Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.09.2011, 00:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #691
Местный
 
Аватар для aljenat
 
Регистрация: 17.06.2011
Сообщений: 152
Спасибо: 226
Поблагодарили 520 раз(а) в 133 сообщениях
Репутация: 1058
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Santa; 1759923"
:
Message from aljenat
This time, I have also provoked laughter .
But I do not stop to listen to her voice.

Of course , to watch and listen to this girl is much nicer than the endlessly flashing "singing pants " ..
I think (for themselves ) , and further discussion is not correct, in relation to the topic about the perfect ..
Wherefore come out
__________________
In vino veritas
Santa - I am the sign of Scorpio horoscope . Fighter for the truth (whether it is not okay ). Struggling with a life, a lot of cones stuffed , for this truth , but I can not do anything .

The meaning of the comment is not clear. You like the "Singing cowards" ? Or, just had to say? (I ?)
I hardly ever watch TV
And just wrote that touched me, the last time on TV.



aljenat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.09.2011, 00:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #692
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от aljenat; 1759903"
It is , in his interview said that collects songs by the grandmothers .
Well, yes , the 14- year-old girl goes on folklore expeditions, climbs into the taiga wilderness, is there grandparents to communicate in some unknown "dialect Old Russian language ," writes the songs.
Yes, yes ...

Here you write:
Цитата:
Сообщение от aljenat; 1759943"
fighter for the truth ...
... a lot of cones stuffed , for this truth ...
Why do you believe blatant shameless journalistic lie?



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.09.2011, 00:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #693
Местный
 
Аватар для aljenat
 
Регистрация: 17.06.2011
Сообщений: 152
Спасибо: 226
Поблагодарили 520 раз(а) в 133 сообщениях
Репутация: 1058
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 1759953"
Well, yes , the 14- year-old girl goes on folklore expeditions, climbs into the taiga wilderness, there is grandmother to communicate in some unknown "dialect Old Russian language ," writes the songs.
Yes ...
I'm an idealist . I Believe! Not so bad , for us, and not all people are corrupt . She sings it well ... good or bad? What are discussing , or the voice that surrounds it. I liked her voice. And I'm glad for her, how many talented people deystitelno could not get through. I wish her luck.
And why the fuss , not moymu .



aljenat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.09.2011, 00:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #694
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от aljenat Посмотреть сообщение
And why the fuss, not moymu.
With that in general it is not clear in what language she was singing - again;

with the fact that she "collects songs from grandmothers" - two.

Added after 40 seconds
Цитата:
Сообщение от aljenat Посмотреть сообщение
I liked her voice.
And I eye color.
>




Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 05.09.2011 в 00:56. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.09.2011, 01:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #695
Местный
 
Аватар для aljenat
 
Регистрация: 17.06.2011
Сообщений: 152
Спасибо: 226
Поблагодарили 520 раз(а) в 133 сообщениях
Репутация: 1058
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 1759983"
And I color of her eyes .
  Old anecdote .
His mother wants to marry his son. One has a girl , not like the second or third . Remained the last, fourth. Resulted. The guy looks and looks . Well said if she undressed, then I would have thought . Mother says she shy , honest . Son is responsible , then I will not marry . Female . The guy looked at me and said , I do not like . What you did not like his mother asked . Eye Color !



aljenat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо aljenat за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (05.09.2011)
Старый 05.09.2011, 01:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #696
Banned
 
Регистрация: 11.12.2010
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 1,968
Спасибо: 13,069
Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях
Репутация: 10982
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от aljenat; 1759943"
Santa - I am the sign of Scorpio horoscope . Fighter for the truth (whether it is not okay ). Struggling with a life, a lot of cones stuffed , for this truth , but I can not do anything .

The meaning of the comment is not clear. You like the "Singing cowards" ? Or, just had to say? (I ?)
I hardly ever watch TV
And just wrote that touched me, the last time on TV.
I do not know how to comment >
Just enter a screeching halt ..
In my opinion , it is very lucidly written, it is preferable ..
so , it is clear that not cowards .. >
Just decided on a theme about the dominance of " Singin 'panties " is not encouraged.
This girl as a girl , nothing special in it has not seen .
Simply , it is much more pleasant to look at it than anything else the rabble .
I do not watch TV , in general, and for this reason too ..
So, sometimes , I hear that her husband some Politburo and looks up to me to hear the echoes of the political hysterics .
Like all clearly outlined .



Santa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.09.2011, 01:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #697
Местный
 
Аватар для aljenat
 
Регистрация: 17.06.2011
Сообщений: 152
Спасибо: 226
Поблагодарили 520 раз(а) в 133 сообщениях
Репутация: 1058
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Santa Посмотреть сообщение
Wherefore come out

Santa, the night outside, like you are out of topic, or all the work?

I want to sleep!
Work tomorrow And her voice is magical, a Russian!



aljenat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.09.2011, 02:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #698
Старожил
 
Аватар для Элис
 
Регистрация: 09.07.2009
Сообщений: 746
Спасибо: 3,613
Поблагодарили 3,416 раз(а) в 730 сообщениях
Репутация: 6831
По умолчанию Happy Birthday, Freddie!

Today would have celebrated 65 years of great and brilliant musician Freddie (Freddie Mercury, Farrokh Bulsara real name, September 5, 1946, Stone Town, Zanzibar - 24 November 1991, London, UK).


Queen - 'We Are The Champions "





Элис вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Элис за это полезное сообщение:
aljenat (05.09.2011), Kaffsky (06.09.2011), lusyvoronova (05.09.2011), Santa (05.09.2011), Valerit (05.09.2011), Евгений (05.09.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (05.09.2011)
Старый 05.09.2011, 21:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #699
Старожил
 
Аватар для Элис
 
Регистрация: 09.07.2009
Сообщений: 746
Спасибо: 3,613
Поблагодарили 3,416 раз(а) в 730 сообщениях
Репутация: 6831
По умолчанию

John Lee Hooker - Tupelo (1995)






Элис вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Элис за это полезное сообщение:
Kaffsky (06.09.2011), lusyvoronova (05.09.2011), Евгений (05.09.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (06.09.2011)
Старый 06.09.2011, 00:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #700
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

The video quality, video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qybUFnY7Y8w



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
lusyvoronova (06.09.2011), Элис (06.09.2011)
Ответ


Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход




Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 22:03.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot