Старый 28.06.2010, 20:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Старожил

Поблагодарили 2,063 раз(а) в 703 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 26
По умолчанию Images Felix Yusupov - Rasputin's murderer

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
What's new in Paris?
Pictures of Felix Yusupov (1887-1967) - Killer Grigori Rasputin - exhibited in a Paris gallery in st. Seine: «L'arc en Seine» (31, rue de Seine) in the 6 th arrondissement of Paris, before the end of June. For many, the exhibit was a complete surprise! These figures speak for themselves (is not it?), Which is weird. Named: "Desire". "Curiosity". "Phlegm". "Indifference" ...

Added after 14 minutes
"In those years, I suddenly felt an irresistible draw, - subsequently remembered Yusupov - Give painting with fervor. Chained to the table, just magical power ... Like an evil force, resettled in me, owned by my hand. As if someone had painted for me. "
He draws steadily for several weeks. Then stop drawing forever. These drawings - ink and watercolor - was made only 15. All of them represent an allegorical personification of base passions, vices.

In the Middle Ages said: call the devil - then get rid of it. It seemed as if Felix is trying to rid himself, spontaneously creating a host of anything not like strange spawn of their own obsessions. In this mad carnival of people ripped off the mask, revealing the mask.
... Monster with a rat nose, flabby cheeks, lovingly adorned with bristles, - "Indifference".
... Vampire lustful mouth-sucker - "Desire".
... Insatiable eyes, nose, like flies proboscis - "Curiosity".
... "Trick": bulldog mug with cunning swollen - though he had just fitted Satan himself!
The latter figure is directly named "The Devil". The prince of this world at Yusupova resembles a portrait of a hated old man. In the Paris gallery he submitted. And thank God!

Let's be frank: Felix Yusupov - not a primary artist. This mannerist - not purposeful artist, as Shemyakin, and, of course, not a seer, as Bosch.
But an evil magic mirror images of Felix Yusupov and correctly reflects the horror of our time: the vision of universal and complete destruction under the weight of vulgarity - the future of Ham ", which Prophesy Soloviev ...
You long to look into these characters from the bad dream, to invent different interpretations - each has a right to exist. Grotesque not be a literal interpretation, it creates a special world, open only intuitive perception.

Perhaps Felix Yusupov realized: the evil wrought by them in pride above all they were created over yourself.
Cyrus Sapgir
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: youssoupoff-desir.jpg
Просмотров: 273
Размер:	124.8 Кб
ID:	853202   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: youssoupoff-curiosite.jpg
Просмотров: 241
Размер:	142.2 Кб
ID:	853212   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: youssoupoff-flegme.jpg
Просмотров: 244
Размер:	133.8 Кб
ID:	853222   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: youssoupoff-indifference.jpg
Просмотров: 257
Размер:	119.0 Кб
ID:	853232  

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 30.06.2010 в 14:26.
tchaika вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 12 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо tchaika за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (28.06.2010), Arthur777 (01.07.2010), danvik (28.06.2010), luka77 (16.07.2010), NATA NOVA (28.06.2010), Peter (01.07.2010), Samvel (05.07.2010), Tamila (02.07.2010), Tana (15.08.2010), uriart (02.07.2010), Евгений (29.06.2010), Марина13 (05.09.2010)
Старый 01.07.2010, 17:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Старожил

Felix Yusupov, belonged to one of the most noble and wealthy Russian families, the son of Princess Zinaida Yusupova (last in the race, leading from the origin of Nogai Khan Yousuf-Murza, a father of having a nephew of the Prophet Muhammad), and FF Yusupova (Sr.), Earl Sumarokov-Elston.
He studied at Oxford University (1909-1912) and the officers' course at the Page Corps (1915-1916).
After the night of December 17, 1916 at the palace Yusupova Rasputin was killed, deported to his father's estate in Kursk Province Rakitnoe under secret police surveillance.
After the February revolution, the Minister of Justice Kerensky March 4, 1917 ordered the murder of Rasputin to stop, and the book. Yusupov allowed to return to St. Petersburg.
After the October Revolution book. Felix emigrated to London and then Paris, where he lived until his death in 1967.

Portrait of Felix Yusupov work Serov, written in 1903.
Миниатюры
Название: Portrait_of_Count_Felix_Sumarokov-Elstone..jpg
Просмотров: 235
Размер:	25.9 Кб
ID:	855632  

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 01.07.2010 в 17:36.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо tchaika за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (01.07.2010)
Старый 02.07.2010, 00:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Старожил

This book is a rarity: http://www.knigirossii.ru/?menu=show_book&book=1329970Grigori Rasputin "My thoughts and reflections ", Petrograd, 1915. http://www.omolenko.com/biblio/rasputin1.htm (the entire text of the book)
"... Woe sweeping and angry - they and the sun is cold, greedy and boring spring is not comforting, in their eyes is not the day - always night" (autograph on the cover of the book).

