Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 20.01.2014, 16:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Новичок

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от energizer Посмотреть сообщение
as possible a reference pliz)

You enter the English F.
Holzer receive a whole bunch of his works.
His paintings have been sold and $ 1,000.

Добавлено через 15 минут
Very similar work.

Последний раз редактировалось Левв; 20.01.2014 в 16:58. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Левв вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Левв за это полезное сообщение:
energizer (20.01.2014)
Старый 20.01.2014, 20:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Старожил

Поблагодарили 756 раз(а) в 374 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Levvey Посмотреть сообщение
English you enter F. Holzer receive a whole bunch of his works. His paintings have been sold and $ 1,000 .
F Holzer
I hate to say it but there are paintings covering almost 70 years by the same name. It could be a man I have read is Frank Holzer but no other info can be found and he is not listed. I know this will upset some but I know that in Asia, factories have gifted young artists paint formula like well balanced paintings and put artists names in the bottom right that are English sounding . I suspect the reason there is no info about this artist is that HE is actually many and originals were purchased at art sales where 2 for 1 specials and low costs of 35 to 100 were charged and people snapped them up. Now years later, people would like to know about the artist and value of these old paintings. This is natural but I believe other than their esthetic value there is little more. Antique dealer and galleries may be able to shed more light than I. I hope I am wrong but I fear I am not. I am in Edmonton Alberta and I too have an F Holzer.
http://www.askart.com/AskART/artists...artist=5005584

Marassa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