Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 27.08.2008, 14:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях
По умолчанию Kidnapping Mona Lisa - a special edition for Wizard)))

23rd August 1911 disappeared from the Louvre is the most famous paintings in the world.

A year before the museum's director Theophile Omolo said: "To someone stole Mona Lisa? It's as plausible as the theft of the bell tower of Notre Dame! ". Indeed, the implausible assumption. But it soon became clear that it was not impossible.

Читать дальше... 
Within a week now looking around the Louvre - to no avail. The case turned into national mourning. Before the Louvre was a crowd with bouquets of flowers as the funeral. Postcards and other rubbish from the image browless beauties produced huge circulations and immediately sold out. Those who would give information on the whereabouts of the treasures of the museum management promised to pay 25,000 francs, and was declared vsenatsionalnaya subscription to collect this amount.

Newspaper Illyustrason "for its part promised 50,000 francs to anyone who will bring the masterpiece to the Editor.
Some were told that the theft - another feat Arsene Lupine, "gentleman-thief.

A newspaper article about all the twists and turns of the story printed on the front page. Then came the notice that the poet Guillaume Apollinaire and the painter Pablo Picasso were suspected of involvement in the heinous theft of jewels of the national patrimony.

The fact that a few years before one of his friends Apollinaire, Zheri Pierre, began to steal from the Louvre items of small size, in particular, as already mentioned, the Egyptian Votive figurine. Among others, he sold them, and Picasso, with whom he introduced as Apollinaire. Zheri gave an interview to the newspaper Paris-Journal, in which he confessed to the theft of statues, and claimed that he stole the Mona Lisa, too. Eventually, Apollinaire, imprudent yelling at every corner, that "museums should be burned" (my advice is relevant to artists: Choose your mark!) Was arrested and placed in the Sante prison. Once Apollinaire released from prison, he went to a Picasso, they collected unjust manner acquired property and went to the embankment of the Seine. It is part of the artistic heritage of ancient Egypt was mercilessly thrown into a river.

Soon came another false Dmitri: Italian writer Gabriele D'Annunzio decadent stated that the author of the theft of the century is it.

In fact, now stole some Vincenzo Perugia, glazier, who last worked at the Louvre.
But who was his client? Question has remained open. Many have called the names of Argentine Eduardo de Valferno counterfeiter, and restorer Yves Shodrona who allegedly wanted to copy the Mona Lisa and sell the largest possible number of American collectors, to convince them that they are buying an original. Judging by how much the United States is circulating copies of the Mona Lisa, one can assume that they carried out his plan.

But after the execution of copies of original paintings by our craftsmen was no longer needed.

In short, within 2 years to find the Mona Lisa was not possible, but this time she was in a poor apartment Perugia, who laid it on the table, as oilcloth face down.

But in December 1913, the Perugia returned home to Florence and entered into contact with the well-known antiquarian Alfredo Geri, to whom he instructed to negotiate with the French. Three days after his return to Perugia was arrested. At trial, he stated that he had acted out of patriotism - to return the Mona Lisa on the land of their ancestors, but nothing did not help him, still seated (and well done!). And Jerry handed lady Lisa Louvre in exchange for the promised reward.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 10 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Admin (27.08.2008), Allena (10.11.2008), antip (27.08.2008), dedulya37 (27.08.2008), fross (27.08.2008), Glasha (27.08.2008), SDN (02.11.2008), Tana (02.11.2008), uriart (02.11.2008), Кирилл Сызранский (28.08.2008)
Старый 27.08.2008, 14:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

LCR, Thank you very much)))) but why so little known about this? )) Where it is written? ))) Explain why a Pavlusha was all this stealing and even more so then it sink? Well, by God, not logical.

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
who laid it on the table, as oilcloth face down.
- and it is generally impossible. I can not believe that with her for two years nothing happened ...

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.08.2008, 14:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
LCR, Thank you very much)))) but why so little known about this? )) Where it is written? ))) Explain why a Pavlusha was all this stealing and even more so then it sink? Well, by God, not logical.
Somewhere it was written, I reported this the first time back in Russia read. There was a book, rather silly, called, I think "Intoxicated ship, the Montparnasse artists, translated from Polish, is that it ...

Technically speaking, Pavlik did not steal, he was buying stolen goods - nuance!
I think bought - because things were beautiful, and drowned, dushegubets - because Perez .. that is, I want to say scared

Цитата:
LCR - and it is generally impossible. I can not believe that with her for two years nothing happened ...
Maybe it happened, who knows. She so zalachena, but still above the pool, dust, water, light, in general, vzglyadonepronitsaemoe glass, horseradish understand what )))))))))

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (08.11.2009)
Старый 27.08.2008, 14:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

LCR, well, agree that all this smacks of fiction about thefts tabloids ... And if, still had more relevance to Picasso, it would be different ... I think that in this nizhke to either about something close, or too exaggerated)))
but for the story about these rumors, sincerely thanks a lot.

Старый 27.08.2008, 15:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

No, everything was as I said, I did not enjoy the Polish literature (for whom you take me for? "), And clippings from newspapers that vremenm and serious books. He was then quite young, stupid)))

And in general, it is better to drown statuette (perhaps to someone else and extract) than his father's pledge, like his namesake, no?

You know, Maitre, if we change our attitude to the famous, and sometimes really great people on the basis of some of their actions, I do not know how much will remain spotless.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (08.11.2009)
Старый 27.08.2008, 15:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

LCR, I beg you, do not))) does not destroy my love for beauty)))

Старый 27.08.2008, 16:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
and drowned, dushegubets - because .... that is, I want to say scared
LCR, a special thank you not only for preserving love for the motherland, but also for the great mighty ...

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.11.2008, 20:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,221 раз(а) в 455 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
LCR, Thank you very much)))) but why so little known about this? )) Where it is written? )))
There is an excellent book of our famous art critic Grigory Kozlov Assassination of Art "(Word, 2007) - all recommend
very entertaining and informative!

Sandro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Sandro за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (01.12.2008)
Ответ

Метки
theft, the Louvre, Mona Lisa