Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Exhibitions and events
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Exhibitions and events Share experiences and exchange opinions about all the events in the art world.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.08.2011, 20:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от GalARTA; 1734133"
Still, organically exist in a particular style or just to imitate - two different things .
But all the same style , I think, is inseparable from the person ...

It is one thing - to play Hamlet , and another - be a man like Hamlet . To what extent is your master - "actors painting", and to what extent the individual artists ? I can not yet grasp the brink ... Maybe because I do not really understand them will transform or they will be able to remain themselves ? Or reincarnation - that is their natural need ?

The term reincarnation please understand in the broadest sense (not yet picked up the better )).

I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (06.08.2011), GalARTA (06.08.2011), Евгений (08.08.2011), манна (19.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (06.08.2011)
Старый 06.08.2011, 21:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от GalARTA Посмотреть сообщение
"Styling (French stylisation, of style - style ) - an imitation of outward forms of a particular style. In the history of art have been times when the conscious appeal to artists of the past styles played an important role .
www.artprojekt.ru
" If we accept this definition of style , this manifesto it is probably appropriate.

If you insist on this definition , I do not agree: " Styling - deliberately accented imitation of the original features of a particular style ..."

Still exist organically in a particular style or just to imitate - two different things .
I meant the first, of course . Otherwise my score would have been negative.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
GalARTA (06.08.2011)
Старый 06.08.2011, 21:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 799 раз(а) в 192 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от IV; 1734141"
Still, the style , I think, is inseparable from the personality of ...
I think that this is a perfect personality.
And any other real-life , the notion of a style consonant with the state of mind at the moment ( may be extended , and maybe a short ). I sit and think about themselves and friends people who do understand that there is a style. I think we are all reincarnated , but not as actors in someone else's orders , and in accordance with its internal changes and needs.
exactly this reincarnation , I dream in this project. Artists whom I invited - the individual. Someone I know very well, but with someone met recently , but I know their music. These people do not imitate anything , and dissemble. I hope that my ideas just come to their liking at the moment. Already after 3 days will tell ...

Added after 7 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 1734191"
I meant the first, of course . Otherwise my score would have been negative.
Taught in the past, fighting a battle in the winter companion Tyutchev, we would rather give specific citations and links to resources - fewer questions and misconceptions. It was a good school!

But I'm glad that your evaluation is positive - Yury Kulish and all of us nice) )) Honestly , I have long sought to project the artist, which in itself says futurist texts. Previously, I knew this only one in the Crimea - Platonov, Viktor Yushchenko . I kept it a superb collection of poems , texts, agitok , collages - just a brilliant third wave of the Russian Avant-garde . ( I do not appreciate it as one ). But he was by age and state of mind to go with us refused. I am happy that I met with George - he is in my opinion , and says the same phrase !

Последний раз редактировалось GalARTA; 06.08.2011 в 21:39. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
GalARTA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо GalARTA за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (06.08.2011), I-V (06.08.2011), Santa (07.08.2011), Артём (14.08.2011), Вивьен (07.08.2011), Евгений (08.08.2011), манна (19.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (06.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 16:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Read - read, but never realized - will try to create or portray abstract futurism ?

First - interesting to the public and consumers, but it is difficult , and the second vice versa.

If you do , futurism, and you'll probably have to call as a close, " Heat a piece of iron "
rather than mourning , " the 100th anniversary of abstract art ." It is " the 100th anniversary of " kills the very essence of futurism.

Or is it still on nudnovatom abstractionism ?

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
GalARTA (07.08.2011), Santa (08.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 18:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 1734853"
read - read, but never realized - will try to create or portray abstract futurism
Dear Fed, according to my idea , we will all be in 1910 and today, at the same time - stylistically and emotionally, so to speak . and so that the artists decide to display - Hard to say . I for myself and it is not always easy to answer , but here 17 of geniuses with a variety of talents.
I know exactly one thing, that its program we are trying to do and we have nine first tour of the city - " Kiev - the center of constructivism ", 10 - in the morning and afternoon workshops on GAB - ( Automobile ), 11 - " Zaporizhstal " and then Dneproges . Emotions and sensations - the roof !
I do not want just one - repeat , rehashing and simulations. The last time you cool prints to our theme laid out , here and now , I hope , until our members are working, we will try to lay out the gallery of styles from the very beginning - from the 1910s . And there and compare - what happened as a result of 15 days Zaporozhye works. Help - I will be grateful !

Name of the event has not yet been born - " The heat of a piece of iron " - may well be )))

Added after 4 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed Посмотреть сообщение
This is "the 100th anniversary of" kills the very essence of futurism.
Yes, comrade, that's the truth!
our clichés and stereotypes interfere with live >

Последний раз редактировалось GalARTA; 07.08.2011 в 18:20. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо GalARTA за это полезное сообщение:
Fed (07.08.2011), I-V (07.08.2011), Артём (14.08.2011), Евгений (08.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 18:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от GalARTA Посмотреть сообщение
try to lay out the gallery of styles from the very beginning - from the 1910s.
And there and compare - what happened as a result of 15 days Zaporozhye works.
Hard they have to.

