Старый 02.11.2008, 14:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Authorities in Moscow have warned of the threat of a new redistribution of non-residential real estate market

Few understand why this happens ..
-------------------------------------------------- ----
Authorities in Moscow have warned of the threat of a new redistribution of non-residential real estate market
Small businesses, public and charitable organizations, creative unions and media editorial in the foreseeable future may be literally left without a roof over his head. This will happen in the event that local authorities will blindly follow the letter received from the filing of the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS), a new law changed the rules for the transfer of lease of uninhabited premises municipally owned. In the capital the government warned of the inevitability of the colossal redistribution of non-residential real estate market of Moscow.

Читать дальше... 
The authorities in Moscow are sounding the alarm because of the need to perform come into force in July of an amendment to the Law "On Concession Agreements", whereby they are now forced to allocate space for rent exclusively through the public auctions. Until now, small businesses and community organizations could rely on certain preferences in receiving premises. In particular, municipal officials has been delegated the right to lease part of the premises to small businesses at a discounted price - 1 thousand rubles per square meter. Now the price determined during the auction. It may be 10 thousand rubles, and even 40 thousand rubles per square meter per year. As a result, many former users may be left with nothing if their building will catch the fancy, for example, a bank or restaurant chain.

"The city adopted a program to support small business, business innovation, public utilities, public services, which included closed competitions and preferential rates on rental rates of non-residential premises", - told reporters yesterday the head of the complex property and land relations of Moscow Vladimir Silkin. After changing the rules of renting city authorities have to compulsorily conduct open tenders and auctions, in which the winner will be determined by the highest value of the rent. According to him, in the original version of the law, even religious organizations would have to participate in the auctions for the right to lease the premises in which they are located, but October 15, the Duma passed an amendment abolishing this odious requirement. Small businesses also received a respite - until the summer of 2010. But for the rest, nothing has changed. In connection with what Silkin warns that the capital market of non-residential property - which is about 4 million square meters - expects full redistribution.

In beskonkursnoy extension of leases of premises denied Union disabilities in Russia, the Moscow Union of Architects, Rossiyskomu Red Cross, the union of health workers, the editors of a number of metropolitan newspapers. The law prohibits the transfer of premises for free use of public organizations of disabled persons, artists, creative unions and even political parties. To enter into agreements with lessors that category also ordered auctions, the winner of which will participant offered a great price.

Silkin admitted that the metropolitan government remains the last hope of the Federation Council, which established a working group that tries to correct the harmful, in terms of official law. The legislative initiative on amendments and clarifications going to make the Moscow City Duma. But while officials in Moscow have to comply with the requirements of the Act.

Partner of law firm Pepeliaev, Goltsblat and Partners Vitaly Mozharovsky believes that the auction itself - the procedure "an understandable, transparent and fair". At the same time, the expert notes that since the legislature was incorrectly put in the same rank, for example, banks and non-profit organizations. Therefore, the proposal Moscow officials to withdraw from auction-profit organization, does not restrain itself to profit, and thus deprived of their resources to participate in the auctions, seem logical. However, a quick solution to the problem Mozharovsky not forecasts. "The procedure for amending the existing legislation, as a rule, long-term. In reality the law can not be corrected before the summer of 2009 ", - the expert said.

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.11.2008), kozhinart (02.11.2008)
Старый 02.11.2008, 20:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 203 раз(а) в 89 сообщениях

About FAS message in the media - complete nonsense. Since filing Silkina at the conference on October 29 zhurnalyugi raised a howl. They sang what I said. The problem here is not in FAS, unequivocally. One office, in the present circumstances not able to push through the Duma through such amendments.

Selene вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.11.2008, 22:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,731 раз(а) в 1,133 сообщениях

Kaira, which "reports from the front?
The number of signatures in general, too, probably has a value. Why not connect to the list of many visitors to the site, people close to art?

Glasha вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.11.2008, 04:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,271 раз(а) в 318 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для nikola с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Gala Посмотреть сообщение
Why would not connect to the list of many visitors to the site, people close to the art?
Our website have a turn in a major magazine, to the benefit of all. There are decent, significant topics. Most people are accustomed to reading from a sheet. Say the same, "What does the feast, do not cut down with an ax!"
And our fellowship at me sometimes like a trip to second-class trains. They talked to pass the time and left. Words and thoughts diminution, dissolve between cities, as the sound of wheels passing train. I do not remember who started a conversation to begin and what ended the dispute. But no longer important.

nikola вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо nikola за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.11.2008)
Старый 03.11.2008, 07:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от nikola Посмотреть сообщение
They say the same, "What does the feast, do not cut down with an ax!"

And our fellowship at me sometimes like a trip to second-class
car. They talked to pass the time and left. Words and thoughts calms down, dissolve between cities, as the sound of wheels passing
train. I do not remember who started a conversation to begin and what
end the dispute. But no longer important.
Ax, of course not, but the button "delete" is possible.
Certainly can not remember the conversation or statements that methodically remove some forumcanam depending on the direction of this conversation.
Already wrote about this: you get what you argue as if to himself.

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо dedulya37 за это полезное сообщение:
Masikmak (31.10.2011)
Старый 03.11.2008, 21:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Новичок

Поблагодарили 21 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

I'm sorry, I really should have been used to write as a meeting place.
The sense of past meetings are not pleasant: headmistress that has led the school to such a pitiful state, spoke fluently, and for a long time, referring to the provisions SNiPs and others, to smash it was practically impossible for a few minor issues, she said, as it were, but no answers about the future school as a building and how institutions have been received, in her opinion no such problem.
Actually, it was like, you can see here:
http://video.yandex.ru/users/thebraveheart/view/6
Although, as it had not happened, somehow we have to act - the same collection of signatures.
Decided to collect signatures until 10 November. Address: Vavilov 65a, 11 floor, Studio 8, Profsoyuznaya metro, from 10.00 to 18.00 on weekdays, once specified, add phones that would not go in vain.
About the new site Putin, I told the guys, I think that a sensible idea, (thanks for the idea dedulya37), but all the documents they hold, they will be able to correctly formulate the claim. Thanks to everyone who simply does not care.

Kaira вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Kaira за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (05.11.2008)
Старый 04.11.2008, 00:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Местный

Поблагодарили 138 раз(а) в 49 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Kaira, A was a trial with the Head-? What resulted? And on Friday for a rally a lot of people come from?

[color="# 666686"]Added after 1 minute[/color]
Kaira, little warning on TV and in the media.

Art_Lyss вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.11.2008, 07:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art_Lyss Посмотреть сообщение
little warning on TV and in the media.
Yesterday, several times on the central tel.pokazyvali, but the director's like a room already given, what is the intricate story.

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.11.2008, 13:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Новичок

Поблагодарили 21 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

I will try to answer questions. As far as I know, the trial continues. On Friday, people were not offensive to many, a little over fifty, though I think this is due to the fact that the collection became known yesterday, Thursday. All it turned suddenly, without preparation, that I think hurts more than helps the cause - after all it was necessary to explain the originate visitors, arranging everything in advance, you can view the documents, prepare questions and think through actions at all - it would be good more. I just graduated from this school, I am very sorry if this institution is simply melt into the ordinary schools of art: now its status is secondary to physical culture and aesthetics bias quite allows her to do so.
All rooms have remained at manageress, she delivers them safely. Unfortunately, I did not watch TV, though seen in inete reportage "Vesti": in fact, somehow the way it is.
I think that there are so many different interests of the people encountered, the interests are not always obvious to outsiders: apparently, one of the most important - it is building with the surrounding area in the center of Moscow and all who admire him, on the other side - the interests of teachers, many of who worked more than 20 years in this school, in this their whole life, the interests of parents who want education for their children.
But as the confusion, I agree with that, perhaps, those who do it close, they know exactly what was happening to us is clear only that the school is killed.

Kaira вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Kaira за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.11.2008), Art_Lyss (13.11.2008), Glasha (04.11.2008), Айсулу (04.11.2008)
Старый 04.11.2008, 16:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

What a pity .... I graduated from Petrograd Sshh, remember how the guys from the Moscow orphanage lived with us six months, when the building is in Lavrushinsky Lane began to pour plaster on his head. I studied at and Victor Astakhov from the Moscow School ... (God rest his soul!).

Айсулу вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра