Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26.02.2011, 19:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #91
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Russian Academy of Arts

Historical background
1757-1893 Imperial Academy of Arts
1893 Higher Art School of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture at the Imperial Academy of Fine Arts
1918 Free Art School Division Property RSFSR People's Commissariat
Читать дальше... 
1918-1921 Petrograd Free Art and Training Workshops (PGSHUM)
1921-1922 Petrograd gosudarostvennye highest artistic and technical workshops (VKHUTEMAS)
1922-1924 Petrograd Higher State Artistic and Technical Institute (VHUTEIN)
1924-1930 Leningrad Higher Art and Technical Institute (LVHTI)
1930-1932 Institute of proletarian art (INPII)
1932-1933 Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture
1933-1944 Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture of the Russian Academy of Arts
1944-1947 Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. IE Repin CVC (InZhSA)
1947 Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. IE Repin Academy of Arts USSR (InZhSA)
1957 Order of Red Banner of Labor Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. IE Repin Academy of Arts USSR (InZhSA)
1975 Order of Red Banner of Labor Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. IE Repin the Order of Lenin Academy of Arts USSR (InZhSA)
1992 Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. IE Repin, Russian Academy of Arts
2002 St. Petersburg State Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. IE Repin
-------------------------------------------------- -

At the initiative of curator of the Moscow University Ivan Ivanovich Shuvalov decree of the Senate of 6 (17 new style) in November 1757 in St. Petersburg was established by the Academy three noblest of arts. " One year later the Academy received a significant number of prints, drawings, paintings and casts of the works of ancient and Western European sculpture from the collection of the founder, in fact the first President of the Academy, Igor Shuvalov, who was the first collection of the museum for a long time became the only Russian gallery art.
Since the founding of the Imperial Academy of Fine Arts has gained great credibility, not only in Russia but also abroad, thanks to the creative activity of its professors and students. This ensures a high level of artistic works and town planning, as well as to retain the credibility of the Academy not only as an educational institution, but also as the most competent authority on art and construction.
In a relatively short period of time the Academy has brought a galaxy of artists, which raised the domestic arts to the level of world achievements. Members of the Academy were established architectural ensembles in Tsarskoe Selo and Peterhof, the Winter and the Tauride Palace, the Academy of Sciences and Academy of Arts.
-----------------------------------------
Useful information for the attribution of paintings:
1. Teachers (full list) http://forum.artinvestment.ru/newrep...te=1&p=1539593
2. Students (full list) http://artru.info/uch/1/
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: academia 009 Piter3b.jpg
Просмотров: 98
Размер:	82.1 Кб
ID:	1146754  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
sergey7 (26.02.2011)
Старый 18.03.2011, 18:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #92
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Konstantin Azadovsky: In 2008 I decided to leave two small pieces.
There Topic online about it.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.03.2011, 18:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #93
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Artem Посмотреть сообщение
This is an interview yesterday Azadovsky.
I saw the date.

But someone might want the details, so I gave a link to that theme.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.03.2011, 16:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #94
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 28 раз(а) в 14 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mister-y Посмотреть сообщение

By the way for the Ukrainian part of auditorii.Nezavisimaya Kiev expert campaign Art Lab, tried to refute the conclusion of timing in relation to the Ukrainian artist's first series.

Yes, this fake your Vasilkovsky, no ArtLaba not.

botticelli вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.03.2011, 18:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #95
Старожил

Поблагодарили 484 раз(а) в 201 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от botticelli Посмотреть сообщение
Yes , this fake your Vasilkovsky , no ArtLaba do not .
Sorry , but you are an expert or so , what would you call zavyazalsya.U in Ukraine is probably strongly felt the crisis and the shortage of currency dealers , experts and buyers have fallen into a deep depression , why carry all chush.Dengi to pay gentlemen and large , already Hundreds of thousands of dollars, and you're probably not ready for this ?! ?
My advice to you , concern yourself with the lift pocket , and flood is not necessary.

мистер-у вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо мистер-у за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (21.03.2011), SergeiSK (19.03.2011), Евгений (19.03.2011)
Старый 19.03.2011, 18:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #96
Гуру

Поблагодарили 303 раз(а) в 183 сообщениях

I personally know of Vladimir Roshchina consider him honest and decent chelovekom.Spasibo him for catalogs and wish you all turn to the experts he recommends.

Барвиха вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Барвиха за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (19.03.2011)
Старый 19.03.2011, 19:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #97
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mister - y Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry , but you are an expert or so , what would you call zavyazalsya.U in Ukraine is probably strongly felt the crisis and the shortage of currency dealers , experts and buyers have fallen into a deep depression , why carry nonsense . The money needed to pay the gentlemen and large , already hundreds of thousands of dollars , and you're probably not ready for this ?! ?
My advice to you , concern yourself with the lift pocket , and do not need to flood .
All piled in a heap on the person came from. Ugly ! However , Eugene is quite right - a place for his remarks , I chose wrong . That's right, you , mister - y flood started , and I rashly responded the same . I apologize to the forum , except to say in my defense , that in this case also figured documents GRM .

Старый 19.03.2011, 19:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #98
Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от botticelli Посмотреть сообщение
dump all in a heap on the person came from. Ugly ! However , Eugene is quite right - a place for his remarks , I chose wrong . That's right, you , mister - y flood started , and I rashly responded the same . I apologize to the forum , except to say in my defense , that in this case also figured Documents timing .
Featured no documents timing , and the conclusion , in the second pervyh.Vo they opposed the Ukrainian Art Lab , which is distinctly personal and not answered , but its the same " reasoning " to sign otkazalsya.V Thirdly any independent examination of why some refused . It turns out that you are unfair play for little cash flows , and in fact the Art Lab is the structure of the auction house " Corners " , which is co-owner of the Humanities ministr.Deviz this company is very simple , " If not us, then no one ... . , " or our side correctly explained the situation .
Please answer , someone from the Ukrainian experts trust in Ukraine .

Старый 19.03.2011, 20:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #99
Старожил

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
Dear botticelli, Mister - y, can you some questions in PM to discuss? Here, the main topic ... how to find points of convergence of expert timing and collector Azadovsky .
Eugene , I wrote a half years ago that Azadovsky need to hold two examinations, one in the Tretyakov Gallery , the other in the Grabar , but as Grabar has not issued , it remains NINE im.Tretyakova.Ved newspapers and broadcasting can only exacerbate the situation, but not reshit.Zachem same " tread water " .

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо мистер-у за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (19.03.2011)
Старый 19.03.2011, 20:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #100
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mister - y Посмотреть сообщение
figured no documents timing , and the conclusion , in the second pervyh.Vo they opposed the Ukrainian Art Lab , which is distinctly personal and not answered , but its the same " reasoning " to sign otkazalsya.V - third to any independent examination of why some otkazalsya.Poluchaetsya that you are unfair play for little cash flows , and in fact the Art Lab is the structure of the auction house " Corners " , which is co-owner of the Humanities ministr.Deviz this company is very simple " If not us, then nobody ....", or improperly explained our side of the situation .
Please answer , someone from the Ukrainian experts trust in Ukraine .
First , the conclusion of such a reputable organization - this is certainly a document . Second , your " conclusions " are based on the shaky ground of speculation and rumors . I hope that you sincerely wrong. Thirdly , I will be happy to answer , but let's not in this thread .

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо botticelli за это полезное сообщение:
мистер-у (19.03.2011)
Ответ