Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.05.2015, 23:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Местный

Поблагодарили 281 раз(а) в 112 сообщениях
По умолчанию Where to make the examination?

I would be grateful for any advice.
The problem is that before you could get for relatively little money in TG expertise-advice. For small and not expensive it was a way out.
Now the situation has changed - nothing of the kind do.
And to pay for the attribution of 40-70 thousand at today's cost of paintings in almost the same amount there is no economic interest.

That is, in fact, what is my question - is there somewhere in Moscow or MO the opportunity to make a relatively expensive expertise-advice on small works of artists of the Soviet period?

Thanks

Лен-Гор вне форума   Ответить с цитированием