Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 20.07.2008, 19:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от nikola Посмотреть сообщение
And all the archives, filing cabinets are not necessary and disappear.
art dealers with great pleasure to buy records, exhibition catalogs 1920-1950gg. and t.d.Esli that will invite contact.

[color="# 666686"]Posted 20 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от nikola Посмотреть сообщение
I know several cases where after the departure of the author's lifetime collection of the collection itself ceased to exist.
Another interesting information that will be waiting for your posts on these topics. (You can write a personal message.)
Sincerely Eugene.

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
spigo (02.12.2010)
Старый 21.07.2008, 22:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях
По умолчанию About Vishnevskaya, to Eugene

I'm writing so much that then find some post simply impossible: (
I think Eugene Vishnevsky interested, reply here, we are talking about a collector.

Felix Evgen'evich Vishnevsky was quite an extraordinary man and truly a great collector. Twice he gathered a large collection, and both times the Soviet power over him in his own way - he was arrested and deported, but his collection was nationalized.

Returning from another link, he again began to gather at this time - the Russian art of 18-19 centuries, but, having learned from bitter experience, he negotiated with the authorities that he bequeathed his collection to the state (or in Moscow, I can not remember), but for that they will leave him alone and more planting will not. And in Moscow, appeared perfectly legitimate private museum Tropinin, which was placed in the house Petukhov (who bequeathed the house Vishnevskaya) in Zamoskvorechye. FE was a life director and the wife of Leo Kropivnitskogo Galya was the main museum employee.

We Vishnevsky was a phenomenal feeling, there were many stories about how he sought out paintings for his collection. Once I was in an antique shop on October Square (do not know how it is now called), and suddenly there came Vishnevsky. He hung around a few copies of watercolors Gow on display in the window on the penny price, then waved his hand and said, Well, I'll take them, and quickly zasemenil to the checkout. Salesgirl asked in surprise, "Why you, Felix Evgenjevich, you also have the originals. He said nothing, waited until he turned his purchase and walked away. Already in the door he turned around and said (he had a speech defect): "I have this from zadnosti!"
Then, when I remembered him this story, he explained to me that they were the originals

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
ABC (31.01.2010), Admin (22.07.2008), fross (21.07.2008), qwerty (21.07.2008), spigo (02.12.2010), uriart (01.12.2008), Евгений (28.01.2009)
Ответ

Метки
art dealer, Vishnevsky, collector, Russian artists

Опции темы
Опции просмотра