Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.04.2013, 10:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 187 раз(а) в 90 сообщениях

With the death of genre does not agree, another thing aesthetic perception.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1504.jpg
Просмотров: 209
Размер:	5.8 Кб
ID:	1916022   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 43.jpg
Просмотров: 203
Размер:	7.2 Кб
ID:	1916032   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1578.jpg
Просмотров: 760
Размер:	47.4 Кб
ID:	1916042   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1749.jpg
Просмотров: 231
Размер:	6.0 Кб
ID:	1916052  

Fantozzi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Fantozzi за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (19.04.2013), Hollandup (19.04.2013), mikhael (19.04.2013), soveticus (11.06.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 11:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,506 раз(а) в 3,005 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fantozzi Посмотреть сообщение
With the death of genre does not agree, another thing aesthetic perception.
Great job - a man with a cigarette! For sale?

Added after 2 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от IV Посмотреть сообщение
Pablo, I do not know what "well-known artists of our time (judging by sales of works, but who said it?)" You say, but 30 years ago, many of the They were already considered by recognized masters. Kabakov, Brewers, Bulatov, say, famous for his illustrations, the book giant copies out.

Yankylevsky, Tsalkova, Grobman, the three above-mentioned and many others still alive true connoisseurs of art back in those years set very high. And they are, believe me, is not "on the table" wrote, although, of course, to official exhibitions (where your "sky"?) They were not allowed.

I have to admit, after seeing the name on this list Shevchenko first surprised, and then delighted. Today it occurred to me that you probably did not mean Alexander, and Taras. If so, then of course, everything falls into place)))

mikhael, thanks for the reply. Now try to explain what I meant by saying that these days it is impossible to portray the secretary of the computer or the banker to the dentist. Let me start by saying that I am not a gift wrote:

Читать дальше... 
catch? That is not just the computer, namely with solitaire (well, the one that is in the computer, of course) So talking about the fact that portraying secretary, playing solitaire at work, the artist seems to be inviting us together him laugh so widespread as idleness at work. The viewer (spectator) finds himself gasps, moved by. Apparently such a situation you meant by saying that:

Of course many people still look longingly at old pictures (like the first), and lament that modern Mazilu trampled true art. But modern artists, if they are true artists, go ahead. Yes, in order to investigate the people now, no need to catch and carry on canvas typical moments of his life, introducing them to the audience in a barefaced manner. Such an approach is, thank God, is in the past.

That is why I again said no coincidence that:

The fact that a human, as such, a physician can draw. But here banker (so that it became clear to everyone - moneybags!) - No. It is simply not necessary for those who have gone away from the literal interpretation of human nature and its external manifestations.

Genre goes, real artists do not refer to it most likely. And that's fine, since it does not mean that a person has ceased to be of interest to the artist, says only that he no longer interested in the appearance, wearing a recognizable brand character.

Let's look at the paintings of Edward Hopper. See how he is gradually disappearing literary interpretations of the story. Although compared to many others, he she never sinned, but simply make a comparison as part of his work.

Here, for example, the office at night. A beautiful painting. Complete silence, but poses the views of this couple forced to think about her relationship. Huge role the environment plays - interior light. This is a huge plus works. Here we see a gradual approach to what I have, I'm sorry for the rage wrote:

At Hopper seems to me we see it. Pass a simple "pereglyadku" he's not interested, he realizes that it ruins everything. Gradually he refused preredachi any, even the slightest emotion. The man sitting in front of a huge window (secretary office?) Just man. We do not need to be told that he is, let's swamped with work in his office and yearn for freedom, portraying him under a pile of papers and a punch in the open at the summer window. Really? It's so narrow the field of our activities in the study of the soul!

Further more. We will just appear empty rooms. Expelled from the interior of even a hint of human presence. But how is all abuzz in these rooms! All it says on the soul a man of deep feelings of some very ancient (and fear, and hopelessness, and at the same time appeasing). All of the hidden life of the soul is fused into one empty room into something tangible. But the appearance of any piece of, say, deep in thought sitting at the window, simply would kill these pictures.

So, do not cry, cry, genre stage passed. All in the past (as in the nationally acclaimed picture)))
Tin of some sort. I-V, that to you? The denial of ourselves. Genre, of course, does not die, just now it is very foolish to succeed in life and artist, this little nasty and stupid alien.

Цитата:
In the early 90-ies of XX century Vystropov six years left Russia. His older brother Andrew founded in Prague art agency "Stalker". Abroad, he has created over thousands of Catherine, organized over a hundred solo exhibitions [3]. During this time he also worked on major projects: stained glass church Fyurstenhagena (near Berlin), a cycle of four large-scale paintings ua for the premiere of Lloyd Webber musical "Sunset Boulevard", dedicated to the discovery of "Rhine-Main-Theater" in Nidernhauzene [4].