"... Never be afraid to do good , always get into the honor - the devil so happy that you were a Pharisee - that's the whole role of the devil. (And do not become like them was not like Nicodemus, who was building a coffin himself, and put the Lord. That he had previously done good deeds and become like the great talent). But do, do good, and crown thy peace, and get . "

"... A lot of clever, and the faith they have no , with a need to talk, but not about faith and love, and save them to God. "Criticize and point out their faith as it is high - not necessary, but must first locate them, and then carefully and gently sow their faith, but this years are needed. must show an example of love and have love for the bright , then there will be Christians, as in the first , and Christian mission will not be for money, but out of kindness. They are very understanding when you talk and wonder at their words recorded - now sit around and look at you. It is necessary to know their language and character of their nations, but just short - love for God to have as a friend, or even if fast, but do not know how to talk with God, then people do not we act. like a bell without money sounds bad and inexperienced always spoils. It is one small piece of bread more expensive for people large ship. And how much money the ships needed. Who shall understand, that and understands. "

"What's tomorrow?" You're our leader, God. How many thorny paths of life! Holy places - experience of life, a constant fount of wisdom. "

In Pochaev LAUREL
"Wondrous Pochaevskaya Laurus. What surprised me? First, I saw the people of God and the pilgrims are very glad that I found the true fans, there was fear in my heart and science of seeking God as they gather pearls true, but then I saw, and the Mother of God and came upon me with awe and silence was observed and a gentleness. After all shrines added expensive pearls of humility. And so I joined the church and I was overcome with awe. and mentioned his earthly bustle. wondrous miracles. Where is the Mother of God itself stepped his trace, there ends the source through the rock caves and rock down there all their water with faith, and can not, so do not believe it. Oh, how happy we are Russian people and do not appreciate and do not know the price of miracles! Woe Orthodox Christians, we do not want them and too lazy to go look and go out of the border to watch different mountains, but because we look at them as a luxury, but not as God's creation. "

Black Sea
"What can I say about my silence? Once departed from Odessa on the Black Sea - the silence of the sea and the soul rejoices with the sea and the silence of sleep, can be seen sparkle small valochki as zlatnitsa and nothing more than look. Here's an example of God: as the soul person is precious, is it not a pearl ? As the sea for her? "Without any effort consoles sea. When you get up in the morning and the waves lap and say, and encouraging. And the sun shines on the sea, as if quietly, quietly rises and then while the soul of man forgets all mankind, and looks at the sun shine, and the joy of a man ignited in the soul there is a book of life - an indescribable beauty! The sea wakes from sleep, vanities, many believe , by itself, without any efforts. The sea at length, and the mind is even more lengthy. human wisdom has no end. Nevmestima all philosophers. Even the greatest beauty, when the sun falls on the sea and pushed, and its rays shine. Who can estimate the radiant rays, they are warm and caress the soul and medicinally console . Sun to the minute goes behind the mountains, the soul grieve a little bit about his marvelous radiant rays ... It's getting dark ... Oh, what is silence ... Not even the sound of birds and reflection, a man begins to walk on the deck, involuntarily recalls his childhood and all vanity and compares that his silence with worldly peace and quiet talks with him and wishes to someone off steam (boredom), caught up to him from his enemies ... A quiet night on the sea and go to sleep quietly from different reflections from the deep impressions.
Читать дальше... 

Christ sea. In your wonderful miracles. God Himself visited and wonders were created. One can see the shore and the trees shine like not rejoice? Where you could not see a bush, not a leaf, then suddenly one could see the coast and drive up and look at the nature of God and praise God for His creation and the beauty of nature, which does not describe the human mind and philosophy. Scored wave of the sea - to make trouble in the soul. Man loses consciousness the image, walks like a fog ... O God, give me stillness of soul! At sea, a temporary illness, on the shore is always such a wave. At sea, all visible disease, and on the bank far less well known - a demon soul confused. Conscience - a wave, but whatever the sea waves, ONE subside, but only on the conscience of a good deed will go out. On the bank of more ill. Oh, what a deception, trouble - say it and take a look and see ... Conscience all without language says about his lack of, all have to look at her, then no sin utaim and the land does not bury. And every sin is like a cannon shot - everyone will know ..."

DESCRIPTION Constantinople
"What I can tell her little about the human mind a great beautiful St. Sophia Cathedral, the first around the world." As a cloud on the mountain, and the Hagia Sophia, the first around the world. "As a cloud on the mountain and the temple of St. Sophia. Oh, woe!" As the Lord is angry our pride, that he gave sanctuary wicked Turks and admitted its face up to ridicule and outrage - it smokes. Lord, hear us and restore, though the temple would be the ark! "The legend says that precisely because of the pride was taken away from the Orthodox church, for did not acknowledge this ark, were home celebrations and luxury. The Lord was angry for a long time and ordered to curse on his shrine. Wait, Lord have mercy and return it with praise, feel, and repent. It survived unscathed place ONE means Savior (the altar) and the Mother of God (at the exit of the temple). In 300 the temple candelabra. wondrous miracles, where the sultan jumped on the bodies of dead soldiers, full of the Orthodox Church, and that's a horse's hoof on the convoy hit and tore a large piece of a column, and it survived until now and where the sultan his hand leaning on a column and now we see his hand on a stone column in the wild, it is clearly indicated by the five fingers and the whole palm of the hand. This is a great miracle And that is why back in the hands of the Orthodox church, then God works miracles and tells him to repent ... "

