Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Import / Export
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Import / Export Discuss the transportation of artworks across the border (customs, transporting, etc.)

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.01.2014, 00:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Местный

Поблагодарили 74 раз(а) в 35 сообщениях

Wanted to share the experience yesterday . Yesterday, January 2, while it imported 3 paintings by Aeroflot from Germany. With him was not what documents other than work. Upon arrival , I will specify that the pictures were in the luggage ( outsized ) carton size about 113 * 90 * 11 , got his luggage at the reception issue oversized baggage . After receipt, went to fill the customs declaration to avoid paying import duties. The customs officer called expert Ministry of Culture , the time was about 20:30 and I was hoping that the experts in the field at this time. 20 minutes later came the expert requested photographs of works , in my answer that I do not have them , she asked to see the work , it was difficult to unpack the box, but had to do it . Judge Tatyana Parshin and customs all prepared quickly, in about 15 minutes and released me with documents. I express my special thanks to them . Tatiana asked to call in advance and warn them that cultural values ​​are traveling to one of the experts was in place for all their Sheremetyevo only four work schedule , including Sheremetyevo-Cargo , so that there are times when there is simply no expert . What to do in such moments, I do not know. In any case , give the phone an expert Tatiana Paršina (mobile ) if it is not this day , she might tell someone to call back. Sorry to give your phone without permission , but believe me it is so necessary sometimes to people. This information is only valid for Sheremetyevo Airport. Phone expert Tatiana Paršina 79037382250 . The representative of the Ministry of Culture in Sheremetyevo +74955785608 , general phone on which I could not get through . Do not expose yourself to danger, to make a declaration for the import of cultural property. In fact, everything is quite simple, even if you did not prepare documents in advance. Successful you purchase and Happy New Year and Merry Christmas .

Alexander74 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Alexander74 за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (04.01.2014), kozhinart (28.02.2014), Marassa (04.01.2014), Seriy (04.01.2014), Маруся (04.01.2014), ФАИв (09.06.2014)
Старый 04.01.2014, 03:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alexander74; 2925731"
Aeroflot from Germany. With him was not what documents other than work. Upon arrival , I will specify that the pictures were in the luggage ( outsized ) carton size about 113 * 90 * 11 , got his luggage on the rack
Provide a courtesy , please specify how you made ​​out there. I'm going to carry out just about the same size and the same , but in St. Petersburg , not Moscow .

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.01.2014, 12:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Местный

По умолчанию Customs clearance

The declaration is on the site svo.aero no problems with filling , its content and form are universal. Just describe the work : the size , technique , author, year of writing , the cost . I emphasize that the law clearly states that the cost of supporting documents are presented in the presence and not mandatory. Take three photos for each work of at least 8 * 12 and better phone to the ministry's representatives .
Good luck.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Alexander74 за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (04.01.2014)
Старый 04.01.2014, 18:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler; 2925971"
Provide a courtesy , please specify how you made ​​out there .
K-Maler, I'm sure that, by analogy with Moscow - you just need to phone your regional office of the Ministry of Culture and the time to find out the presence of an expert in the airport or specify (late ) arrival (or documents can be completed in advance : send photos of works and documents by e-mail and get permission before arrival - and the customs to stamp )

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Маруся за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (04.01.2014)
Старый 04.01.2014, 22:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alexander74 Посмотреть сообщение
better to phone with representatives of the Ministry of Culture.

Good luck.

Excuse me, I stupidly asked.
I wanted to ask how you were formed in Germany, Berlin and others, were there problems with shipping and packaging of such baggage?

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.01.2014, 22:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Местный

По умолчанию From Germany

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, I stupidly asked . I wanted to ask how you were formed in Germany , Berlin and others , were there problems with shipping and packaging of such baggage ?
Problems with the export was not, I pre- built box of chipboard , good in German construction material stores butchering make in minutes. Phoned in advance to Aeroflot , warned about non-standard baggage dimensions + weight and asked if they could take the baggage . Since I have a gold card Aeroflot baggage with dimensions of more than 200 cm ( width + height + depth ) value of 150 Euro surcharge . If no card , and you have this second , then plus 50 euros for each seat. No other problems and can not be .
So good luck .

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Alexander74 за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (04.01.2014), sergejnowo (04.01.2014)
Старый 17.01.2014, 11:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Старожил

Поблагодарили 756 раз(а) в 374 сообщениях

Shall report briefly on the import of one more picture . This time the picture was smaller, but still in the package turned 86h65h9 cm, ie much more formally allowable size for carry-on baggage . Aeroflot agreed fairly easy to miss the big picture interior, partly even say what the flight was half empty.
Sheremetyevo is nothing in the long run has not changed, just ask the experts call up in advance to expert immediately was the right time in the right place , which is what happened .

Marassa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Marassa за это полезное сообщение:
Alexander74 (26.02.2014)
Старый 28.02.2014, 17:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 28 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях
Arrow

Tell me, if you need to declare picture exceeds 10,000 euros or even less valuable paintings? Assume bought at a flea market picture. Do I understand correctly that the customs officer may request to call an expert ? For what purpose is called an expert, if CC does not need to pay taxes , and if not then you need to KC ? Confused , please help untangle )

LoginOff вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.02.2014, 21:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Старожил

Поблагодарили 1,086 раз(а) в 255 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 15
Отправить сообщение для kozhinart с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для kozhinart с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для kozhinart с помощью Skype™

With my picture had a bad episode. Bought it at the auction house Bonhams in the UK. And she waited a long time to send her almost a month . Finally she left the UK, the company engaged in shipping UPS, and arrived at Vnukovo airport . Customs does not let the picture on the territory of Russia. Furthermore, since the buyer customs called and asked him to come to the airport and pay some fee and fill out paperwork . The buyer refused . As a result, the picture came back to the UK.

kozhinart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.03.2014, 07:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Старожил

Поблагодарили 756 раз(а) в 374 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от LoginOff Посмотреть сообщение
Tell me, if you need to declare pattern exceeds 10,000 euros or even less valuable paintings? Assume bought at a flea market picture. Do I understand correctly that the customs officer may request to call an expert ? For what purpose is called an expert, if CC does not need to pay taxes , and if not then you need to KC ? Confused , please help untangle )
From the point of view of the law are subject to mandatory declaration ANY KC even worth one ruble . From the point of view of common sense , customs officials are not likely to cause an expert, if the subject is obviously less stóit duty limit. Proper procedures such ( check for yourself ) : Sui nose red corridor and say I've got a picture of the price of $ 300 , that's all right to invoice boom cultural expert call or boom? Or customs officer says " Do not take your head , blow into the green corridor ", or says " make a declaration , I call an expert ." Do as he says.
And a quick note on the procedure : a customs officer can not " demand to call an expert ," he can just call it , if it deems it necessary. Here you can not call it formally, no such services to the public .

Added after 7 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от kozhinart Посмотреть сообщение
From my picture had a bad episode
UPS delivery company engaged
The buyer refused
There is an accident caused by legal illiteracy and slovenliness of all three parties . Bonhams before sending could and make sure what can and can not UPS. UPS might be aware of the legislation on KC and either refuse to carry , either in advance clearly describe the customer process of customs clearance . Buyer could tear ass off the couch , go to Vnukovo and duty-free goods through customs .

Последний раз редактировалось Marassa; 01.03.2014 в 08:57. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Marassa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Marassa за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (02.03.2014), kozhinart (01.03.2014), Маруся (19.03.2014), СергейСпб (01.03.2014)
Ответ