Lay out the most beloved.

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
GalARTA (07.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 20:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

somehow all in a bunch ... Malevich and Kandinsky - not futurists.
 Style is quite separate from man as a jacket or jeans .
Typically, the artist changes the styles , depending on the circumstances. Kandinsky changed several times, changed Malevich , Picasso changed without stopping.
 what a difference 100 years or 200 style? 90%of works by contemporary Russian artists performed in the style of impressionism and personal style ... But 150 years.
With great interest , await the results of new work .
Will there be a presentation of the participants , three or four job?
They are all by themselves , or members of some hudobedineny , as it was last time?

Последний раз редактировалось Seriy; 07.08.2011 в 20:46.
Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (07.08.2011), GalARTA (07.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 20:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy; 1735161"
once all in a heap ... Malevich and Kandinsky - not futurists.
 Style is quite separate from man as a jacket or jeans.
Typically, the artist changes the styles, depending on the circumstances. Kandinsky changed several times, changed Malevich, Picasso changed without stopping.
 what a difference 100 years or 200 style? 90%of works by contemporary Russian artists performed in the style of impressionism and personal style ... But 150 years.
Here, apparently, is to separate the historical movement in art (style) of his own individual style of the artist. Those Impressionists, working in one style, had, of course, individual style, thanks to which we distinguish one from another. It is this style is inseparable from the man (the artist in the broadest sense of the word). You can even repeat the well-known (I think)) the phrase: a man - this style.

The whole question is - Do not enter into conflict with the internal style of the artist details please follow the style of the outside? If you recall the same Impressionists, among them was an outstanding example of the artist, had a surprisingly flexible kind that allowed him, without prejudice to a set of such experiments. This, of course, of Pissarro, who was not afraid to delve into pointillism, while remaining to the bone impressionist (and, of course, Pissarro)). But if there had been in his place, for example, Sisley and Monet ... would like to ekspriment them as organic, it would not displeased their freedom? This is a big issue.

Perhaps the experiment, which intend to deliver the artists will be interesting at least so that fully reveal the masters, whose personal style allows fruitful "vzhivanie" in one of the offered styles, and those whose personal style to its owner will not allow it. But it shows only the time and the quality of future work.

I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
GalARTA (07.08.2011), Seriy (07.08.2011), манна (19.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (07.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 20:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Бывалый

Good evening , dear friend ! Glad your appearance in the subject. You as a thinking artist is always asking interesting questions .

Цитата:
once all in a heap ... Malevich and Kandinsky - not futurists .
This is certainly not the futurists !
We also have a good half of artists - abstract artists . The other part is divided into representatives of various styles of contemporary art , this is only one futurist )))
The idea is that the industrial landscape and the objects represented in the style of 10 's ( though only those styles originated in this period and lived for a long time , some still live ). so that the "heap" here rather apparent. If in that period styles could coexist and even create a different , why are we today can not put an artistic problem and solve it using all the same styles ? I think that we try no one bothers . Project participants a unique excursion into the past seemed attractive.
Seriy , You're doing the work themselves and in different styles , both of the above. And it's very interesting work.

Added after 12 minutes
Цитата:
with great interest the results of forward - new works.
Will there be a presentation of the participants , three or four job?
They are all by themselves , or members of some hudobedineny , as it was last time?
responsible for all in order.
representation of the artists is possible only if they so wish me or by them. I'm not ready yet - we will meet all of Zaporozhye, and decide in what format will support the artists forum .
I hope we can hang out representative of and links to their own websites in the coming days .
Second - they all belong to some associations, but I have no data on the collective participation of groups in my project.
Last time, academics, and indeed were the group became the nucleus of the project. At the moment I'm more interested in names and characters for the stage of Zaporozhye is more important .

Последний раз редактировалось GalARTA; 07.08.2011 в 20:56. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо GalARTA за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (07.08.2011), I-V (07.08.2011), Santa (08.08.2011), Seriy (07.08.2011), Евгений (08.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (07.08.2011)
Старый 07.08.2011, 20:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

IV, so it's not a style , a creative personality of the artist, like handwriting.
You asked a good question ... to paraphrase , and whether the impressionist week to become a Cubist ? Cubism , Futurism , styles are very difficult , requiring great compositional talent, while in Impressionism composition is secondary, if not tertiary ( after the color and light).
So I wonder , and that for the artists, the more so , to my shame, I can not remember the current domestic futurists.

Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
GalARTA (07.08.2011), I-V (07.08.2011), Santa (08.08.2011), Пелагея Ларина (07.08.2011)
Ответ