"... There is a church in Constantinople, where Andrew Christ prayed for God's fool and I saw the Mother of God. In the place I was, but remained only a small wall and the ruins and a small garden and away the Greek Church.
Freezing soul from moving events as the Mother of God protected all of the air and prayed for all, and even now a day care for the Protection of Her mercy and comfort. She teaches its devotees to pray and is their righteous and sinners, and listens to all petitions to her, Mother, brought. She knows all our needs and we get all the things she asks the Lord. Her petition to the Lord always to penetrate. Brought one column from Rome to Constantinople in a thousand pounds - a great miracle, everything can not describe, very much not written about Constantinople ... "

FURTHER

"... At Ephesus lived long St. John the Theologian, Apostle and his Gospel is finished, all the intricacies of depth, so is the duct of the sea many will awaken to life GRT sna.Zdes are visiting the Mother of God and was going to the third church. In the first Bishop of Ephesus Timothy was the Apostle, a disciple of the Apostle Paul. muchienicheski Both died. And also lived here, and John Chrysostom. Around Ephesus much to preserve the caves. In the cave go to the horses. Divny way that teaches to look at yourself as you succeed, and litter-Botnick Do you still places. At least bead spread the truth and for this we shall also live just would not work the enemy: not seized with Satan would not cast their nets to the artist, which we do not know, as we understand ... "

"Currently, both the Greeks and all the bishops literate Bogolepov comply, but poverty of spirit there, and people only go for the poverty of the spirit, the crowds will go for her because Bogolepov high, but poverty of spirit higher. Without Poverty Bishop cry, if the cross will not give, and if it is in it, and a thin robe pleasant - and a thin robe to go crowd. I am a witness to this - excuse me, I'm with many bishops are very familiar - but the Lord will save them for their union. Why now go to different religious ? Because in the temple of the spirit there, and the letters a lot - the temple is empty . "

"... The city is Tripoli by sea, the terms of the Lebanese mountains, and nothing more. Alcohol, as we have Peter and Paul. The mountains of Lebanon have to piety. Beirut is located over the sea, all immersed in the greenery. O God, source of life everywhere. Georgy Victorious in the city had broken the serpent, in this place well and Turkish chapel, a lake overgrown with grass. Gora, as God is angry with the Orthodox, need to think about how the Turks have an unpleasant, but God gave them the whole shrine. Here's an example, when we receive from God any Bogolepov and its tread, do we have a void , the shrine out of place. the great saint and miracle-worker of God, give me strength to behold your beauty! "God can work miracles, what memories, what miracles the whole earth was happening, of thy pleasing, Lord, we ask and pray for you: do not leave us lazy, our hope is in you and hope, rejoice us, O Lord, thy prayers! "

JERUSALEM
"He graduated from the trip, arrived in the holy city of Jerusalem vestibule way. The transition from the great waves in the terrestrial paradise of silence - the first thing served a public prayer. The impression of joy I can not here describe the ink powerless - it is impossible, and tears of every fan happy protekut. On one side is always "Let God" sings the soul of joy, but on the other hand the great sorrow of the Lord recalls. God is suffering. Oh, how you see the Mother of God at the Cross. All this is vividly imagine it and as for us so he had to in Attica poskorbet . Oh, my God, you go and think and will be grief, and you see - go to the same people as before, wear capes and strange to them wear the old covenant, as now, all it was. And then the tears flowed, the days of those approaches came Lent - get out of the temple, and in the temples of the great events occurred and the Savior Himself shed tears. What the river about a minute, came to the tomb of Christ!

So I felt that coffin - the coffin of love and feeling in himself was that everyone is ready to be kind and such a love for people, that all men seem to be holy, because love does not see any disadvantages for the people. Then the coffin you see the spiritual heart of all people who love their home and they feel welcome. How many thousands of visitors will rise with Him. And what people? All simpletons who lament - by sea God made to love yourself by fear, they fast, their food - some crackers, do not even see how to escape. God, what can I say about the coffin? But I will say in my soul: O Lord, Thou has risen from the depths of sin to the Abode Your Eternal Belly! Oh, what impression Calvary! Here in the Church of the Resurrection, where the Queen of Heaven standing on the spot made a bowl, and from this point the Mother of God looked at the height of the Calvary and cried when the Lord crucified. As you look at the place where the Mother of God stood, reluctant tears flow and see ourselves, how it all happened. God, what an act is done: and the body taken down and laid down. What is there sadness and mourning which, in the place where the body lay! My God, what is it? God will no longer sin, save us with His suffering! ".."

