Старый 14.04.2010, 05:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8
По умолчанию The head of Gazprom Dmitry Medvedev presented the first portrait of Catherine I, redeemed

The head of Gazprom Dmitry Medvedev presented the first portrait of Catherine I, redeemed by a private collector

April 12, 2010

Gazprom head Alexei Miller presented the President of Russia Dmitry Medvedev portrait of Empress Catherine I, redeemed by a private collector.

"I want to introduce you to a picture - a portrait of Catherine I, who became the first Russian empress. This portrait is of symbolic significance. It was written in Grayfsvaald - a city in Germany, which will come Nord Stream gas pipeline," - "Miller said Medvedev, who was present at the ceremony commissioning of gas pipeline Nord Stream in Vyborg on Friday.

The head of Gazprom added that "this portrait was painted in 1712 and exactly 300 years later, in 2012 the second string" Nord Stream "will come to Germany, and the gas released at full capacity."

This portrait is the first portrait of Empress Catherine I, like Russia, it is written within a year after her wedding to Peter I. Miller said that the company intends to make a copy of this picture, which will be permanently stored at the compressor station "port" near Vyborg.

Portrait of Catherine I, was written by Danish artist Andreas Moeller, who has worked in Saxony, Braunschweig yards, as well as in London. "Daughter" of Gazprom "- Gazprom Germania bought this painting at Sotheby's in 2006. At Gazprom did not disclose the cost of linen, but CEO of the Hermitage Mikhail Piotrovsky explained to journalists that "it is a normal amount, acceptable, given the painting and its historical significance."

Piotrowski said that while Gazprom has agreed with the Hermitage paintings on display, and later to discuss what will be her fate. He did not rule out that the picture can be presented to the Hermitage.

Source: Voice of Russia "

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (14.04.2010), Santa (05.07.2011), SergeiSK (14.04.2010), Синица (15.04.2010)

Опции темы
Опции просмотра