Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > In pictures
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

In pictures Exhibitions, museum collections, interesting events, etc. in pictures taken by the Forum members.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.12.2014, 15:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 6,260 раз(а) в 674 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 3
По умолчанию "Moses Feigin. Frantic Orpheus" in the gallery ARTSTORY

[B]Moses Feigin. Furious Orpheus 18 December to 8 February in the gallery ARTSTORY.
Dear participants of the forum ARTINVESTMENT.
We invite You today to visit. Show interesting exposition and listen to a fascinating lecture that today (December 18) at 19.00 will Kirill Fireflies. Head of Department of contemporary art at the Tretyakov gallery.

Люси вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Люси за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (18.12.2014), lusyvoronova (18.12.2014), Maskit (18.12.2014), Кирилл Сызранский (18.12.2014), Маруся (12.01.2015), таша (18.12.2014), Угрюмый (18.12.2014)
Старый 09.01.2015, 17:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Авторитет

Dear friends exhibition Moses vagina open until 8 February.
Don't miss the opportunity to see the works of great artist.
For the opening we have published a unique calendar with stories grandson Leonid Feigin about Santa.
Forthcoming monograph on the artist.
Grandfather and Esenin
My grandfather was a student Osmerkin, a close friend of the family and very often came to his house. One day he came to Osmerkin, but he asked him to wait. At Osmerkin was Esenin, in my opinion, Osmerkin wrote his portrait. Grandfather heard that they talked very rapidly, Esenin went into a rage, grabbed a stool and began to twist it's head, raising his on Osmerkin. But here came the wife Osmerkin - woman highly classic beauty, this lady in a dress with their hair. She walked in and asked Esenin: "What are you?". Esenin immediately put the stool on the floor, recovered, took a most decorous expression and started to tell me that, well, they joke, do sports exercises that everything is in order, apologized for the noise and. Then together they all walked out of the house, where Esenin again raskoryachivshis, myself gave Osmerkin kick and ran away. Grandfather told me that he was struck by this contrast: the real bully stick in his hands, with a red face, unbelted playboy and suddenly, in an instant gentleman. Such funny situations grandfather told many, but I somehow remember the names of this.
Leonid Feigin

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Люси за это полезное сообщение:
ANATOLY (09.01.2015), MikhailK (09.01.2015), Кирилл Сызранский (09.01.2015), Маруся (12.01.2015)
Старый 09.01.2015, 17:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Авторитет

Grandpa and Lentulov

My grandfather was part of a group of young artists who were accepted into the Jack of diamonds. It should be noted that in principle he was the last living member of this Association. He was still young, and was included in the circle of these artists, as a companion a young man, as a page. Lentulov - known womanizer, womanizer and drunkard was under the care of his wife with the help of my grandfather. Once Osmerkin, my grandfather and some other people came to pick up Lentulov from home. Wife Lentulov went out into the corridor and said, "Jimmy, you for my husband Aristarchus responsible! You have no right to depart from him". And here three nights in a row they walked, and my grandfather had no place to move away from him. Grandfather all begged Lentulov to go home, and he walks from one place to another, a lot of companies, women, pubs. On the third day they showed up at some house and even went into the hall, and remained at the center of the lobby where there was a couch, around which during intermission walked the audience. Drunken artists housed on the sofa, and Lentulov was to bend his grandfather's neck down to the floor with the words: "I will teach you the eyes to build the ladies". He forced the case to bend down the head and unnatural angles to look at ladies and moreover, how would a casual mow eye on them. Seeing the silly expression on the face of his grandfather, Lentulov stated that he is completely incompetent in this matter and decided to show how it's done. He is thick, with a mustache, drunk, with aspiring mist eyes languidly bowed his head to the side and winked at passing ladies, from what they would jump in fright at hand. After that grandpa still managed to calm down and return him home to his wife and himself, finally, to return home after a long festivities.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Люси за это полезное сообщение:
ANATOLY (09.01.2015), Кирилл Сызранский (09.01.2015), Маруся (12.01.2015)
Старый 09.01.2015, 17:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Авторитет

Grandpa and Osmerkin
One of the canonical images of his grandfather, along with Chaplin, Orpheus, a young musician, is king Lear. The image of king Lear is directly connected with his life experience and his last years of life Osmerkin. For grandfather is the master teacher, friend, the embodiment of his Bubnova-Valetsky youth.

Once Osmerkin was called on party meeting, where he was required to renounce the bourgeois art and declare Cezanne enemy artist. What Osmerkin, tired from persecution and dog handling, replied that Cezanne is a great artist, and those who do not understand are fools, slammed the door and left. This was seen as an act against the party, and Osmerkin sentence. Grandpa told me that was convened General meeting of the Union of artists and one of the issues on the agenda was the parsing of the act Osmerkin, depriving him of all titles, the expulsion from the Institute, the deprivation of the right teaching, in General, full suspension. A few days later, my grandfather came to the Central house of art workers, which brought together all of the art scene of that time. All walked, talked and talked as usual, but here's the oddity, in the middle of the hall was empty place - there stood Osmerkin and looked around. He is the star of the ball, the one around which always had a lot of people who are respected, who was popular, successful, popular... and suddenly one, and around him is a dead zone. My grandfather entered the room, looked at him Osmerkin and shouted in a loud voice: "Jimmy, you against me?". I must say that was the situation between life and death. My grandfather, of course, wanted to live, but he could not overcome his conscience, so he opened his arms, went across the room, hugged Osmerkin and said, "What are you? I am with you!". They all evening went together and, of course, after that, my grandfather showed up finally. Then there was a meeting, Osmerkin was expelled and he left to live in the suburbs, on a miserable pension. After a few years, my grandfather went to visit him. Osmerkin met my grandfather on the porch, and they decided to walk a little. Grandfather remembers that there was a very picturesque place - steep ravine, at the bottom of which was situated the village. Osmerkin stopped at the edge of the ravine, and over it hung a huge storm cloud, and it seemed as if he was standing on a huge mountain on the background of a stormy sky. He raised his hands to the sky and began to cry out: "What these bastards are doing? Why art has become a policy? How do they not understand?!". Grandfather looked at him and realized that he is a real king Lear, which betrayed children, his students, fellows, every one, and he stands and asks the sky: "Why? For what are they to me do? I was just looking for art!". He didn't understand the logic of what is happening. Grandfather so forever and remembered him, excited and crying. But there was another reason why my grandfather road king Lear. At that time, was a very famous Jewish actor Vsevolod Meyerhold, who played the role of king Lear. And after my grandfather saw in the theater king Lear Meyerhold, he said that king Lear is Osmerkin. So king Lear grandpa often depicted on the background of a stormy sky, in the pose Osmerkin, but with the face of Meyerhold.

Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Люси за это полезное сообщение:
ANATOLY (09.01.2015), MikhailK (09.01.2015), Vladimir (09.01.2015), Кирилл Сызранский (09.01.2015), Маруся (12.01.2015)
Старый 09.01.2015, 19:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

[QUOTE="Люси;3337011"]that time was a very famous Jewish actor Vsevolod Meyerhold, who played the role of king LIR@
Vsevolod Meyerhold was a German. And second: when M Feigin studied with Osmerkin, Vsevolod Emilievich has not played on stage for twenty years, and the performances were staged at the theatre - State Meyerhold theatre. Meyerhold (Visiting).

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.01.2015, 20:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Кирилл Сызранский Посмотреть сообщение
Vsevolod Meyerhold was a German. And second: when M Feigin studied with Osmerkin, Vsevolod Emilievich not played on stage for twenty years, and the performances were staged at the theatre - State Meyerhold theatre. Meyerhold (Visiting).
//////////////
[QUOTE]Carl Casimir Theodore Meyerhold was the eighth child in the family onemachine Jews, Lutherans of winery owner Emilia Fedorovich Meyerhold (mind. 1892) and his wife Alvina Danilovna (nee Neese). In 1895 he graduated from Penza high school and entered the law faculty of Moscow University. In the same year, at age of majority (21 years), Meyerhold adopted Orthodox Christianity and changed his name to Vsevolod - in honor of beloved writer C. M. Garshin@

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.01.2015, 20:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

[QUOTE][FONT="Georgia"]My grandfather was born 28 January 1874 old style (February 9, new) in Penza in the family German-Lutheran, winery owner Emil F. Meyerhold, was the eighth child in the family and at baptism he received the name of Carl Theodor Casimir. Shortly before his marriage Meyerhold took Orthodoxy and took the name Vsevolod in honor of the beloved writer then Garshina@

See the original article on the website "top secret" : http://www.sovsekretno.ru/articles/id/1243

The father Vsevolod Meyerhold, Frederick was born in 1786 in the town of Winzig, in the North of the Wrocław area, belonging to Prussia. In the book of records of the city Ele (1856-g.g.), he, his wife and all born by this time the children recorded by the Lutherans.

Старый 09.01.2015, 20:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

[QUOTE=Кирилл Сызранский;3337301]recorded Luterana@
Clearly, surely the Germans. And the wiki along with vaginam all lies, thank you for exposed again!

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 09.01.2015 в 20:51.
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.01.2015, 22:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Авторитет

It's funny to God.Well why at once lying? These are the memories of Moses vagina which he wrote and published his grandson,and may be some inaccuracies, it is not Wikipedia!The essence of the story has changed from what was Marhold Jewish or German ?

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Люси за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (11.01.2015)
Старый 09.01.2015, 23:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Люси Посмотреть сообщение
the Essence of the story has changed from what was Marhold Jewish or German ?
I thought the story was a mistake: the famous Jewish actor who played King Lear at the Moscow state Jewish theater was Solomon Mikhoels.

Ответ

Метки
Feigin, feigin, jack of diamonds, the avant-garde, the tretyakov gallery