"... Reached the garden of Gethsemane, where Christ is often talked with his disciples before his heavy sighing and the Agony in the Garden of death. Bowed unworthy of the place where we are His bloody tears lamented and his blood poured over, how you look, what we have here on the spot , where he prayed, the whole crowd stirred, who cries, who takes a deep breath, everyone to tears flow. this stone in the wall and now drenched with the blood of the Savior, this is the place willy-nilly learn to pray. His feat of the faithful have always before their eyes, and when you see it place where the Saviour stood, and you know that in the Garden of Gethsemane God's tears flowed down the rivers, then I'm afraid to set foot on the ground, every kamyshek holy - it is impossible to describe. God save us and bless us in his heart. Immediately see where the students slept on the rocks and the Lord came to wake them not once, but we are asleep forever in a dream and in evil. Lord, awaken us! Come above and hear the bells. "

The grace of Holy Saturday
"On the expectation of a fertile fire, as all pilgrims languish until the procession! More days waiting for this blessed fire. Many cry and Arabs clap, jump, and something to sing in a frenzy around the troops and Turkish Kawase. Comes home a minute: Patriarch of undress, remain in their underwear, and enters the Edicule, where the tomb of Christ. The people in tears and with a strong forward voltage, when the patriarch will come with fire ... Here he comes out, carrying fire and ran to the Church of the Resurrection, inextinguishable lights candles, and then goes to the people and the beam candle light candles and fans with great zeal all beside themselves with joy and not feel fatigue, burning candles beams - 33 candles. In the face of fans burning extreme joy, but a lot of noise around the temple. In all parts church and in all chapels they gathered with joy and filled with grace, together with the lighting of candles from the Holy Fire. Some were taken to fire home, while others are just burned candles, up to three times lit and extinguished. marvelous event happened and is happening. Oh, let the memory so as not to forget this update.

How nice to be in the Holy Land, do not visit it with faith it is impossible, there can exist a little, three months and then see all the Shrine. And in three months did not look, then at least a year live, will not see anything, knowing nothing, and you learn, and do not appreciate. Shrine loves fear. To Jerusalem, to go everywhere once only: to visit all the places and appreciate. Houses in his works and writings, to transfer the spirit to the tomb and to other holy place ... "

"... Looked at the Dead Sea, the punishment of God upon him, came upon us fear and terror. As the Lord was angry at the wickedness of people, one can see some water, no animal or insect does not live in them, and only fish not at all, and look, and crying. Woe to us! God did not spare the city. Lord, forgive us and watch the day of the Court of thy! .. "

"... In Bethlehem, a huge temple, there are many thrones and nations, and no amenities, but for the Russian pilgrims are always some inconvenience. But when you see the manger of the Savior Himself - forget fatigue and a lot of intrigue . Inclined to His manger and can not believe it for joy that God has mercy revealed to us. Where Christ was born - they worshiped and where they have laid him, the place also kissed strangers and pilgrims and all the joy in his face!

Then Herod beat babies. What evil and envy influenced him, that he decided his people to kill babies and not ashamed to ridicule their loved ones and not compassion on children. What a cunning envy. Here, and the cave of battered babies, many thousands of them. Russian pilgrims were afraid to Herod's evil and its insidious envy, but of innocent babies, whose bones lie here - cried! What was the mother to part with them! evil and envy is still in us, between the larger and more grand and intrigue reigns in the crown, but the truth as a blade of grass on an autumn night awaiting the sunrise as the sun rises, so will the truth ..."

"... Actually, a lot of people coming on board, a few hundred, and in this crowd, a hotbed of faith, only many confuse the devil , but there is a lot of gold and pearls - the secret support of the state. Everybody in the his corner has a spiritual force, will tell the youths about Jerusalem, these young men will fear and love the country and the King . I'm sure if there's faith will be, no barbarian, no podtochet its root ... "

"... Here's another great event - Easter Catholics in Jerusalem. I was an eyewitness and compared them with our Easter - they have a week before she was. What they say about Easter?" We all, even non-Orthodox joy in the faces of the play of light and see that all creation is fun, but they have basically the temple itself is no solace there, as if someone died and there is no recovery: go and see that they do not have the soul of Easter, like elected officials, and everyday life. What could be comparison with the Orthodox Easter. More is another. Oh, we are happy Orthodox ! None of faith can not be compared with the Orthodox . others have agility - even sell the sanctuary, and shows that They do not have anything consolation, that's fraud, when even at Easter, and serve as a grim face, so you can easily prove that if the soul is not happy, then the person is not light - general gloom - and Orthodox when ringing and going to the temple, and legs Easter praise, even those things in the eyes brighter. I do not presume to judge, but only to discuss and compare our Catholic Easter, as I saw the holy city were among the Greeks, Easter, and the depth of wisdom not judge!
I feel like we are celebrating the Orthodox, what we value happiness and wish that our faith is not humiliated, but it has no spring bloom over the righteous , for example, can indicate to Father John of Kronstadt, and as we shined - a thousand men of God ."

