Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 28.09.2009, 01:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8
По умолчанию Daniel Granik

The writer Daniel Granik: "We will have a layer of rich, living immoral, brazen, defiant"

Tatiana Esaulova

The upcoming 65 th anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War Channel "Culture" is preparing a series of prime, as well as retrospectives of war movies, concert programs ... Specially for the "Izvestia" Tatiana Esaulova talked with the patriarch of our literature Daniil Granin created for the channel "Culture" several documentary series about the war, fate and conscience.

question: Daniil, you avoid journalists and are reluctant to give interviews, but do not repeat: "Modesty - a direct path to oblivion" ...

A: I have this expression absolutely agree, but I feel sorry for wasting time on all sorts of secular and social responsibilities. When less publicity, more than enough time to work, and I think that is the most important. I would even say this: more time left to loneliness. I miss loneliness, so something to consider, to understand something ...

in: Today, the military theme reveals different - from the documentary genre to fiction. How to find the right tone when talking about the Great Patriotic War in our time?
Читать дальше... 

A: All depends on the artist. Sokurov's new film "We read the book of the siege" is made in accordance with the Book of the Siege, which we wrote with Adamovich. Sokurov is invited to read it not actors, but simply people of different professions, different levels of education. It was for me a revelation. Waiter, a historian, military, reading excerpts from the Book of the Siege, see, feel the events quite differently. Read in the present, experiencing. These 10-15 people suddenly wiped the dust of time with these texts.

Q: How do you think, do we need the whole truth about the Great Patriotic War?

A: We do not know what the truth about the war. Germans write their own truth, we - his own. The Germans had many years of talking about themselves as victims. And for us it looks quite strange, because we were the victims - in the Leningrad blockade killed nearly a million people! Then, contrary to all laws of military honor Wehrmacht tried to strangle the city of hunger. Is there a single truth about the war? In some ways it must converge. The defeat of fascism. The death of civilians ... Yes, it has been and remains indisputable truths.

Q: How is your war?

about: The participants of the war often recollect their friendship and hard work. Hungry, cold in the snow-brushed trenches, communication trenches. When attacking, digging and digging the frozen ground, built a dugout. And even worse, when the spring was flooded, and we had to live in the icy water up to his waist - that's what war is. This hellish work, which can not or almost can not convey the modern director or screenwriter - they do not have this in memory.

Q: In one of his TV programs, you said: "When the trees shed their leaves, exposing their character. That's how a man called in some moments." In what aspects of life stripped your character?

about: This question assumes that I am engaged in introspection, and I'm not interested, as a rule. Sometimes, of course, but I was more interested in observation of other people.

Q: What in life you can not change, and would like very much?

about: It is difficult to analyze their own lives, and even in public. Life can not be radically changed. It can continue. In life there is some sort of a pattern, its ornamentation. And he is better seen from the side. The man himself is not always understands and sees that his line of life. I, of course, largely dissatisfied with the way I lived and what he did. Some acts recall with shame, sometimes with annoyance. For example, I wanted to be a historian, but his mother decided that it was not a specialty. And she was absolutely right. We had to make a living, because by that time my father sent, and the mother of my sister and provided one. I went to technical college, a profession associated with hydropower. And once on the construction of power plants, saw, and it was for me particularly hard, as it distorts the nature. What have we done with our great rivers - the Volga, Dnieper with? Lowland hydropower - it's just awful! It was sunk by an enormous amount of land, towns and villages. It antiekologichnye projects ... During life recruited things that do not want to remember. I think each case. But for the writer, all these disappointments - a good makeup.

in: Usually difficulties unite people. How do you think, why we are separated?

A: We have no civil society. We his polarized: on the one hand, the billionaires, and with another - the poor. We started a class or a layer of rich, who can afford to live without regard to how people live. It is immoral, brazenly, defiantly. I'm not talking about homeless people, which are thrown out of the life force in any circumstances. People are non-profit specialties - not ministers, not gangsters, not MPs - those who wanted to remain honest, there is no safe place in our society. It dominates the cult of money, so it is deeply divided. Soviet society was much more united.

in: Earlier Komarovo, where we talk, it was a unique meeting place of the great figures of our culture and science. Is the fragmentation of society, the result of fragmentation of the cultural elite?

A: I think the point is the nature of the present life. Komarovo was really very nice oasis of culture, I would even say, reserve. In this part Komarova lived Kozintsev and Kheifets, Akhmatova, Shostakovich, Likhachev, Tovstonogov ... A particular style of behavior, the realm of improvisation. Suddenly came the guests, and there is nothing in the house - and begin to think feast: vodka, bread and butter, some salad. Even to just sit down - the main thing was communication. We discussed what was happening in cinema, theater, music, physics, biology. Faced different mentality, different culture.

Q: Do you communicate with the young. Is the nature of the Russian people?

A: Yes, change. The younger generation of culture does not - it is not prestigious and useless. And they wrote essays on the topic: "The correspondence of Ivan the Terrible with Krupskaya. They that Krupskaya, that Prince Kurbski - one of the devil! We lost a young man. And before we had a good school and good higher education.

Q: What book in your understanding is talented?

about: We now have in literature, too, the notion of rating, which replaces the notion of talent. And what has this talent? Do with it. Rating for talent is irrelevant. On the contrary, a talented book - often a difficult book to read.

in: Out of the life of the great Russian intellectuals Dmitry Likhachev and Alexander Solzhenitsyn. They were called the "conscience of the nation." Who in our society today deals with issues related to conscience?

A: We have no agency that deals with conscience, and no experts on conscience. Questions of morality, ethics arise from the culture and the culture we have is not a priority. If culture is not among the priorities, there is a feeling that this is generally unimportant, malonuzhnaya, irrelevant area of life. And if culture is not a priority, it is possible to say that conscience - a burning issue? Villages no - is destroyed. And the village has always been a source of Russian culture. In schools, Russian literature, poetry, history on the second and third place, because at first - computers, information theory, mathematics, physics. And these objects do not do morality and ethics. The concept of conscience is not included in textbooks and lessons. Do not teach ... Conscientious to be unprofitable.

Q: What value do you think for themselves as?

A: For me, a great value - our culture. I mean the beautiful creations of man - the poetic and musical, architectural and scenic. We find it difficult to understand the genius of mathematics, physics, and this, for the most part, not ever. But when you listen to Mozart or read a poem by Pushkin, you see: this is the absolute value. And what a blessing that you can all read, hear and understand ... We often we bypass museums, hurry, hurry, and yet each painting - creation, with which we should strive to move "on you." Recently, a new book about Leonardo da Vinci - very good English art historian, spent many years only the Mona Lisa. He is in it always something found, opened. And why I was doing only 10 minutes? Or take another example. In Japan, when comes the time of flowering cherries, Japanese families sit for hours and contemplate this beautiful flowering tree. I could not endure this, I have another! I do not have that mentality, but I admire the Japanese. This is a special culture, a special wish. His childhood was spent in the countryside. And in the Russian countryside singing mostly compassionate songs - sing and cry from the excess of emotion ... Every nation has some of his intimate relationship with nature, beauty, and art.

09:38 22.09.09

http://www.izvestia.ru/culture/article3133271/
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Даниил Гранин.jpg
Просмотров: 335
Размер:	10.1 Кб
ID:	418696  

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 14 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (28.09.2009), gans (28.09.2009), K-Maler (28.09.2009), Ninni (10.02.2010), OTROK NIKODIM (31.12.2009), SAH (21.12.2009), Santa (31.08.2011), Артём (31.12.2009), Деко (24.12.2009), Евгений (21.12.2009), манна (21.12.2009), ранжер (28.09.2009), Самвел (21.12.2009), Ухтомский (27.12.2009)
Старый 28.09.2009, 10:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2

По умолчанию Interviews patriarch ....

Usual interview man has reached more than old age, lived most of his life in high esteem in power and as a result - well and cared for. It is a pity that this добротная regularity will soon be over - hence the old man's grumbling, slightly biting hands of the ruling and award, rassusolivanie of incivility, the Russians and the current lack of sympathy from the rich (the power in his understanding - the poor? "), Interspersed with memories of sitting on the bungalow is always the elite Komarova.
  Authorities estimate it. Will readable of his works? Probably will be - those where the human and truthfully described the events to which it byl.Tak that oblivion D. Granin not threatened, though not in the rank of "Patriarch of our literature."

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (21.12.2009), sergejnowo (31.12.2009)
Старый 28.09.2009, 11:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,377 раз(а) в 1,656 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от VYACHESLAV Посмотреть сообщение
oblivion D. Granin not threaten
A good writer, knowledgeable and wise man. I'd love to, so you were right.

