Старый 12.08.2012, 09:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia; 2198321 '
The starting point was the concept of" information "that is a different formation
Just do something, in-prefix meaning location within, ie, within the formation.

Your cause and effect relationships are built not on facts but on subjective interpretations. That is, theory is not supported by facts, that is anti-science. In the style of your treatments - anti-science <! - ~ 1 ~ ->, - the science of the Antichrist.

Confirmation of this, the constant references unchecked, such as now - "the secret, perhaps even with the stored up ancient Egyptian times." Why this in-formation doegipetskaya about "turning thought into it": There are some written sources, other? On the Egyptian know are all very vague, from what is known about before the Egyptian, and even an abstract idea?

Al (s) in F-vit "beginning of life", you probably assume that this Greek word-vita-life (but it means, in Latin).
But borrowed from the Greek - the word Alphabet, written not ἀλφά V ητος, and ἀλφά β ητος. And then it's just the first two letters of the alphabet. Moreover, neither of which "the old" there's no question - in ancient Greek was pronounced a-alfaBit (corresponds to the Russian A - B), and at present the alphabet. That is, ABC. Vita-Life here at all to do with it.

By the way, I decided to look more carefully about this anti-scientific approach to the phonemes, and it turned out that scientists are justified (in real evidence) argued, "not knowing the content of speech, the values ​​of spoken words and parts of speech, it is impossible to determine the phonemic structure of language . "And then trying to walk on the contrary, and with the pulling of the values ​​that you want, and even in different languages.

Последний раз редактировалось Fed; 12.08.2012 в 09:11.
Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (17.07.2013), Art-lover (12.08.2012), artcol (26.08.2012), Jasmin (10.10.2012), Marassa (12.08.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (12.08.2012), Пелагея Ларина (07.10.2012), Сима (12.08.2012)
Старый 12.08.2012, 09:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от Kirill Syzran ; 2198221"
to astonish the forum .
Cyril Syzran, your subtle humor supposedly demonstrates the level of your normal thinking, which should at least understand that without the special people with a different state of consciousness there would be no planes, no cell phones , no ...

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
Valerit (12.10.2012), Хранитель укропа (03.02.2014)
Старый 12.08.2012, 10:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia ; 2198581 '
Your subtle humor supposedly demonstrates the level of your normal thinking, which should at least understand that without the special people with a different state of consciousness there would be no planes, no cell phones , no ...
Well, I thought what eat , what to do . <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
Yes, and I know that my thinking is not an aircraft I have not figured out any mobile phone or ... <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2012, 11:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2198511"
Confirmation of this, the constant references unchecked, such as now - "the secret that is stored is likely to have up to ancient Egyptian times." Why this in-formation doegipetskaya about "turning thought into it": There are some written sources, other? On the Egyptian know are all very vague, from what is known about before the Egyptian, and even an abstract idea?
Verifiable references are given in the main work, "Evolution and the Law." There are thousands of them with reference to the hundreds of half lit.istochnikov. To study the style forum every fact will not do.
As for your example of the supposedly invented by me, "secret, kept even probable up to the ancient Egyptian times," then it is a plate of Isis. History of its findings and attempts to understand the meaning of images described by Manly Palmer Hall, in his Encyclopedia of Symbolism. If you notice, that I had been inserted "probably" because I believe that the interpretation of speech codes inherited from previous civilizations, the Egyptians. Unlike us, the Egyptian priests respect the notion of consistency and knowledge of the guard from the ignorant, distorting the understanding of the nature of speech.
If you understand the legend of Hiram (it even read on TV recently) as a description of the construction of the alphabetic table, the centuries-old misunderstanding of outsiders use the letters B and C (V) will cease. In the code "B" is fundamentally different role in the alphabetic system, rather than a code "B" (V). Therefore, the letters A, B, D, D. .. assigned numbers 01,02,03,04 ... and the second letter "B" of the alphabet is left without a number.
Fed, you and I look at what is called the alphabet, with a completely different perspective. So dig into the Greek-Latin character set name of the natural principles as meaningless as the here and now understand why we say "culture," "nature," "literature" ... and the English-language pronounced [ch]. I try to rise above the great confusion which has arisen due to the loss of knowledge of the matrix system of letter-codes of the properties.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.08.2012)
Старый 12.08.2012, 16:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Banned

Поблагодарили 192 раз(а) в 109 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
I dug a very long and very deep.
Цитата:
... without the special people with a different state of consciousness there would be no planes, no cell phones, no ...
Spades ... for "digging deeper".
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

But in this case, we have something is the case with an uncontrolled stream of consciousness. <! - ~ 10 ~ ->

Дед Мороз вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2012, 16:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia; 2198321"
I tried to reach out to the mystery of thought, and discovered the secret of turning thoughts into speech.
it is a plate of Isis.
One interpretation: In the plate given by the doctrine of the nature of the gods and the prescribed forms of sacrifice.
It displays the necessary accessories and clothes to the priests dressed in similar clothing, and using similar attributes of the gods, God created the need. And this similarity should fill them with the divine, so that they would carry out the necessary predictions about the future.

Next - another interpretation of the Tarot Levy (no comment).

And another, Lenoir, that this is an astronomical calendar, or card.

Others argued that it did not come down with an image-plate later forgery, added to her contemporary letters and symbols to explain, even more confused.

But the discovery of something you did, as I understand it, and could only use magic to explain further about the manifestation of higher powers in our world, and link to this script that he has something to do with it, and can act on them (or at us). Right?

Chaldean magic with his speeches interesting mist is likely, but very narrow number of individuals.

And as her interpretation of the alphabet ...
From certain signs, which do not even have ...
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Табличка.jpg
Просмотров: 214
Размер:	219.8 Кб
ID:	1695002  

Старый 12.08.2012, 17:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,524 раз(а) в 963 сообщениях

Цитата:
Egyptian priests respect the notion of consistency and knowledge of the guard from the ignorant , distorting the understanding of the nature of speech.
In one of National Geographic in 2002 (!) Read an article about a small archaeological dig in China. It was found a statue of the ancient Chinese god (presumably <! - ~ 1 ~ ->) Of particular interest is the inscription on the sculpture, which literally reads : Anyone who knows does not speak. Says one who knows. Go know that they were referring to the ancient Chinese and Egyptians , Phoenicians, asiriytsy , Greeks and other Semites <! - 7 ~ ~ -> <! - 7 ~ ~ -> <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Jasmin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Jasmin за это полезное сообщение:
Valerit (21.08.2012), Магнолия (12.08.2012)
Старый 12.08.2012, 20:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Santa Claus; 2199121"
, we have the uncontrolled flow of consciousness.
You even control the thoughts of others is not given. And so the very thought!???

Posted 34 minutes after
Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2199171"
But the discovery of something you did, as I understand it, and could only use magic to explain further about the manifestation of higher powers in our world, and link to this script that he has something to do with it , and can act on them (or us). Right?
Fed, I think I have refurbished a mosaic of information is a long-standing interpretation of the nature of speech. The argument: the creators of the Cyrillic alphabet, using the figures and the number of zeros means the period of development of life on our planet, adding to the principles of sound logic, intuitive thinking with their letters. My discovery only in the fact that I showed and explained the ancient knowledge.
So my idea was poponyatney, I wrote and posted today in the journal essay, "Images of the alphabet." Unfortunately, I can not put my assistant made ill. At night I will once again try to show them.

From all that I know of studies, the closest to the alphabetic system came near otgadki scholar L.V.Saveleva descendant of Pushkin. I wrote about this first of a series of essays written after the description of the ground work. It is in the diary - "PS"

Please give me your interpretation of the above lit.ssylochki.

Added after 49 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Jasmin; 2199251"
Of particular interest is the inscription on the sculpture, which literally reads: He who knows does not speak. Says one who does not know. Go know that they were referring to the ancient Chinese and Egyptians, Phoenicians, asiriytsy, Greeks and other Semites
The inscription is very correct.
Our faith respects the Kazan Mother of God, that is introducing a way into the consciousness of the people of the phoneme "penalty", and hence the advice to listen to the words: tell, show, indicate, to punish, to order .... penalty ...
The word "speak" contains the phoneme "a thief", which gives the words: conspiracy, slander, contract and other, suggestive of unreliability.

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 13.08.2012 в 00:42. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 12.08.2012, 21:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Цитата:
Please give me your interpretation of the above lit.ssylochki.

Цитата:
Manly Palmer Hall, in his encyclopedia of symbolism.
//////////

Старый 12.08.2012, 21:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Daaaaaaaaa!

Everyone sees something that fits in his understanding of the thesaurus.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра