|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #722 | |
|
Старожил
Регистрация: 26.02.2009
Сообщений: 743
Спасибо: 1,308
Поблагодарили 1,329 раз(а) в 306 сообщениях
Репутация: 2512
|
Цитата:
>. Note fotkat puppy on the steps. It is smaller than the standard of its height . The former owners told my baby , it's a cross between a Pekingese and that his mother had the same little girl. Nonsense, the Pekingese is not standing there beside >.Especially for the Ika-Ika, three greyhounds piglets ( blue something eats ) >.
__________________
"Счастье - это не станция назначения, а способ путешествия" Зиг Зиглар |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #723 | |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 19.11.2010
Адрес: Ереван
Сообщений: 1,955
Спасибо: 6,604
Поблагодарили 5,060 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33
Репутация: 10186
|
Цитата:
>Summary of my thoughts without lengthy calculations : person is entitled to use everything that grows. is not entitled to withdraw from the nature -, then there is hunting in any way for me absolutely not acceptable (except, of course , some emergency cases such as attack animals, desert island , etc.) Ultimately, the species that grows people - are thriving. Pigs are not threatened with extinction , the chickens will never fall into the red book . Of course , if you know an animal " in person" , especially if it has a name , not a hand rises and the fork does not reach the mouth, but otherwise ...
__________________
http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/zarajara/ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #724 | |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 17.06.2011
Сообщений: 152
Спасибо: 226
Поблагодарили 520 раз(а) в 133 сообщениях
Репутация: 1058
|
Цитата:
The son of a childhood constantly lugging all the animals home to the existing dog and cat . As he told me - go watch a hamster running on a lawn or a rat or guinea pig , or ... So at the zoo and live. All the animals died of old age. But I still can not live without meat. Even in Soviet times , my husband and I are actively engaged in fasting , according to Bragg , and were strict vegetarians about 2 years. These are not mine. Without meat and fish I feel bad , my husband and son easily bypassed. At breakfast, my husband cook gruel , cottage cheese , currently on a bit of a lot different , to have to enter some kind of meat. When I read the blood type diet , everything fell into place . My son and husband, a blood group I have another . The diet they are suitable grains and vegetables, meat me . |
|
|
|
|
| Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо aljenat за это полезное сообщение: |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #725 | |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 17.06.2011
Сообщений: 152
Спасибо: 226
Поблагодарили 520 раз(а) в 133 сообщениях
Репутация: 1058
|
Цитата:
The son of a childhood constantly lugging all the animals home to the existing dog and cat . As he told me - go watch a hamster running on a lawn or a rat or guinea pig , or ... So at the zoo and live. All the animals died of old age. But I still can not live without meat. Even in Soviet times , my husband and I are actively engaged in fasting , according to Bragg , and were strict vegetarians about 2 years. These are not mine. Without meat and fish I feel bad , my husband and son easily bypassed. At breakfast, my husband cook gruel , cottage cheese , currently on a bit of a lot different , to have to enter some kind of meat. When I read the blood type diet , everything fell into place . My son and husband, a blood group I have another . The diet they are suitable grains and vegetables, meat me . |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #726 |
|
Гуру
|
Was Alupka, and there are struggling with domestic animals like this ...
>
__________________
Мудрость не может быть достигнута усилиями человека, но лишь по Твоей воле, о Господь... |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #727 | |
|
Banned
Регистрация: 29.11.2008
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 1,662
Спасибо: 1,946
Поблагодарили 3,103 раз(а) в 766 сообщениях
Репутация: 6193
|
Цитата:
And why is such a struggle? |
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Ika-Ika за это полезное сообщение: | zarajara (16.07.2011) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #728 | |
|
Banned
Регистрация: 11.12.2010
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 1,968
Спасибо: 13,069
Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях
Репутация: 10982
|
Цитата:
>
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #730 | |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 17.06.2011
Сообщений: 152
Спасибо: 226
Поблагодарили 520 раз(а) в 133 сообщениях
Репутация: 1058
|
I do not understand what this fight with cats. But I still such a struggle not to their liking. On the two-legged thieves - YES. And animals with it? Photos really funny. Added after 7 minutes 23 minutes Цитата:
On the chicken, I have killed. My mother was a very serious injury . What we did not know at the time an ambulance to us would simply not come. We had a scare . And I remembered that our friend Suren ( God rest his soul ) told me that there is an ancient method of treatment of any large hematomas. We must kill a chicken and make a living warm meat to gematome.Zabintovat . Keep for 3 days and everything goes . From our family no one could kill a chicken. I had no options . Or mother , or chicken . All done, tied , and when removed after 3 days of chicken were only skin and feathers, and the swelling and inflammation had disappeared. Even I do not know how to treat this . But this fact. Последний раз редактировалось aljenat; 17.07.2011 в 00:23. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
|
|
|
|