Старый 01.01.2019, 22:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 605 раз(а) в 413 сообщениях
По умолчанию Vasya Lozhkin, again CHA: "Восход New Солнца."

With 25.12.2018 to 13.01.2019 in the Central House of Artist the Central house of artists.

Traditional, Christmas, colourful, topical and humorous exhibition of Vasya Lozhkin in the CHA – "Sunrise of the New Sun".

"I greet you, dear friends, my cute fans of funny pictures, glubokovodnye fans are Wonderful, kind people, brothers and sisters!

Peace be with you!

In this exhibition collected paintings in 2018. Traditional progress reports to work.

The year was not easy, the darkness was shoelace, at times it seemed that the Abyss is about to absorb everything and there will be a final Darkness.

But the sun is up.

New Sun. The light dispelled the darkness and the darkness retreated. Poured bright colors, danced colors and shades. And our beautiful world lit up with New Light.

And it's good!

I wish you happiness, and good health. Look at the pictures, I hope they bring you joy and in difficult times even a little-чуть will help you to cope with troubles.

Well, or just make you smile".

Vasya Lozhkin.

Андрей-ка вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
cha, cha, CHA, primitivism, the exhibition, vasya lozhkin

Опции темы
Опции просмотра