Shortly after his return to Russia in 2001 and a solo exhibition of works Vystropova held in the Russian Academy of Arts. At a press conference held earlier in the year, Vystropov reported to be back in Russia because he lacked the spirituality of the West [5].

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 19.04.2013 в 11:41. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.04.2013, 11:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Tin kind.
I-V, what with you?

What is the tin-fact, artcol?

I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
манна (19.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 11:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,506 раз(а) в 3,005 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
What is the tin - fact , artcol?
The fact that you have linked Hopper and soul genre .
Well, still is, your text reminded me ( purely superficial, stylistically ) are examples of the genre of commercial surveys, when the journalist to pay for denim - l is not very successful product and have nowhere to go - you need to work off the fee ... But of course , no one paid you .

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 19.04.2013 в 12:05.
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (19.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 12:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Местный

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 72 сообщениях

IV, I think I begin to understand what you mean ... Do you mean that the story of the painting has left (to go ) moralism , instructive , deliberate illustrative of some " familiar situations " and t . etc? If so, then here I think I agree with you . Art took from it. But I do not think it's all integral aspects of the genre. Even the old masters is not everywhere present, I would say , in few places , if the top films to talk . And thank you for Hopper . Hopper's love , a truly great artist . And like all American realism .

mikhael вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо mikhael за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (19.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 12:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

A this of the journal "crocodile" or is it a sketch to the cartoon for adults
?
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (19.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 13:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от mikhael; 2563481"
IV, I think I begin to understand what you mean ... Do you mean that the story of the painting has left (to go) moralism, instructive, deliberate illustrative of some "familiar situations" and so on?
Definitely, but it is actually more complicated. If you remember, I talked about the fact that modern life has become like a game with certain rules. So, in this "game" prescribed place for everyone. It seems to be in each other's mind, all one after the other "look after", so to speak.

The artist tells about the people (in the broadest sense of the word) is not able to overcome the pattern in people's perceptions of people. Any more or less recognizable attribute, say, talking about the profession or generally portrayed as belonging to any social group, will not help the viewer in a certain suspicion of intent of the work.

Take the landscape. Why, for example, more and more recent decades (centuries?) Best artists tried to choose the most inconspicuous corners of nature or cities? Because, of course, that convey something typical and timeless beauty portraying famous monuments or fail - deliberateness deliberateness will stick out of each stroke. It's common knowledge.

Well, the same thing with the genre. To portray the "man in general," that nothing prevented, did not climb into the eyes have to completely give up any social features. And it's very, very difficult.

Want to draw the military? But a Kalashnikov in his hands will be as a bone in the throat. Clergy? Even more difficult. Doctors? And why did he draws doctors? Suspicious! - Think the audience. And so on.

Even just to paint street scenes are very difficult, everyone has a role to play in the city, which ruins the art, bringing literary note. Here's a bum, that's a pensioner's uncle in a jeep (yep! such jeeps only such and are), here's a girl in the cafe (it is clear that for the girl), well, etc.

Literally everything is! The viewer can and should be, but that's good, that artists understand that genre these days can stifle their creativity. So good work in this field will not appear.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (20.04.2013), Кирилл Сызранский (19.04.2013), Маруся (20.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 13:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Цитата:
The viewer can and should be, but that's good, that artists understand that genre these days can stifle their creativity.
Or turn it into an endless illustration of the invented life with invented characters.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (19.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 14:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky ; 2563651 "
Or to turn it into an infinite illustration of the invented life with invented characters .
Absolutely! From then it just will not break away , so many people do not run the risk , although they would probably make a lot of money on this .

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2563461 "
Text reminded me ( purely superficial, stylistically ) are examples of the genre of commercial surveys, when the journalist to pay for denim - l is not very successful product and have nowhere to go - you need to work off the fee ... But of course , no one paid you .
Do not judge me , I just hope that good product is not too hurt because of my text <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Последний раз редактировалось I-V; 19.04.2013 в 14:06. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
Кирилл Сызранский (19.04.2013), манна (19.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 14:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Гуру

Цитата:
I just hope that good product is not too hurt because of my text <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
It seems that there is excitement arise out of fear that it will suffer bad product . <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

I suspect that many are now looking at " genre painting " [COLOR=darkslategray"]in their collections , and thinking about the artistic value of the paintings, and the true value of their money , both current and future .[/COLOR] <! - ~ 12 ~ ->

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (19.04.2013)
Ответ

Метки
modern genre

Опции темы
Опции просмотра