Miracles do not happen. Who now remembers his "Raiders" or "I'm going to storm? But books were wonderful.
"Bison" all read and poohali in the 1990's. I'm afraid so, and end. Who needs now is someone Timofeev-Resovskii?
Evenings with Peter the Great "is quite different from his other books. Love of history manifested itself ...
I think that with the departure of those generations who are now between forty and fifty, then comes the most forgotten ... God grant that I was wrong, and you were right.

Allena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Allena за это полезное сообщение:
OTROK NIKODIM (31.12.2009), Santa (31.08.2011), Деко (24.12.2009), Евгений (18.01.2010), Тютчев (21.12.2009)
Старый 21.12.2009, 11:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Fresh Prize for criticism of Soviet power

The next literary event, the award of "Russian Booker, the event was no more. According to writer Sergei Shargunov, jury selection was unsuccessful compromise, which resulted in the best book of the year is called a work in which the characters curse the Soviet regime. Recalling that no Soviet power for 20 years, writer Shargunov encourages colleagues to notice more relevant and high quality work.

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
OTROK NIKODIM (31.12.2009), Santa (31.08.2011), sur (19.05.2010), Евгений (13.05.2010), Ухтомский (27.12.2009)
Старый 24.12.2009, 05:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

He died writer Grigory Baklanov

MOSCOW, December 23. In Moscow on 87 th year of life, died a famous Soviet writer, soldier Grigory Baklanov.

Gregory Baklanov was born September 11, 1923 in Voronezh. In 1941 he went to the front rank and file. He fought in the North-Western Front, in the 387th Artillery Regiment 34th Army. On the front was sent to artillery school. At the end of his fighting in the South-West, 3 rd Ukrainian Front. Was seriously wounded, ended the war commander artdiviziona. Member of the CPSU since 1942.

After the war Baklanov entered the Literary Institute. Gorky, who graduated in 1951. The first story was published in the journal "Peasant Woman" in 1951. At the beginning of a creative way the writer asked if the new direction of Russian literature - the "village prose", but it is known Baklanov brought the first story about the war - "Nine days (south of the main attack)" (1958) and instantly became a famous "inch of land" (1959) telling about the fate of the common man at the front. The same theme appeared in the center of attention and follow the author's works: the story of Dead shame not imut "(1961), the novel" July 41 of the Year "(1964), in which the writer one of the first raised the issue of Stalin's responsibility for the defeat of the Red Army in the early war.

Again Baklanov announced himself as a writer-soldier tale "Forever - nineteen" (1979), on the fate of young guys - yesterday's schoolchildren - got to the front. This story was awarded the USSR State Prize (1982).

By Grigory Baklanov scenarios were filmed many movies: "Knowing the white light", "was the month of May."

From 1986 to 1993, Baklanov was chief editor of the Banner.

In 1993, signed a "Letter of forty-two."

Awarded the Order of the Red Star, Order of the Patriotic War, 1 st century., Order of Labor Red Banner, Order of the Badge of Honor, the Order of Friendship of Peoples, the Order of Merit for the Fatherland "3 tbsp., Medals. Member of the Union of Soviet Writers (1956), laureate of State Prize of Russia (1998).

Chairman of the Commission on the literary heritage Kamil Ikramov (1990), co-fund "Banner" (1993). Academician of the Academy of Arts of Russia (since 1995), a member of the Council for Culture and Arts under the President of Russia (1996-2001).

http://www.rosbalt.ru/2009/12/23/699947.html

Added after 26 minutes
meeting with Grigory Baklanov

Последний раз редактировалось Тютчев; 24.12.2009 в 05:40. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
OTROK NIKODIM (31.12.2009), Santa (31.08.2011), Евгений (13.05.2010), Ухтомский (27.12.2009)
Старый 24.12.2009, 05:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

young man of seventy-five

Grigori Baklanov - seventy-five. Jubilee! But what if the birthday boy - a man deeply jubilee? If I can not imagine him in a tie. If smeshliv surprising: three times in a row ready to laugh at the same anecdote. If awards and prizes, positions and ranks are not affected him in any way. Deserved European glory, translated into many languages, many times various crowned with laurels - and if only one sheet of lacquered stuck to the old one favorite jacket ...

In the early fifties in the Literary Institute was the protection of diplomas. One graduate was so fascinated that examiners gave a lecture on the language of Russian classics. Honorable Commission did not know what to do: time and sorry, and listen to interesting. And from the back rows of the audience crept a note: "Stop Grisha! We do not have time to miss ..."

Well, who would then assume that after a couple of decades, a connoisseur of Russian classics himself become the Russian classics, his hand would be written "inch of land", "Dead shame not imut", "July 41-year" and the novel "Forever - nineteen.

Our literary generations fantastically lucky: and the omnipotence of censorship, and from many ills of life have reliably defended the war writers. This they crossed the river and break through the wall - we went to break. Cowardly careerists of various party bodies feared war veterans: defenders, suicide, and the winners in literature and were able to stand up for themselves and for their comrades. And soon, as a matter of happened that for young writers was not the principal evil in the view of ideological elites, but the clear words of Vladimir Tendryakova, Vasil Bykov, Ales Adamovich, Victor Astaf'eva, Grigori Baklanov ...

I can not brag: I have an enviable right at least officially considered a student of Grigory Baklanov. When, after some meeting of young writers I have proposed to apply to the Writers' Union, the two recommendations I have borrowed from friends - Robert Rozhdestvensky and Maya Ganina. And the third came napryazhenka - always suffered from a lack of patrons! Familiar she suggested: "Come on, I will ask Baklanova - he is kind." I suspect that the only reason Baklanovsky recommendations proved to be his kindness. By the way, for me it was an important lesson: in the writers' actually needed and the kindness and severity, but goodness still need. Sam later wrote a lot of recommendations, and - because that's strange! - No one did not have to repent ...

By tradition, ought to say that seventy-five years is not much. But even in the jubilee day do not want to lie - something already there, a respectable figure. Consolation is that not for everyone. In particular, not for Baklanov. For all life's parameters - a lively mind, a sense of humor, passion for travel, endurance and general physical health - today Baklanov just a young man of seventy-five years.

I have long noticed that good people are living longer: they do not sharpen no malice, no envy, no fear. Under this everyday observation, fortunately, you can lead and scientific base. Fifteen years ago I read in some academicians, that by the end of the twentieth century, the youth will take up to sixty years, the maturity - up to seventy-five, old age - up to ninety. And much more - can not get away - old age. Now just Baklanov longer linger at the age of maturity and not just hang on to old age, but also to live in it for a long time and with taste.

And our literature, and all our unsustainable society desperately needs famed, wise and good elders.

Leonid Zhukhovitskii
Миниатюры
Название: 37-07-3b.jpg
Просмотров: 322
Размер:	48.1 Кб
ID:	552982  

OTROK NIKODIM (31.12.2009), Santa (31.08.2011), sur (19.05.2010), Евгений (07.02.2010), Ухтомский (27.12.2009)
Старый 24.12.2009, 05:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Grigori Baklanov

Июль 41 года

Roman: http://www.belousenko.com/books/Bakl...ov_july_41.htm

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
OTROK NIKODIM (31.12.2009), Евгений (13.05.2010), Ухтомский (27.12.2009)
Старый 26.12.2009, 11:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

established the Synod of the orthodox literary prize

The Holy Synod meeting on December 25, established the patriarchal literary prize named after Cyril and Methodius. It is reported by RIA Novosti. The new prize will be awarded annually on May 24, the Day slavyanckoy literature and culture.
In addition, at the last meeting of Synod in 2009 established a new holiday - Day of Orthodox books. It is confined to the date of the release of "Apostle", the first book published in Russia book printers Ivan Fedorov. Orthodox Book Day will be celebrated on March 1.

All of the Diocese of the ROC by March 1 will hold events to which will promote Orthodox books.

Situation of a new literary prize will be drawn up by the Publications Board and approved by the patriarch of the ROC. While not specify to whom and for what services will be awarded prize. Note that in the Orthodox publishing houses, for example, the Publishing House of the Moscow Patriarchate, face not only the books of Holy Scripture, spiritual and liturgical literature, and literature, as well as children's books.

http://www.lenta.ru/news/2009/12/25/book/

OTROK NIKODIM (31.12.2009), Santa (31.08.2011), sur (19.05.2010), Евгений (13.05.2010), Ухтомский (27.12.2009)
Старый 31.12.2009, 20:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Tomb of Gogol at Novodevichy Cemetery was set in order

MOSCOW, December 30. The grave of the great Russian writer Nikolai Gogol Ivanovich at Novodevichy Cemetery acquired original appearance. In accordance with the last will of the writer, there appeared a stone-Calvary with the Orthodox cross, transmits Newsmsk.com.

Tuesday was a solemn opening of the monument. "This is an event for our conscience, because we can not celebrate the 200 th anniversary of the great writer, to pronounce the solemn words, to give him his due, and at the same time in Moscow have trampled the grave, from which it pulled out the cross, threw a stone, and generally took the remains and transported another cemetery, "- said at the ceremony, Minister of Culture of Russia Alexander Avdeev.

Recall Gogol monument by sculptor Nicholas Tomsk, which was installed on the grave instead of "Golgotha" in 1952, be postponed "to a place of honor" in a branch of the Historical Museum, located at the Novodevichy cemetery.

Originally, the tomb of the writer was at the cemetery Danilov Monastery. There was a bronze Orthodox cross, standing on the black headstone, Golgotha, and the words "bitter words my laugh" (quote from the book of the prophet Jeremiah, 20, 8). A year after in 1930, Danilov monastery was closed, dismantled the cemetery, the remains of the writer moved to the Novodevichy cemetery, along with "Golgotha". At the same time of the coffin had disappeared under mysterious circumstances, the skull of Gogol, who has not yet been found.

This year in Russia noted the 200-anniversary of the birth of Gogol.

http://www.rosbalt.ru/2009/12/30/701752.html

Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Ninni (10.02.2010), OTROK NIKODIM (31.12.2009), Santa (31.08.2011), sur (19.05.2010), Евгений (07.02.2010), Ухтомский (15.01.2010)
Старый 02.01.2010, 05:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Viardot played in the fate of Turgenev's role as a mother

New details of the famous novel

In Paris, published a new biography of Pauline Viardot. Main page book, dedicated to 100 anniversary of the death of the famous French singer (1821-1910), devoted to her relationship with Ivan Sergeyevich Turgenev. His view on this unprecedented affair biographer Viardot - musicologist Patrick Barbier - presented to the Paris correspondent of "Izvestia" Yuri Kovalenko.

news: Can I take the greatest singer Pauline Viardot XIX century, Maria Callas of the era?

Patrick Barbier: It is difficult to make roster of the best voices of the past centuries. In any case, Viardot - an extraordinary phenomenon. It was not only a great singer, but was in the center of artistic, artistic and literary life of Paris. Among her admirers and close friends were Chopin, Liszt, Berlioz, Tchaikovsky, Gounod, Saint-Saens, Delacroix, George Sand, Flaubert, Zola. And, of course, Turgenev.

and: Although Viardot hardly be called a beauty, she enjoyed incredible success in men ...
Читать дальше... 

Barbie: One of her admirers admit that Madame Viardot's "stunningly ugly." But it was an exceptional personality with wit, charm and grace. General, few women in history, which would have been in love so many men. And above all Turgenev - for four decades.

and: What spodviglo her to go to Petersburg, where she served three seasons in a row?

Barbie: Thank Viardot thundered across Europe, and the Directorate of Imperial Theaters invited the singer, offered a very lucrative contract. She paid 60 thousand rubles per season, while the Russian soloists - only 4 thousand. Her voice is subdued Nicholas I. He came on stage, kissed her hand and then brought to the royal box. Viardot, which applauded in European capitals, considered the most brilliant Russia's imperial court. Russia called his second home.

and: Turgenev diva fell in love with at first sight?

Barbie: No doubt. They met during her first season in St. Petersburg in November 1843. He worshiped and Paulina in her face - the whole of France, which is idealized. Pauline seemed unreachable idol. And their attitude is to be included in the category banal communication.

and: You say that between Pauline and Ivan Sergeyevich were exclusively platonic relationship?

Barbie: Perhaps in the early years of their acquaintance between them something and it was - no one knows. But I am absolutely convinced that Pauline and her husband Louis Viardot, a writer and art critic, would not have lived together for more than forty years, whether Turgenev, the singer's lover.

and: Nevertheless, Turgenev in his notebook in Russian wrote: "I was the first time AP 26 June 1849. By the time he was familiar with Viardot for six years.

Barbie: This is the only phrase which gives food speculation. Turgenev himself said that Madame Viardot its associated unique relationship that no one can understand. There can be no question of a love triangle.

and: Ivan Sergeyevich feelings were stronger than the feelings of Pauline?

Barbie: No doubt. Turgenev was madly in love with Madame Viardot throughout life. Polina respected him as a close and dear person, and admired his writing skills. At times, his presence was a little irked family Viardot. For example, in Baden-Baden, he built a house next to their villa. When they returned to Paris, Turgenev asked permission to remove the third floor of their mansion on the Rue de Douai. In the suburb of Bougival, about fifty meters from the house where dwelt Viardot, built his own cottage. And until his death from his bedroom window he could see Pauline.

and: Some biographers believe Turgenev father of her son Paul ...

Barbie: Tom is no evidence. However, for some time myself, Paul, and later his son, hinted that are descendants of the Russian writer.

and: The letters of Madame Viardot calls him "dear Turgenev", "Turgenev, my dear" or "Turgel, but never - by name. For his part, Ivan Sergeyevich in an extensive correspondence refers to her "dear Madame Viardot's" ...

Barbie: I never called Pauline. This only confirms the special nature of their romance. I think that Turgenev never wanted to destroy the couple Viardot. He sometimes suffered from depression, but was happy when he was next to Pauline. To some extent, Madame Viardot play the role of the mother. Turgenev wrote to her: "If I was a tree, you are both my roots, and crown!" It was for him a kind of fetish. So, he asked her to send in an envelope-cropped fingernails or a dried flower that lay in her shoe.

and: And how all this attitude husband?

Barbie: Louis Viardot associated with Turgenev friendship and common hobbies - hunting, literature. He also helped him in translating books into French.

and: As I understand, Paulina hated natural daughter of Turgenev Pelageya, crossed again in the Pauline?

Barbie: I Turgenev's been a very difficult relationship with his daughter. She first saw her father when she was eight years old - went to France and came with a family Viardot. Of course, conflicts with a foster family - and with Madame Viardot, and with her children - were inevitable.

and: Why is the daughter of Ivan Sergeyevich deprived of inheritance?

Barbie: He did offer her comfortable existence. But it is amazing what a great legacy he left his daughter, Madame Viardot - Claude ... All this is very puzzling: perhaps Claudie was his daughter?

and: In life, Turgenev were, of course, other hobbies?

Barbie: I think that there Turgenev's "ordinary" women with whom he engaged in sexual intercourse. And the one and only Pauline Viardot - Woman with a capital letter.

and: Madame Viardot was generously endowed and other gifts, in addition to the music.

Barbie: She was fluent in five languages, well-sung in Russian. Perfectly painted - took lessons from Delacroix and left a splendid portrait of Turgenev. They are now in a museum in the Paris suburb of Bougival.

and: Madame Viardot was a true friend. She stayed near the dying Ivan Sergeevich.

Barbie: Yes. Strikingly, Louis Viardot, and Ivan Turgenev - companions throughout her life - died almost simultaneously, with an interval of five months. She selflessly took care of both. Turgenev was dictated to her his last stories. One of his last visited Maupassant ... A few minutes before his death, he saw Pauline, Turgenev, said: "This is the queen of queens, how much good it did!"

and: Despite all my love to Madame Viardot and to France, Turgenev wanted to be buried in Russia.

Barbie: A month after his death, September 19 (1 October) 1883, Pauline Viardot, organized a ceremony of farewell with Turgenev at North Station in Paris. The coffin with his body was accompanied by her daughter in St. Petersburg Claudy ...

http://www.izvestia.ru/culture/article3137080/
Миниатюры
Название: Pauline_Viardot-Garcia_1.jpg
Просмотров: 342
Размер:	50.5 Кб
ID:	562612   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Полина Виардо. художник Петр Соколов.jpg
Просмотров: 339
Размер:	32.2 Кб
ID:	562622   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: PaulineViardot.jpg
Просмотров: 319
Размер:	34.5 Кб
ID:	562632  

Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Ninni (10.02.2010), OTROK NIKODIM (02.01.2010), Santa (31.08.2011), sur (19.05.2010), Tana (31.01.2010), Евгений (02.01.2010), Ухтомский (15.01.2010)
Ответ

Метки
Bogolyubov, crisis, Moscow, Russian artists, Russian art