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 02.07.2010 в 19:10.
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо tchaika за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (02.07.2010), Peter (02.07.2010)
Старый 02.07.2010, 09:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,290 раз(а) в 830 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от tchaika Посмотреть сообщение
pictures Felix Yusupov (1887-1967) - assassin of Grigori Rasputin
Recently read a novel VB Mikushevicha "Sunday in the third Rome", which has a chapter devoted to describing the life and ideas of Rasputin and Felix Yusupov, and events on the night of December 17, 1916.
Obviously, this is a novel, a fictitious story, but in the product of historical personalities involved, moreover, many characters are prototypes of real living people. And most importantly - transferred to the atmosphere of those years.
http://www.timeout.ru/books/event/5544/

Tamila вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Tamila за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (02.07.2010)
Старый 02.07.2010, 16:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Старожил

"Therefore be imitators of God as children vozlyublennyya. Let's see the face of writers, as there is injustice! And do not be daunted evil, as we learn from the Holy Church" - Gregory Rasputin.

Roman - this is fiction. I think that we should not allow themselves to be a slant toward, but perhaps it makes sense to try to seek the truth in the documentary evidence.

For example, in a newspaper in 1913 AD Razumovsky told about his chance encounter with Rasputin in the train:
So, January 20, 1913. Second-class compartment Nikolaev railway. Also a journalist, there are two middle-aged already breeder, enthusiastically talking about the horses, the improvement of their breeds, shows ...

"When - wrote a journalist - retired breeders from a compartment in the corridor, holding each other for an impressive discussion of a button, then sitting in front of a humble peasant, in the coat and high patent leather boots all the time were silent, touched with the comment:

- It is interesting to say and the useful, it is useful to the peasants.

I agreed with the speakers, who had previously attracted attention because, sitting in St. Petersburg in the compartment, long and carefully looked at our faces, a few times going in and out bezpokoyno without undressing, and even made an attempt to move into the next compartment, the where there was no passengers. Long hair shatena, without signs of gray hair, unkempt beard, which he fingered hand with a nervous and somewhat running his fingers, and deep sunken eyes, severe wrinkles around age [...]
Читать дальше... 

- Yes - I have added - but that's our peasants do not always know how to use useful, and the Russian general, can not do without foreigners - that's unfortunate, and everywhere we brightly from the case and put on the back burner. - This is normal and a favorite theme of my interviews, I looked again, left face to face with the real as it seemed to me representative of the Russian people.

- harm in a big no , - calmly replied the man. - Is this their power? All the same from them nothing left. Somehow then I remembered that they were, but they have and never will. And that foreigners are coming to us - it's good, because Russian people are good - a spirit in him above all. The worst people in our country, and better spirit than alien. They have a car. Here they feel it, and themselves come to us for the spirit. One machine did not survive. It seems that everything is good all around, and in the man they have nothing. That's the main thing.

- Let the foreigners pull us not for the spirit, and they despise the Russian and all the Russian and our spirit. Are they likely to make money, looking for power, the possibilities of our enslavement. Here in the Balkans is a war - I bet none of the Germans, Britons, Frenchmen do not help the Slavs, let alone where to talk about how the spirit is not there. For protection against harassment oppressed peoples of Turkey's long overdue - and it would be the best manifestation of the human spirit.

- And God, you think, does not see it and not know? And, perhaps, the Slavs are not right, but maybe he is given the test? Here you do not know them, but they arrogant Turks and hate us. I traveled to Jerusalem, went to the Old Mount Athos - the great sin there from the Greeks and they live correctly, not monastic. But the Bulgarians even worse. How they mocked the Russian, when we were being taken, and they - a fierce nation, bristled at the heart of them, the Turks where religious, polite and calm. See how, and when you look in the newspaper - published in a different way. And I tell you the real truth.

- Maybe so, but the duty to help the oppressed remains before every man thinks and feels as a Christian.

- Are there many such? Now, more thoughts on a Christian, than feel. That is the root of all evil in the world for. Preparing for war, Christians, preach it, suffer themselves and all the torment. War is bad business, and Christians rather than obedience to go directly to her. Granted, it will not, we, at least. Can not. But do not fight worth it, kill each other and take the blessings of life, to violate the covenant of Christ and prematurely kill your own soul. Well, to me, if I'll break it, will conquer, because I must then watch you and be afraid, but you will still be against me. This is if the sword. Christ is love I'll always take and not afraid of anything. Let them take each other Germans, the Turks - it is their misfortune, and blindness. They find nothing and only a rather finished off. And we lovingly and quietly, looking at himself, once again above all become.

- The current culture is contrary to the teachings of Christ, and can we fight over it. Here you are, do not go on foot from town to hail, but in a convenient compartment traveling, did not give the same second robe beggar, but in fur-lined coat flaunts. And perhaps you are a true believer, sectarian, or Old Believer, although you have drifted from the shore.

- No, I'm not sectarian. Blame the clergy for his negligence and a small beauty in the church ritual. But is this all about? Our Orthodox Church, as air cloud, shines and strengthens everyone. Without it, there is nothing in life and all the armor, all of these coats are worth nothing. And I have no self-sacrifice - so I am weak. Weak as a man, but I know that when the Church one can conceive virtue, and I with her will be saved.

- All is well, all words, but as almost reach to the kingdom of God has become the property of the earth. After all, that's when we heard the breeders so quickly learned, how can you improve the breed and the quality of the horses, the farmer has studied the fine points, some grass, under any conditions, gives strength and fertility, when it is useful and can be brought into action ... It's all clear , but we'll reject the sense and knowledge of contemporary life, and war, and culture, and what we offer to replace it: monastery, renouncing all wealth and self-destruction? ..

- None. Calm and clear as the sky, the soul. In the monastic life is not tranquil, but a struggle: that with his own body, then with mirskim spirit. Is it righteous in the hood, compete for the patriarchal throne? .. Anthony Volinsky, Sergius Finland! .. Is it necessary for them to seek and to indicate? It is necessary that all imbued with the Spirit themselves pointed to the man: Behold the Patriarch. But this is not, and it did not invent. Choose possible for growth of eloquence, so that approach to government, but to its spirit Patriarch covered the entire nation and that it be Orthodox, and other faiths believe - it needs to be born, and quietly, quietly grow.

- But then, in your opinion, do not do anything, but just wait, nothing to worry, and with nothing to fight. It's preaching Tolstoyan-neprotivlentsa ... You know this teaching?

- heard, but does not know. I do not say: do not resist evil, but I say: do not resist good. Burden and bustle of our lives is that we oppose what is good and do not want to admit. You leave angry quite a hand, let him past, and to strengthen around himself and when he okrepnesh, then look around and help develop others. Do not insist on perfection, but help - everyone wants to be a cleaner, happier, now you and help him. Without insisting, that's how Iliodor - there are a lot of fire, zeal, and no light and blow in the spring in a field with the scent of flowers - which emanates from the true spiritual feats.

- I agree that for my own satisfaction and those conversations, what we are now, it is applicable, but Christ said that no one puts a candle in the dungeon, but what makes it so that it shone miru. Great personal achievement, but heavier, and instead majestic, preaching for the salvation of the greatest possible number of people.

- And you save yourself. And as soon as you feel that you are confident, like a river in the shores, to the edges - that's when everything seems unnecessary: the fame, money and careers. I advise anyone not to pay attention. Nobody taught, but none of the errors do not punish - and think about the tranquility of the soul. And then everything around you will become calm and clear, and everything became clearer. I am as diarrhea, which just did not write about me, and enemies, I still do not, who does not know me, that enemy. They do no wrong doing on anyone not cherish malice and all in plain sight. Here, as a cloud passes and anger at me, I'm not afraid of it, done it and you and the other, and the third. Here's your salvation in the very miru.

- Yes, you can easily give such advice, perhaps, sitting somewhere in the mountains of the Urals or in the depths of the Tobolsk province - so this sermon is not difficult to implement. But all our preachers are bad because they are advised to withdraw into himself, to remain in one position and leave everything and everyone ignored. Meanwhile, the horror of human existence consists in the fact that we are always connected, and blood, and spirit with dozens of conditions that bind us, and hundreds of people who surround us. And escaping into complacency, not do not remember the others. Here John of Kronstadt was burning for the good of thousands and hundreds of thousands of believers or seeking faith and did not shy away from people.

- What a great light and miracle-worker. Can I catch up with him. Express Yourself, as in my heart, and say only those who listen to me. Painful as slander - themselves disgrace twine. I regret that few people want to look into other people's words and thoughts. Chattering about me knowingly, write strange things, and more evil. But to help them, I can not. The blind can not see the light, and the kingdom of God is revealed only to those who are suited to each other as children. The other commandments I have not and do not wear. And to you, it was clear who I am, I say: I - Rasputin.

I was not surprised - the exterior of the speaker spoke for it. But the store's speeches, overly mystical distant, quiet, and bezhitrostnaya, almost childlike smile is a 50-year modest and somewhat shy man, totally irreconcilable idea of him on the basis of newspaper articles and thousands of legends, dissolve about this man, who was not listening, accused of, never seen, and despise, - have done what I've been thinking about it. This man too is simple and clear in order to ascribe it to the game, it is simple and modest in order to see in him a hero. He was not even a mystery to this day, just the pitiful victim of vulgarity century, when there are no heroes or saints, but remained a hole, and when the horses, their fathers, their mood and offspring play a million times more attention than the human soul anyone no longer needed, do not matter and turns into a car ".

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 03.07.2010 в 23:48.
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо tchaika за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (02.07.2010), NEO (02.07.2010), Peter (03.07.2010)
Старый 03.07.2010, 22:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Старожил

Миниатюры
Название: Grigoriy_Yefimovich_Rasputin1.jpg
Просмотров: 174
Размер:	41.7 Кб
ID:	857482   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Semja_Rasputina.jpg
Просмотров: 158
Размер:	21.1 Кб
ID:	857492   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Makariy_Feofan_Rasputin.jpg
Просмотров: 167
Размер:	11.3 Кб
ID:	857502   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Grigoriy_Yefimovich_Rasputin2.jpg
Просмотров: 154
Размер:	24.3 Кб
ID:	857512  

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 04.07.2010 в 00:34.
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо tchaika за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (03.07.2010), Вивьен (13.07.2010)
Старый 03.07.2010, 22:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Старожил

- "Portrait of GE Rasputin, EN Klokacheva, 1914
Миниатюры
Название: G_Rasputin_portret_1.jpg
Просмотров: 281
Размер:	45.8 Кб
ID:	857552   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: G_Rasputin_portret_2.jpg
Просмотров: 204
Размер:	20.7 Кб
ID:	857572   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: G_Rasputin_portret_3.jpg
Просмотров: 171
Размер:	18.5 Кб
ID:	857582  

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо tchaika за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (03.07.2010)
Старый 03.07.2010, 23:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Старожил

Prophecies Rasputin contained in his book «pious meditations», published in 1911. Some of them:

"... Once I had (the Tsarevich Alexei) saved, I do not know how many times have I'll save it for predators. Every time I hug the king and mother, and girls, and Prince, I shudder with horror, though I embrace the dead ... And then I pray for these people, because they are in Russia more than anyone in need. And I pray for all the family of the Romanovs because they fall the shadow of debt and the eclipse.

"... People are going to crash. The most inept will edit cart and Russia, and France, and Italy, and in other places ... Mankind will be crushed tread madmen and villains. Wisdom zakuyut in the chain. The ignorant and imperious will dictate the laws of the wise and even humble. And then most people believe in the powers, but lost his faith in God ... Cara God does not soon, but horrible. Then, finally, wisdom will be exempt from the goals, and the man once again fully trust in God as entrusted mother. And in this way people will come to an earthly paradise ... "

"Born a monster, who will either people or animals. A lot of people who will not have marks on the body, will have marks in the soul. And then the time will come when you will find in the cradle of the monster of monsters - the man without a soul ... "

"... Everyone has a great drug, but ... prefers to treat poison ... "

"... With the maturing of the time people will become rich in language, but not his heart ..."

"... At this time of the earthquake of participation, land and water will unfold and absorb the people and belongings. You will see the daily violence on the eve of his house, because people will once again become a beast and, like all animals will attack or be attacked. This person will not distinguish between good and evil, and only fruit, collected the previous generation, will not contain death! ..
In these times of sorrow connect with a man, born of their union, despair, despair, what has never been on the ground ... "

"... Mountains of corpses lay down on the square, and millions of people would find a faceless death. Cities with millions of people do not find enough hands to bury the dead, many villages will be wiped out cross. No medication will not be able to stop the plague because it will usher in purification.

"When times are nearer to the abyss, the love of man becomes a dry plant. In the wilderness of those days will grow only two plants - the plant benefits the plant selfishness. But the flowers of these plants can be taken for the flowers of love. All of humanity will be absorbed by the indifference of ...
Few people and few things will remain, but that remain, will have to undergo new purification before entering into a new earthly paradise.

"Slip through the spark that will bring a new word and a new law. And the new law will teach people a new life, because in the new house will not be able to enter the old habits. And when the sun had set, it opens, the new law is the ancient law, and man was created under the Act.

Seven fetuses will benefit from happiness. The first fruit - this is peace of mind ... then will be the fruit of joy of life, mental balance, bodily health, unity with nature, sincere humility and simplicity of life. All people can dine with these fruits, but who does not feel the need to dine with these fruits, it will be reset and will not find on a cart genuine happiness. At this time, people will not live by bread, and spirit. And the wealth of human will is no longer on earth but in heaven. "

"Under the sign of Taurus will be Western Europe. And under the sign of the Eagle would be Holy Russia ... "
Миниатюры
Название: Rasputin.jpg
Просмотров: 141
Размер:	45.8 Кб
ID:	858802  

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 05.07.2010 в 16:43.
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо tchaika за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (04.07.2010), Fantozzi (04.07.2010), Peter (03.07.2010), Tana (15.08.2010), uriart (04.07.2010), Крыжик (24.09.2010)
Старый 04.07.2010, 13:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Старожил

Grigory Rasputin was born in 1869 in the Siberian village Pokrovs'ke Tobolsk Province. This settlement is located in Western Siberia, between the towns of Tyumen and Tobolsk. Father Gregory was a peasant. Rasputin's daughter Maria (Matrona) in his book «My father» wrote: "Parents are Gregory, like most of the Siberian peasants of that time, lived a prosperous life. They had a house in the eight rooms, 12 cows, 18 horses and a large plot of land "(p. 104).

Gregor was an older brother Michael. Once, when both played at the river tours, Michael accidentally fell into the water and began to sink. Grigory rushed to the river to save his brother, but a strong current has both of them claim. Passing by the farmer hurried to their aid. Strong strokes, he swam to the drowning and pulled both to shore. Michael could not be saved, and he died several hours later. Grigory pneumonia.
Upon recovering, he told his mother, as during the illness seen approaching to the head of his bed unusually beautiful woman in a white robe, which she stroked his head.
The boy is very upset by the death of his brother. He became sad, withdrawn, and often left to roam the woods. So for a long time lying on the bed, then suddenly became restless and bored all. His mother worried about him, sometimes not knowing what to expect from him.

Sometimes, in their home stopped for the night wanderers. Over the dining table, they talked about their travels in search of God. They went to the monasteries, hermitages, met the wise elders. The boy asked them curiously. Since childhood, Gregory was interested in Scripture. He enthusiastically read the Bible and studied the law of God. Often read aloud to his father the holy Gospel. I read it, probably with difficulty, because he was illiterate.

