Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > In pictures
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

In pictures Exhibitions, museum collections, interesting events, etc. in pictures taken by the Forum members.

Ответ
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26.12.2014, 11:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

dawdle times, here topic You and called by name and the city you live too. The theme of the 4 years.



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.01.2015, 00:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру
 
Регистрация: 22.12.2008
Сообщений: 1,714
Спасибо: 2,990
Поблагодарили 2,459 раз(а) в 639 сообщениях
Репутация: 4794
По умолчанию

[QUOTE=igorr;3322381]What modest etudes? this is a full-time job, signed and very krasiva@

Well, if You will be comfortable, let it be full a very beautiful confirm. If it will help with Your sale, I would be very happy.

[QUOTE=Grigory;3322501]are You talking about the name, or even where there are up to address? Poke his finger, udlu@

Well, at least the names are unnecessary. For private circulation to the familiar user exists personal e-mail. On a public forum, the user chooses how he presented and what information about yourself to tell. Or am I wrong?

Цитата:
Сообщение от Grigory Посмотреть сообщение
by the Way, the name You disclose the other, and you, therefore, is impossible?
Grigory, if You are on the subject, is given as argument, K. S., note, I did this only as a response, after the opponent has allowed themselves to this style of communication. In all other cases, trying to remain incognito interlocutors, though (thanks forum!) with many I have enjoyed cordial business relationship with many friendly.

[QUOTE=Кирилл Сызранский;3322551]dawdle times, here You and called by name and the city you live too. The theme of the 4 goda@

K. if someone somewhere saying something, it doesn't give me the moral right to say the same thing. We are not personally acquainted, Affairs was not, the brotherhood did not drink, so I don't see where I gave You a reason to report me to any information in excess of that report myself. With HC.



Мимопроходил вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.01.2015, 01:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

[QUOTE="Мимопроходил;3333311"]We are not personally acquainted, Affairs was not, the brotherhood did not drink, so I don't see where I gave You a reason to report me to any information in excess of that report I Sam@
About the city in which You live I have read here on the forum. I forget about it?



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.01.2015, 01:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру
 
Регистрация: 22.12.2008
Сообщений: 1,714
Спасибо: 2,990
Поблагодарили 2,459 раз(а) в 639 сообщениях
Репутация: 4794
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Кирилл Сызранский Посмотреть сообщение
About the city in which You live I have read here on the forum. I forget about it?
You do not seek to repeat. About the city, the name and stuff (I don't know what You more about me read You all will repeat?) Remember Your legal right. All that is needed, I will tell about myself, my perfectly legitimate requirement.



Мимопроходил вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ


Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход

Похожие темы
Тема Автор Разделы Ответов Последние сообщения
Publish transcripts visions of Philip K. Dick Тютчев Chatter 0 03.05.2010 03:55
Exhibition sovriska sold in one day: Peter Anton Gallery Ralph Shriver Seriy Exhibitions and events 0 15.03.2010 15:16
Peter Dick (1939-2002) - graphic artist and master of pastel Jasmin Artists, artworks, art history 14 18.07.2009 19:06
Exhibition Peter Bronfin natalia-manevich Exhibitions and events 0 15.06.2009 15:41
Painting artist Dick SHOT Costs, valuation, attribution 0 19.02.2009 23:21




Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 10:31.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot