement in this environment, familiar with the rituals that are inherent in this environment and can provide the right time and in the right circumstances meeting the two sides - making and order. I am referring to the intermediary, as it is called art-dealer, agent, or even once, this is the details. What matters is that he was visible, defined and understood how it works. Then we can appeal to this position, do for her characters, and somehow a mark. What it could be a mediator in our case, I do not understand. I'd like to understand this for the details, down to konkrepnyh names and telephone numbers, Skype, etc.

Added after 22 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
you just enough light submit your art. Art is a luxury item ... it inhabits, where it is understood among the select company ...
I am today, it seemed to me, grabbed the tail of thoughts about this now works in the exhibition, presentation machines. I will try to sketch a sense that this image and you have formed. You see, some of the artists whose work I have here represented in the form of photographs, "hold the sky on his shoulders." They are in this trade have reached the limit of development made to them. They all can, and can do everything that they could master, marching before them. They are now our projects are moving craft and art of his farther. Imagine the situation - Raphael lives in our time, he is our contemporary, with all the weight of glory and importance of what he does. And come to him the organizer of the exhibition "Moscow seasons" or something else is the same intricate and meaningful and offers to participate, to ...... To what? To remind the public about yourself or to enlighten those who first heard the name, or that he was approached by uncle with ice cream and asked "Dap is risunochek?" Absyurd. AlexB wrote already and I have drawn the attention of readers at this point. At the masters of this level is not much time to do something meaningful in this art. Spending this time on the formation of the public to participate in the exhibition carousel is like offering Raphael recall himself to the masses. We are interested in finding customers who want to limit the result and are looking for artists to translate their wishes. Time is short, and want to make the most of many. That's something like that.

navymast вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.02.2010, 01:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,648 раз(а) в 1,666 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от navymast Посмотреть сообщение
afael lives in our time, he is our contemporary, with all the weight of glory and importance of what he does. And come to him the organizer of the exhibition "Moscow seasons" or something else is the same intricate and meaningful and offers to participate, to ...... To what?
I am sympathetic to your problem and respect to you. As for Raphael. If such a situation took place then: the presence of Raphael at the exhibition "Moscow Seasons, where we assume for the first time present and your ships are automatically raised to the level of the whole show and your presence at her would be more noticeable and it would bring you to the goals. At this exhibition came to the mayor, the embassies of Representatives (with their wives in evening gowns "), etc. Here are the organizer of this exhibition is to understand his rating as the dealer immediately increased in this case. Do you have the same problems as the artists ... "Not for Sale inspiration, but you can sell a manuscript." (Pushkin)

Posted 11 minutes
Цитата:
s interested in finding customers who want to limit the result and are looking for artists to translate their wishes. Time is short, and want to make the most of many. Here's how it is so.
But where and how you can find customers if you do not appreciably to assert itself. And the second. Do not make special exhibition model, and spend time on it. Display at an exhibition that has not even finished, the more that legally it still belongs to you. In addition, the owner may agree, the price of his stuff just grows from inclusion in the directory. Of course, this is not about small exhibitions. And do not worry about the stupid questions ...

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.02.2010, 10:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Пользователь

Старый 18.02.2010, 11:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Пользователь

Drawings from the archives of English - British ships.

Старый 18.02.2010, 13:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Цитата:
I'm over here now ka wanted something to understand and clarify for themselves, organizing here this thread on the forum. Regarding the figures here this mediation, which is "his" for the chosen audience. Operated its involvement in this environment, familiar with the rituals that are inherent in this environment and can provide the right time and in the right environment meeting between the two sides - making and order. I am referring to the intermediary, as it is called art-dealer, agent, or even once, this is the details.

Vy nemnogo zabluzdaetes'. Ne hochu zvuchat 'grubo, no vy master, mozet byt' is bol'shoi bukvy "M", no dlia podobnoi publiki vy vsio ravno, ka dvornik, montior, slesar '. Vy zarabatyvaete den'gi trudom, vy v drugom klasse obschestva.

I'd like to understand this for the details, down to konkrepnyh names and telephone numbers, Skype, etc.

Vriadli vam ih kto-nibud 'dast. A esli i dast, to vy vriadli dozvonites'.

Added after 22 minutes
 I have today, I thought, grabbed the tail of thoughts about this work here in the exhibition, presentation machines. I will try to sketch a sense that this image and you have formed. You see, some of the artists whose work I have here represented in the form of photographs, "hold the sky on his shoulders." They are in this trade have reached the limit of development made to them. They all can, and can do everything that they could master, marching before them. They are now our projects are moving craft and art of his farther.

Nizelizlozennoe sravnenie ne adekvatno. Vy ne nesiote idei, vy sozdaiote kopii, umen'shenye.

Dumaiu eto zamechatel'nyi primer razlichiia iskusstva i remesla (art and craft).

Imagine the situation - Raphael lives in our time, he is our contemporary, with all the weight of glory and importance of what he does. And come to him the organizer of the exhibition "Moscow seasons" or something else is the same intricate and meaningful and offers to participate, to ...... To what? To remind the public about yourself or to enlighten those who first heard the name, or that he was approached by uncle with ice cream and asked "Dap is risunochek?" Absyurd. AlexB wrote already and I have drawn the attention of readers at this point.

Absurdnoe sravnenie

At the masters of this level is not much time to do something meaningful in this art. Spending this time on the formation of the public to participate in the exhibition carousel is like offering Raphael recall himself to the masses.

Rafael 'eto uze sdelal. Emu dostatochno PR.

A esli u masterov net vremeni na obrazovanie publiki ili sredstv, chto by naniat 'kogo-libo na takuiu rabotu, to o nih nikto i ne uznaet.

We are interested in finding customers who want to limit the result and are looking for artists to translate their wishes. Time is short, and want to make the most of many. Here's how it is so.

Dumaiu, chto vy ne znaete svoi rynok, i ne ochen 'k etomu stremites'.

Kstati, mne vashi raboty ochen 'nraviatsia, no vashe otnoshenie k delovoi storone voprosa - sovsem net.

Added after 8 minutes
Sotheby's vziali v doliu aristokratov. Horoshii biznes hod.

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо AlexanderG за это полезное сообщение:
Evgeniy L (15.11.2020)
Старый 18.02.2010, 16:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Пользователь

Alexander, we all talked live, understand each other, all you need to understand. Well this return. Do not waste. Take this time to create what some brilliant, not bothering you with us. And that's what good and such from you will be taken as to the work of a janitor, who can not indifferently pass by cigarette butts, and sweeps him and sweeps .... could not stop.

Старый 18.02.2010, 16:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Цитата:
Alexander, we all talked live, understand each other, all you need to understand. Well this return. Do not waste.

Vy opiat 'sebia pereotsenivaete (kak v sravnenii s Rafaelem). Eto bylo ne dlia vas. Eto moi mysli o napisannom. Esli vy do sih por ne zametili, to smeiu napomnit ', chto eschio vokrug mnogo uchastnikov.

Take this time to create what some brilliant, not bothering you with us.

Kak tol'ko mne budet neobhodim vash sovet, ia nemedlenno sproshu, chto i kak mne delat'.

And that's what good and such from you will be taken as to the work of a janitor, who can not indifferently pass by cigarette butts, and sweeps him and sweeps .... could not stop.
Net, k moim tak ne otnesutsia.
A u vas, chto klassovoe soznanie prosnulos'?

Added after 8 minutes
Kstati, eto vy ko mne obratilis' so svoimi voprosami, a ne ia k vam. Pomnite ?

Старый 18.02.2010, 16:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Новичок

Поблагодарили 8 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

In my experience, many people who consider themselves connoisseurs of art, offered his "qualified" aid for trade in cultural objects. Golden mountains, all so meaningful and cool. Noodles with ear shot tons. "Just give me the money" and we'll do all the brave guys, think, to the president himself kicked the door open ... To the question: "What can you do, or what you have done?" followed by a pause and the flow of chatter on the escarpment (for crib) with unfamiliar and incomprehensible words continue indefinitely. God is very offended when money did not get recognized but the direction of where to go right.

AlexB вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.02.2010, 16:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexB Посмотреть сообщение
In my experience, many people who consider themselves connoisseurs of art, offered his "qualified" aid for trade in cultural objects. Golden mountains, all so meaningful and cool. Noodles with ear shot tons. "Just give me the money" and we'll do all the brave guys, think, to the president himself kicked the door open ...
Da, takie est 'vezde i v liubom biznese.

Старый 18.02.2010, 19:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,376 раз(а) в 1,655 сообщениях

I think that the exhibition - is not an option. Nor, incidentally, and mediator. Sorry for the market terminology, but she most appropriate <!--~ a ~-->.
Views without thinking are:
1. What is the product? Of course, a luxury item and nothing else. And such a luxury item, the possession of which attracts not all, but only elected (and thus further reduces our market). Even very expensive works of art are much bigger market.
2. This product is unique: it is impossible to show on demand, to touch, see, etc. Actually, not even for sale goods, and the ability to create it - and it must also be borne in mind when searching for clients.
3. The market of luxury goods is limited and very specific, therefore, the representation of the goods where it can see anyone and everyone can (with appropriate training) triggered only where based activities have laid the word "luxury". A "show in principle" is useless.
4. What is a potential client? The man is very wealthy, not nouveau riche (with rare exceptions), the real intellectual, middle-aged, most likely, the person is not public, but if the public, it is likely to carefully prevent attempts to penetrate his privacy. Most likely, having a small permanent social circle, consisting of his own kind. For the portrait, you can add something else, but I think that the wizard will do it better me.
5. Hence without thinking looming market: a private collection and prestigious gift (maybe there is something, such as private yacht club for a very selected).
6. Very long term, dividing the date of the order and its execution.
7. Terms of masters is limited and known, and they do not come to people "from outside" - it is very important.
8. Here we need no intermediary services, and the recommendation of the Rights of the reference group (ie, without the attempt to be clever, a man from the number of people who believe that the customer trusts). Incidentally, in the form of a gift are all a little more freely (including because of the number of customers come first, women who know that kids of all ages love to play in the boats, and second, the affluent people, who ships not attracted to, but they can present them as a gift, and, thirdly, the mediators (in particular, those who bought the model for Putin)).

Yes, and I in this case entirely disagree with our distinguished colleague from Melbourne: it is obvious that this is the rare case when the master is not perceived as a craftsman.

All of the above, so to speak, lies on the surface, on to something to think and reflect, to have additional information that our dear master is, therefore, hope that my simple observations will be helpful to them, stumble on some productive ideas. Start any promotional way: understand yourself, what you sell, if possible just outline a potential buyer, but then I thought, where he caught and how precisely convey to him my proposal <!--~ a ~-->.

Allena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
ship models, ship, ship models, sailing ship

Опции темы
Опции просмотра