Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 10.11.2013, 20:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,047 раз(а) в 683 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1
По умолчанию Pavlensky "Fixation" Red square

Share the artist called "Fixation" — so aktsionist decided to show "apathy and fatalism of contemporary Russian society in a police state".

Very accurate !!!!

Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: pic_130dd5cf67d66b798357e1959a3b6003.jpg
Просмотров: 607
Размер:	109.4 Кб
ID:	2144292   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: pavl3.jpg
Просмотров: 583
Размер:	85.4 Кб
ID:	2144602  

Картины в наличии - дилерские цены

Каталог с ценами в телеграмм t.me/dogelgallery

+7 (950) 609 7 609
[email protected]

Последний раз редактировалось Dogel; 10.11.2013 в 23:54.
Dogel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Dogel за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 10.11.2013, 21:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,042 раз(а) в 921 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

A police officer is also a apatichnyy.Chasom not disguise artist?
<! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Peter вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2013, 00:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 549 раз(а) в 216 сообщениях

Added after 11 seconds

What can I say, Brilliant! ...
<! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Последний раз редактировалось Art-ort; 11.11.2013 в 00:51. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Art-ort вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2013, 23:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,047 раз(а) в 683 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от Dogel Посмотреть сообщение
action was an artist called " Locking " - so aktsionist decided to show " apathy and fatalism of Russian society in a police state ."

Very accurate! !
As artists took Peter Pavlenskogo share on Red Square

The group "War" on his Twitter account , for example , writes: "The Artist Pavlensky - it Viennese Actionism early 60s with blood and pain - but in the social context of the 2010s Russia ."

Painter and theorist of contemporary art Osmolovsky Anatolia , which in the 90s laid out four-letter word using the human bodies on the same Red Square , the stock Pavlenskogo liking . " Such is life, all adequately . After all, poke a publicly bottle into the anus - and nothing else . No politics here . This is relevant to our lives, especially in relation to the work of the Interior. It's fun, and it's not anything wrong , "- he said " MK " .

Agrees with peers and artist Gosha Ostretsov : "It is more artistic and political action . People have burned themselves in Soviet times. Now, 70 years back , and with them - heroism. Art has always been a radical - it is a measure of the freedom of man. Violation of a taboo creates a new image. A Pavlensky , in principle, go to step crime . This is because of the prison community matter - castration , nailing . He tried to explain the language of the ruling party soybeans position humiliated man, as , in fact , each is in modern Russia . I think it turned out even aesthetically pleasing - a handsome guy , athletic, not some kind of freak . Perfect body - and a beautiful action . "

However, not all support the artists Peter Pavlenskogo . Among them - a radical performer Elena Kovylina , the shares of which are also often associated with pain and risk.

"This is a real trash that discredits what I'm doing. Now performance will be associated with these people nailed eggs and Pussy Riot. Maybe someone gesture and seemed very strong, but to a true art he has indirect relevance . It's more of a political action , an instrument of ideological resistance , which in the current European aesthetics ranked as contemporary art. However, I do not agree either ideologically or artistically with this tradition . In my opinion, Russia - one of the most open countries for artistic practices , and to me , believe me, there is nothing to compare . But I think you need to change the world by claiming certain value of artistic expression , and not destructive and deconstructive . "

The artist Leonid Tishkov :

"I attribute it to the Russian tradition of buffoonery and foolishness . This phenomenon has existed under Ivan the Terrible , obscene jesters got up from the position of power, things . But them fools , and even appreciated , it can be said to take them . Apparently, this tradition is strong in crucial moments , when the government simply need such excesses . Now there is something like that - and we see this as a sign. This relative madness - I'm no expert , of course. But judging from the photos, it looked tragic as any presence of a naked body on the background of symbolic spaces where it should not be. All together it is physically and emotionally frustrated , it hurts . "

During his campaign " Fixing " the artist Pavlensky now charged under the Criminal Code , " disorderly conduct ". The artist spent the night in Kitaygorodsky ATS , and on Monday morning he was released. It is unlikely that he could face severe punishment by the very law enforcement, which was sent to his ambiguous gesture.

mk.ru

Картины в наличии - дилерские цены

Каталог с ценами в телеграмм t.me/dogelgallery

+7 (950) 609 7 609
[email protected]

Dogel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.11.2013, 15:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,591 раз(а) в 938 сообщениях

Peter Pavlensky : The human body is much stronger than it looks

A day after the action on the Red Square artist Peter Pavlensky was released from custody. After another four hours he was walking through the clear pond , and told the correspondent of " Snob " about their fears , hopes, and how well the scrotum nailed to the pavement :

http://www.snob.ru/selected/entry/67704

Eriksson вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Eriksson за это полезное сообщение:
Dogel (12.11.2013), uriart (21.10.2014)
Старый 12.11.2013, 17:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,042 раз(а) в 921 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eriksson Посмотреть сообщение
Peter Pavlensky : The human body is much stronger than it looks

A day after the action on the Red Square artist Peter Pavlensky was released from custody. After another four hours he was walking through the clear pond , and told the correspondent of " Snob " about their fears , hopes, and how well the scrotum nailed to the pavement :

http://www.snob.ru/selected/entry/67704
It 's called the bookmakers ' dogovornyak . " <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Peter вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.11.2013, 18:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Peter Посмотреть сообщение
bookmakers have called it "dogovornyak."
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

And that "is"?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.11.2013, 01:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

M. Gelman :
Цитата:
I do not agree , of course. It is very important to have artists who see themselves in a social context , it is very important that radical artists . God forbid, all artistic sphere will think themselves politically or herself to think radically . In this sense, Kashlyakov , and Brodsky , late Osmolovsky , they are also within the art world , sometimes they are interested in broader issues than momentary policy . A second very important - the fact that we have a policy disappeared.

You can say that when there is one politician - Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin , then the whole I think - it's a bad performance . Do not share. Because the action - it's all the same thing. And there is pure gesture. Therefore, it is the artists today - not only Peter and Peter - have shown that there is no policy . Because artistic gesture looks much more politic than meeting our thoughts than the chairpersons of the government. Tolia said about this ambiguity - an ironic and tragic . I want to say - weakness. Usually aktsionist a position of strength : we will block the move, we will call for a fight ...

And here is what you do to me can not do anything , it's purely a Christian model . How to beat the strong man? He will hit you on the right cheek - substitute the left . Where can you kill another , for what kind of eggs you can catch a man who calls himself ... This is a very important warning our government: your power comes to an end at a time when a man in despair, demonstrating the limits of what you can do with it , yourself. In this sense, this action is , of course, Politic action , not only in the message of this - a police state , and so on, and it showed , demonstrated the limits of possibility . It does not matter , you're Putin , you have an army , you all think you have a lot of prisons - nothing you can do to a man who himself nailed to the area .

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Аркадий (16.04.2014)
Старый 20.11.2013, 14:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

По умолчанию Medina commented Pavlenskogo share on Red Square

Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation Vladimir Medina on Tuesday said the scandalous action, which recently gave the artist Peter Pavlensky on Red Square.

" Come to the Museum of the History of Medicine and Psychiatry . They ask about Pavlenskogo ", - Medina said during the opening of the private museum of Faberge in the Shuvalov Palace, St. Petersburg.

Старый 20.11.2013, 17:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Старожил

Поблагодарили 446 раз(а) в 259 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
private museum Faberge
Eggs.
Eggs ... What a multi-faceted topic.
Yanukovych had the same problemmy once.
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Последний раз редактировалось Владимир Владимирович; 20.11.2013 в 18:01.
Владимир Владимирович вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра