Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 10.06.2010, 06:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
По умолчанию The price of pre-revolutionary author bronze

The essence of the following. There is a unique, authoring, pre-revolutionary, a bronze statuette. The word "unique" here to ensure that where you met, if the product manufactured in one or two copies is called unique. Another, the same statue is in the former residence of the kings of Paul 1 and Nicholas 1 st, the Gatchina Palace Museum. It's called "Suvorov statue soldier kon.XVIIIv.-nach.XIXv., Redkin AP AP"
  http://www.museum-gatchina.ru/collec...d=3195&notpl=1
In case of doubt on your part on its authenticity, I note that in 1997 I received the conclusion of regional art museum, that author's work. Also recall that one model can cast a few products and they are all originals. And who will forge an unknown Redkina?
   The author appeared as a staff captain Redkin A VP at my date is 1912. Break a lot of literature, searching the internet, but other works of this author has not found. You know, for me very suspicious when the former residence of Pavla1 th and Nicholas 1 st, exhibiting the work of an unknown man who has no previous works. I doubt that without experience, without a trial and error, you can create something the museum.
      Something that became clear when it became clear who is the captain. Turned. There was a steep sculptor, Baron Petr Karlovich Klodt von Yurgensburg (died long before the birth Redkina AP). Sculpted horses and humans. Quadriga at the Bolshoi Theatre his work as sculptural groups Anichkov Bridge in St. Petersburg, devotion to reign in Germany, Italy and another somewhere. Well, and more. In the book "molded and cast Piotr Klodt subtracts that Klodt during the life of wills his estate with room workshop daughter Maria, married Stanyukovich. Marie and Stanyukovycha had a daughter (10-year-old girl was present at the death Klodt) Luba, with double-name Stanyukovich Redkina. A Redkin Aleksandr Petrovich her son. There is a possibility that the grandson visited his grandmother, he could go to a room-studio Klodt P K. In what the studio did not accumulate what is unfinished or finished work? There is one more nuances. Each master, his style, which is repetitive details. Pay attention to gloves statuettes and gloves in this photo

Вложение 834971

I rummaged through a mountain of literature, looked at a lot of images of works of different artists, such as gloves, found only on the monument to Nicholas the 1 st of PK Klodt.
PK Klodt, molded their works in wax. A is a material that is now in some museums (State Russian Museum, for example) are stored wax model of his work. Moreover, a wax model of master and now you can write any text, you can cast a bronze statuette. Even in the catalog of the museum met that work cast in bronze in such a year, and the master had died much earlier. But still it's his job. Of course I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings, but there is a likelihood that Redkin AP can put your writing on a wax statue vyproshennoy finished his grandmother from the studio PK Klodt, or have completed. Then he gave the bronze to fill. Perhaps there is a possibility that the statue is molded on the model of the largest Russian sculptor PK Klodt. Of course, I may be wrong, but I tried to cover all possible options. Well, I do not believe that Redkin was a child prodigy in sculpture and iskustvovedy Gatchina Palace acknowledged his talent with the first and only job. Although he was a writer, went to the king's receptions and describe them, candy stolen from the king's table, describing the life of an elite Pavlovsky Regiment, fought in the First World War. Read what he wrote here
http://diderix.petergen.com/plz-pp1.htm and here http://diderix.petergen.com/plz-pp2.htm
    If you look at the situation objectively, then I have 2 options.
1, or sell it as a job Redkina
2 or the search of evidence that this work Klodt. Where to go and what to look for, I know, but it needs access to the archives Klodt. Searched around the sketches of his works, a sketch of the statuettes. You can still search in the archives of Love Stanyukovich-Redkino. In the book "molded and cast Peter Klodt" is her memories of that PK Klodt, began a new series of works. There are some titles in this series. All not remember (and books that I have not), I only remember one name "Leader". It seems that the series which, the "Leader" may represent mostly men. Maybe my "standard bearer" precisely because of this series. To search this series of works. But I very much doubt that the Ukrainian citizens are allowed access to these archives. That is only a variant of the 1 st.
      Here, I would like to hear good advice about the possible cost. If someone wants to propose to use search, then that's something that from the fact that naguglil.
    It turns out that the bronze cabinet has always been a great rarity. For example, Tretyakov, in August 1892 handed to the Moscow City Duma a proposal to transfer all of its artistic value as a gift to Moscow. When you send a picture city in 1892, the collection included 1,276 paintings, 471 sculptures, drawing and 9 Russian masters. Can you imagine? Over forty years of collectible figurines collected only 9? Taken from here http://5ka.su/ref/moskvovedenie/0_object67689.html

There are interesting comparisons end of the XIX century. the cost of the bronze sculpture. For example, production of the star of the Order of Alexander Nevsky, decorated with diamonds, worth while Capitulation Russian orders about three thousand. A multifigure bronze composition Lancere cost the caster to 500-600 rubles. That is the work of the sculptor were very expensive. The cost of sculpture influenced by several factors, chief among them - the lottery. Taken from here http://www.ko.ru/pr_doc.php?pr_no=22019

Of course, with current technology, making statuettes delivered on a stream, but still, the author's work no easy solution. Speaking of the value of Russian and foreign cabinet bronze. Here, from my point of view, to view some discrimination. For example western sculptors and bought for 14 million dollars, is taken here http://www.openspace.ru/news/details/1410/

In general, the maximum auction price for a bronze cabinet genre sculpture was made in 2006. Then the Tsar's Zastava factory of the brothers Grachev was sold at Sotheby's auction more than 200 thousand dollars taken here
http://www.ko.ru/pr_doc.php?pr_no=22019
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: ZnFas.jpg
Просмотров: 380
Размер:	47.8 Кб
ID:	834792   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: ZnAnfas.jpg
Просмотров: 295
Размер:	48.9 Кб
ID:	834802   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: ZnNadp.jpg
Просмотров: 354
Размер:	49.5 Кб
ID:	834812   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: pamyatniknikolayui-6.jpg
Просмотров: 427
Размер:	79.8 Кб
ID:	834972  

Nikolay Ivanovich вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.06.2010, 07:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Пользователь

Way. Could not find how to reduce the window to the width of the screen.

Старый 10.06.2010, 07:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

You just can not part with his sculpture?
She had that year, walking on all Internet sites.
I guess you're with her betrothed for ever!
And you do not separate!

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо uriart за это полезное сообщение:
John Preston (10.06.2010), Tana (10.06.2010), Артём (24.07.2010), Вивьен (12.06.2010), Мимопроходил (10.06.2010)
Старый 10.06.2010, 12:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,079 раз(а) в 738 сообщениях

Nikolay Ivanovich,
 Sorry konechno.no nothing unique vizhu.Sovsem not an ordinary thing.
Good Russian small bronze from the 300-3000d.bolshaya from 2000 20000d.Eto market

mihailovoh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.06.2010, 13:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от mihailovoh Посмотреть сообщение
most of the 2000 20000d.Eto market
Larger more expensive and much more ...:
http://www.sothebys.com/app/live/lot...live_lot_id=50
----------------------------------
Accept money for Redkina (I hear about this author, to be honest, the first time) may be no more than 2-3t.u.e. (Subject to authenticity).
------------------------------------
This sale of another figure (63 cm) (the author is not very well known, mid-19 th century), but the bronze is very good quality
http://www.sothebys.com/app/live/lot...ive_lot_id=755

Последний раз редактировалось Евгений; 10.06.2010 в 13:17.
Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.06.2010, 18:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,079 раз(а) в 738 сообщениях

Eugene,
Rech.u author's theme. was about statuetkah.a not museum bronze.

mihailovoh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо mihailovoh за это полезное сообщение:
SergeiSK (11.06.2010)
Старый 11.06.2010, 01:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

In 1909, Alexander P. Redkin served as a second lieutenant in the Life Guards Pavlovsky Regiment. Probably to 1912 have transferred to the regiment in simpler or retired captain.

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.06.2010, 05:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Пользователь

Sorry konechno.no not see anything unique.
Again. The word "unique" here to ensure that where you met, if the product manufactured in one or two copies is called unique.
Just an ordinary thing.
That is, iskustvovedy Gatchina Palace absolutely no jurisdiction. They are hampered in the former royal residence all bullshit?

Added after 3 minutes
Nice Russian bronze small 300-3000d
Making the master - the model is approximately 1.5 - 2 000 $.
 Taken from here http://www.tessak.ru/index.php?p=faq&faq_id=14&area=1
1,5-2000 $ master model, plus work, plus wrapping. We obtain that a modern copy made by modern technologies will be more expensive than the author of nearly a hundred years ago? How then does not fit.

Added after 4 minutes
1,5-2000 $ master model, plus work, plus wrapping. We obtain that a modern copy made by modern technologies will be more expensive than the author of nearly a hundred years ago? How then does not fit.

Added after 7 minutes

Added after 10 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от mihailovoh Посмотреть сообщение
Eugene,
Rech.u author's theme. was about statuetkah.a not museum bronze.
May explain the difference. If I do, this statuette. If the same at the Gatchina Palace, this museum bronze?

Added after 13 minutes
In 1909, Alexander P. Redkin served as a second lieutenant in the Life Guards Pavlovsky Regiment. Probably to 1912 have transferred to the regiment in simpler or retired captain.

Why such an irony and forecasts when everything is checked via the Internet?
In 1909 - a second lieutenant in 1910, lieutenant, here at the top http://diderix.petergen.com/plz-pp1.htm 1912, the captain, when the regimental commander Skorodumova was a colonel, chief of staff. Actually it says that the regiment commanded the First World.

Последний раз редактировалось Nikolay Ivanovich; 11.06.2010 в 05:52. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 11.06.2010, 06:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

Wladzislaw,
mihailovoh, in this case, the person (owner) diagnosis:
syndrome is one thing
The words are not mine, a friend galeristka idea.

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо uriart за это полезное сообщение:
Wladzislaw (12.06.2010)
Старый 11.06.2010, 06:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Пользователь

For uriart
You have two messages in this topic. Both flooding. Maybe on the topic you have something to say?

Ответ