Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.11.2012, 14:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 655 раз(а) в 364 сообщениях
По умолчанию Artist H. Dirit. Questions and advice.

Good health to all!
There was, once upon a time, I have a picture signed by H. Dirit. I sold it because release from wanting to buy it was not. So would not sell, but offered little thing is very expensive, I could not buy, with all the ... a little short, a picture has sold very well, and the desired item bought. Time passed, and I longed for the sold Diritu, so much so that there is still pining. Posh was still life, implying the action: a table covered with a cloth, which was raised from the right corner, and under the tablecloth lay cards, ie, one player found cheating the other, and they plan to have disappeared, began to understand >. Still on the table were cards in a different order, a jug of wine in the center of the table, a glass of wine, another glass fell, and the wine is spilled on the tablecloth. Ashtray, close to the left edge of the table, it butts of cigars and cigarettes. One cigar burning out, and smoked a cigarette. A wisp of smoke, intricately twisting, rising above the pitcher slowly dissolving in the air. Ashtrays scattered around different butts and ashes on them. By ashtray leaning against an unlit match - spelled as "live" at the table has a dirty plastered wall, and it seems that the action takes place in a cheap inn.
Picture (for a lie) size ~ 45x55. Duplicated on a new canvas on stretcher, bead trimmed. Craquelure present throughout the film, but the paint layer was strong. Rama was not old, a simple and bright. But it did not spoil the overall impression, even as harmonious look.
More ... begin the puzzle. Internet did not exist. According to various sources, most of the words, was to learn that the author - an Armenian who immigrated to America. Then I remembered that after the signature H. Dirit. Was the date - 1917. It turns out that this could not be, should be 1946. However, it begs the question, if the dates are not the same - why dubbing of 1946 and beyond? I understood: the artists you like a picture in a catalog. He copied it might add, coloristic moments, his signature and the year 1917. And he made the craquelure and duplicated on a new canvas. Another version, I do not see it. Later I was told that in one edition (without qualification) saw a reproduction.

Further searching on the Internet. It turns out that, Harry Dirit on Google echoes Henry Dirit, at one and the same picture. I would like to get help on this issue.
Maybe someone from the United States looks to the author?
What I found:

The result: I want except for the information about the artist, to contemplate a picture similar to the one I had. I've found it would be good to make a picture, if such exists, of course. Understand - the option is not very commercial, but nostalgic, you know ... >
Thank you in advance for all the useful information.
I beg your pardon, if somewhere incorrectly expressed.
Sincerely.
P.S. Signature.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: p.jpg
Просмотров: 217
Размер:	46.5 Кб
ID:	1786802   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: k1.jpg
Просмотров: 300
Размер:	168.7 Кб
ID:	1786812  

Последний раз редактировалось Балагур; 18.11.2012 в 14:39.
Балагур вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Балагур за это полезное сообщение:
wertu777 (17.02.2013)
Старый 18.02.2013, 11:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
По умолчанию H.DIRIT

HELLO THERE PICTURE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ! Please mail me : bikovi.ir @ yandex.ru Skins PHOTO

Added after 11 minutes
It got DOES NOT KNOW NOW BECAUSE duplication IS PAINTING IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT TA - IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE INTERESTING PHOTO can throw in an excellent resolution up to FRAGMENTS ! Can lay out and the forum, but then I'm afraid you say FROM CUSTOMERS WILL NOT hang up ! ! My mail : bikovi.ir @ yandex.ru with HC , ROMAN

Последний раз редактировалось wertu777; 18.02.2013 в 11:25. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
wertu777 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