Gregor had a special love for horses. He could spend hours to spend time in his father's stables, petting horses and talking with them, and it seemed that the animals understand him. He learned to take care of them, rubbing a scraper.
Once one of the horses lame, and my father said about it. Gregory got up from his desk and left the house and went to the stables. The father slowly walked behind him and saw his son stroked the horse's knee, gently telling her something.
When my father brought a horse from the stables, she no longer limping. Gregory cured her. So for the first time revealed his ability to cure patients, first - animals, and later - people. He had the power of hypnotism, which Maria Rasputin called "magnetic force".

As a teenager Gregory already had a strong character. In games with peers Gregory has always been the guiding and friends feared him and obeyed him.
Once it became clear that he has strange supernatural powers - clairvoyance. When he was ill during an attack of fever in the house of parents, neighbors gathered there and discussed the issue of the missing horse. Suddenly, Gregory rises from the bed, and as if in a dream, indicates a man and said that it was he who stole the horse. And indeed, soon tracked him down and peasants caught at night when he quietly withdrew from his yard stolen horse.

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 05.07.2010 в 13:45.
dedulya37 (05.07.2010), Peter (07.07.2010), Крыжик (24.09.2010)
Старый 05.07.2010, 13:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Старожил

Grew up, Rasputin became a healthy, strong peasant with unbridled nature. For days he worked with his father in the field, and gave himself up to drink in the evenings in the pub and ran to the peasant girls.
At one of the village party, he met his future wife, Praskovia Feodorovna, which fell in love. He married her when he was only 19 years old.
Despite his marriage, he settled down and continued his dissolute life.

Once, while working in the field - the daughter of Rasputin wrote the words of his father - he saw the vision of the Mother of God, which, however, lasted a very short time. Was it a vision real, or just a hallucination after a sleepless night (Rasputin long time suffered from insomnia), no one will ever know. But then he began to pray a lot and meditate on issues of spiritual life.

After some time, Gregory was the coachman to work with post-horses. Sometimes he would take passengers to Tyumen and Tobolsk, sometimes it was a commodity which he carried in different settlements of the Siberian region. One passenger Grigory Rasputin was a seminarian, was headed to the monastery Verkhoturie. On the road between the coachman and the seminary began to talk, and the latter was surprised by how simple peasant could so deeply to know the Scriptures. He persuaded Rasputin live in a monastery, where he was going, and get acquainted with the monastic life.

When he returned to Pokrovskoye to him began to come peasant neighbors to learn about his life in Verkhoturye. In the evening they all gathered together and prayed. Grigory prayed aloud, improvising. Then they all sang spiritual songs and psalms.
Soon, Rasputin was born a son, who died in infancy. Gregory was very upset by the death of the child and decided to go on pilgrimages. He went to Athos monastery. In his book, Maria Rasputin wrote that her father "decided to become an elder and go to Mount Athos.

Gregory Went to Mount Athos (from his Siberian village, on foot!) With his friend, a peasant Pecherkina. On reaching the monastery on Mount Athos, Rasputin Pecherkina there were novices. They diligently attend the monastery services, obedience to the work performed, listened to instructions monks. Maria Rasputin writes that her father probably wanted to stay in this monastery and become a monk, but suddenly discovered there's a "sin". Without hesitation, he left the monastery, leaving Pecherkina, who took monastic vows there.
On the way home, and Gregory visited the Holy Land, and, finally, after two years absence, returned to Pokrovskoe. His wife Praskovya barely recognized him: he grew up has changed and stood for hours in prayer in the cellar, a chapel, which arranged for himself near his home. He beat his head on the ground of the earth bow before that the skin on his forehead reddened and cracked. He is also fast pace yourself.

Farmers Pokrovsky gathered around him and listened to his stories about the pilgrimage to holy places.
Priest Pokrovsky, Father Peter was against these meetings, and was indignant to the depths of the soul, when Gregory talked about "sin", which he discovered on Mount Athos.
As his daughter writes, because of its "magnetic force", he enjoyed a special prestige among the villagers, and later could this force to subdue and hundreds of other people. This force, says Mary, came from his extraordinary eyes, blue eyes, eyes that were strange property - the tapered, then expand. This feature of the eye Rasputin had since his childhood. Later, thanks to contemplative meditation, which he worked tirelessly, and post, this property has increased his eyes to the fact that he seemed to be able to watch so that seemed to pierced through and through.

Gregory could not long remain in the Intercession. His restless soul yearned for another journey. Now, he traveled to Kiev, Kazan, and later in St. Petersburg. Probably, in this first visit of Rasputin in the Russian capital and he met with Father John of Kronstadt.
Миниатюры
Название: rasputin2.jpeg
Просмотров: 169
Размер:	27.4 Кб
ID:	858792   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: rasp7.jpg
Просмотров: 184
Размер:	27.4 Кб
ID:	858982  

Последний раз редактировалось tchaika; 06.07.2010 в 00:58.
dedulya37 (05.07.2010), Peter (07.07.2010), Крыжик (24.09.2010)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра