Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 03.02.2015, 14:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Кирилл Сызранский Посмотреть сообщение
kozhinart and is the author of the first landscape and he knows where his "accidentally copied".

///
Especially the picture of more than a meter. You can say , then the critics , but you can see what is done with photo and fotoaparati is at all.
And this is a glaring example of plagiarism is Pavlinsky. Criminals can sue him in court and win. I was a little kid I've heard stories about these matters in prisons. So no need to beat anything. The plagiarism.

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 03.02.2015 в 14:58.
Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 03.02.2015, 16:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от художник Федотов Посмотреть сообщение
And suddenly,they are randomly, independently copied it from one photo from an old calendar???...
In life, of course, anything can happen... and then on the background of a certain tendency - any version possible.

Only it seems to me that would not have been kozhinart to give an example, knowing that somewhere wanders offended photographer...
Interesting thing: whether kozhinart to do something.

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.02.2015, 16:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,546 раз(а) в 665 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Маруся Посмотреть сообщение
Only it seems to me that wouldn kozhinart to give an example, knowing that somewhere wanders offended photographer...
Interesting thing: whether kozhinart to do something.
Of course this is more so, but I assume other exotic cases for potential justification of plagiarism...for Example, "plagiate", accidentally saw on the Internet, freely available, beautiful picture, small format(in pixels), thought it is a beautiful photo, signature small and barely visible, and took my picture...

Or: to him who brought the picture of the original, where it was not visible signature and asked me to make her a picture...Then not take her...the Artist, who is suspected of plagiarism, say, @2,@I blame, he came to me... [/B]

художник Федотов вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо художник Федотов за это полезное сообщение:
kozhinart (03.02.2015)
Старый 03.02.2015, 17:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

[QUOTE="художник Федотов;3372781"] I assume other exotic cases for potential justification plagiata@

Excuse me, but why? Thinking to change roles?

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.02.2015, 18:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от художник Федотов Посмотреть сообщение
of Course this is more so, but I assume other exotic cases for potential justification of plagiarism...for Example, "plagiate", accidentally saw on the Internet, freely available, beautiful picture, small format(in pixels), thought it is a beautiful photo, signature small and barely visible, and took my picture...

Or: to him who brought the picture of the original, where it was not visible signature and asked me to make her a picture...Then not take her...the Artist, who is suspected of plagiarism, say, @1,@I blame, he came to me... [/B]
I don't like painting with photo. It kind of dull ,though the profane creates the impression of complexity, delanote and buy.
Plagiarism is a repetition of the work for commercial purposes-this is theft.
And creativity is the notion of influence, but it is for creativity.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
Маруся (03.02.2015)
Старый 03.02.2015, 22:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Banned

Поблагодарили 343 раз(а) в 260 сообщениях

[QUOTE="iside;1795693"]Wonder where is the line between copying (plagiarism) style of one artist ( sculptor, installer) and the influence of which was provided on one drugogo@

So: copy style is NOT plait never.
Plagiarism is out of copyright, and the copyright extends only to the "subject" of creativity.
Style? Yes for God's sake! Write
"The way of writing of paintings using ink, characterized in that is used only white with a lead content of not less than 76 and not more than 79 percent."
All. The expert can't find (Malevich there is a similar, but let them prove procentowe!). The patent at hand. Style reserved.

And plagal - this refers to the fact that patents (technical) is not given. Vneshniy...
So, if your friend makes one-on-one - he's not plagiorchis. No.

(from the point of zrenija applicable law, of course... "obshestva" may be their opinion different from the opinion of lawyers)

Гриф вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Гриф за это полезное сообщение:
iside (04.02.2015), Pavel (04.02.2015)
Старый 04.02.2015, 00:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,149 раз(а) в 834 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 31

Wow, how nice that the subject is still living.

She believed herself (very interesting after all these years, as if not I wrote), revered others - thank you all.

Cyril Syzran Marusya as always for the excellent level of awareness about everything that happens.

I started the topic in 2011, and this was one situation, and now instagram is still more complicated. Yeah I wonder how things will develop further.

iside вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 04.02.2015, 11:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,149 раз(а) в 834 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 31

By the way I forgot about the cases with singer Rihanna.

It is certainly not an artist, but modern singers are not just sing, they create their image and become like media artist. That does not prevent podvorovyvaet ideas from other Naousa, but no less talented colleagues.

Link 2

iside вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