Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Insurance

Insurance Everything related to insurance — in what cases you need to insure artworks, where and how you can insure them, prices, terms and conditions of insurance.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.06.2011, 09:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Armenia returned stolen 20 years ago now Aivazovsky

Armenia returned stolen in 1990, painting by Ivan Aivazovsky's "The Tempest at the rocky coast," ITAR-TASS reported. The ceremony was held on June 3 paintings at the National Gallery of Armenia, where there is now and will be kept landscape.
The painting was stolen from the Armenian Society for Friendship and Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries (ABCN), when its building is repaired. As a former employee told the agency ABCN Minister of Culture Hasmik Poghosyan, the canvas was stolen during the night, with thieves in a hurry very rough cut it with the frame. "

The painting was discovered at the auction house Gelos in February 2011. At the auction of his exposed member of the Federation Council of Russia collector Hovhannes Ohanian, once he discovered that the painting was stolen, he withdrew it from sale. According to him, he bought the picture for about seven years ago, after checking its origin, but check Rosokhrankultura Interpol and nothing suspicious found.
"When I learned how the painting" had lost "from Yerevan, I immediately contacted the president of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan informed about it, have indicated their willingness to return the picture rightful owner," - said Ohanian.

Ivan Aivazovsky (birth - Hovhannes Aivazian) in origin - an Armenian. The National Gallery of Armenia kept the most complete collection of his works (about 100 pictures).
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: picture.jpg
Просмотров: 487
Размер:	23.0 Кб
ID:	1271804  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Arthur777 (05.06.2011), Kaffsky (04.06.2011), Люси (06.06.2011)
Старый 04.06.2011, 12:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 3,324 раз(а) в 815 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
The National Gallery of Armenia is stored the most complete collection of his works ( only about 100 paintings ).
Not so!

The biggest collection by Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky is in the collection
 National Gallery of them . IK Aivazovsky in Feodosia.

In 1922, the gallery has been declared a national museum .
 Initially, it exhibited are paintings that the artist bequeathed to the town .

Namely -49 artworks!

Gradually, the collection is enriched . Large role in this played artist , art historian ,
 for many years , former director of the gallery , Nikolai Stepanovich Barsamov (1892-1976).
 During the Great Patriotic War, he saved the works of art , documents , archives gallery , evacuating them to the Caucasus , in Armenia .
 In 1944, the exported items returned to Feodosia , gallery building were repaired and reopened to visitors .

In the postwar period , thanks to the efforts Barsamova NS , number of papers IK Aivazovsky in Feodosia Museum of increased 8,5 times!

Currently it is -417 pictures.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Великий Маринист.JPG
Просмотров: 419
Размер:	281.9 Кб
ID:	1271904   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Феодосия- Айвазовскому.jpg
Просмотров: 409
Размер:	49.6 Кб
ID:	1271914   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Зал галереи Айвазовского.jpg
Просмотров: 435
Размер:	97.3 Кб
ID:	1271924   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Фодосийская галерая Айвазовского.jpg
Просмотров: 379
Размер:	136.4 Кб
ID:	1271934  

Kaffsky вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Kaffsky за это полезное сообщение:
Arthur777 (05.06.2011), Евгений (04.06.2011), Люси (06.06.2011)
Старый 05.06.2011, 15:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 2,355 раз(а) в 358 сообщениях

The allegation that the National Gallery of Yerevan kept the most complete collection of works by Aivazovsky's not entirely true, I would have introduced an amendment, there are about 100 works, including graphics. Require clarification and information on the National Art Gallery Feodosia. According to the album-directory "IK Ayvazosky. Painting", published in 2007 under the editorship of the Director NKGA, now in the gallery is not 417 paintings and 141 paintings and 276 graphic sheets.
  About returning to Yerevan work, "Gale from rocky shores," I can add the following.
At the auction site "Gelos" to registered users at the beginning of the year was published a catalog of pre-auction display. What were my surprise and joy when in that directory, I saw long-extinct in Yerevan now Aivazovsky's "The Tempest along the rocky shores. Thinking with someone reasonably quickly connect in order to warn that the picture is put up for auction, I decided after the chairman of the Society for promotion of charity and philanthropy to them. IKAyvazovsky "- JF Kasatskuyu announce the news to the former director of the National Gallery of Armenia Shaenu Khachatrian, since the address of the Shaena Gevorkovich I did not have. Sent to my e-mail was not the answer, it worries me, as has already been appointed day auction and the painting could once again for a long time if not forever disappear from view. Posted by repeatedly I. Kasatskoy, asking to hurry event. This time she responded by saying that Sh Khachatryan just returned from the United States and went to Beirut to give lectures, and that the news about the picture its very surprised. On further know from the Internet. Every day, closely followed the site and soon found that work Aivazovsky withdrew from the bidding. And soon the Armenian media gleefully reported that returned to Yerevan have long stolen work Aivazovsky. Here's a story. It is true, that if the information given to me as his, that is not in the habit thanks, as is customary in our forum, but thanks, I could not wait. And yet I'm happy for Yerevan. Congratulations!
             Nikolai Petrovich.

Николай Левенко вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Николай Левенко за это полезное сообщение:
Arthur777 (05.06.2011), luka77 (05.06.2011), uriart (05.06.2011), vyadem (05.06.2011), Евгений (06.06.2011), Люси (06.06.2011), Самвел (05.06.2011)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра