|
|||||||
| Exhibitions and events Share experiences and exchange opinions about all the events in the art world. |
![]() |
|
|
Опции темы | Опции просмотра |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #31 | ||
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Цитата:
Added after 3 minutes Цитата:
He was born in the USSR in Rostov-on-Don, Russia has citizenship and lives in the Czech Republic. Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 25.09.2010 в 21:09. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
||
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение: | Самвел (25.09.2010) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #32 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 27.08.2008
Адрес: Москва-Шуши.
Сообщений: 4,525
Спасибо: 4,922
Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Репутация: 10306
|
Do you think that it is easy to live when you send an anathema, it is very difficult. To be free, it's very very tyazhelo.Eto part it seems that freedom is very easy. Give up your freedom, and you will have fewer problems than less freedom, the less problems. Personally, I do not quite like what he does (although something I liked, not in this series), or I'm not to understand, there's nothing in my Bible zazornogo.V there is one thing I do not remember where, and maybe even did not understand the meaning of (Even the poor do not change) can have Avdei this is the case. I think that the artist must go through. I remembered a quote from the movie bluff. Bluffing, bluffing until the end.
Последний раз редактировалось Самвел; 25.09.2010 в 21:30. |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #33 |
|
Старожил
Регистрация: 21.05.2010
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 581
Спасибо: 1,107
Поблагодарили 1,117 раз(а) в 392 сообщениях
Репутация: 2259
|
I did not think it was the series he created, wanting to create for itself some kind of fame as a martyr. Excellent series by the way, maybe even brilliant. Now showed his wife and son, actual art, they are not interested about Ter-Oganyan never heard pure experiment. Not saying a word, said: great picture.
|
|
|
|
| Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо kr555 за это полезное сообщение: | Wladzislaw (26.09.2010), Евгений (01.10.2010) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #34 | |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 22.02.2010
Адрес: Ереван
Сообщений: 205
Спасибо: 576
Поблагодарили 590 раз(а) в 135 сообщениях
Репутация: 1181
|
Цитата:
And I used the word ethnogenesis, but not citizenship.
__________________
http://forum.artinvestment.ru/album.php?u=41371 |
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Nara за это полезное сообщение: | spigo (25.09.2010) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #35 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
You have instilled the phrase about "the shame of the republic."
Added after 2 minutes Of course great. The very idea shows an abstract picture with an explanation about "hate speech" is excellent, the series itself, remarkable. Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 25.09.2010 в 22:45. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #36 | |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 22.02.2010
Адрес: Ереван
Сообщений: 205
Спасибо: 576
Поблагодарили 590 раз(а) в 135 сообщениях
Репутация: 1181
|
Цитата:
For a more graphic explanation want to talk about custom once prevailed in cinemas Armenia: applaud, if in the credits of the film was listed Armenian surname. Without regard to nationality or place of residence. So see?
__________________
http://forum.artinvestment.ru/album.php?u=41371 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #37 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Nara, so I understood everything, I realized ...
You want to say that the Armenian Levon Ter-Oganyan their creativity disgrace Armenians. You said it, I realized it. Added after 2 minutes Incidentally, the film was a professor and Khachikyan Rubik-jan Khachikyan. Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 25.09.2010 в 22:56. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #38 | |
|
Местный
Регистрация: 22.02.2010
Адрес: Ереван
Сообщений: 205
Спасибо: 576
Поблагодарили 590 раз(а) в 135 сообщениях
Репутация: 1181
|
Цитата:
__________________
http://forum.artinvestment.ru/album.php?u=41371 |
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Nara за это полезное сообщение: | Евгений (01.10.2010) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #39 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Open letter to participants of the exhibition at the Louvre.
OPEN LETTER Yuri Albert, Andrew monastery, Igor Makarevich, Vitaly Komar, Vadim Zakharov, Yuri Leiderman, Valery Koshlyakov. And all the other exhibitors. Dear friends! Yesterday I learned that my works are not allowed to leave Russia. And then he got the e-mail from a gallery Gelman with a proposal to resolve the situation as follows: type in Paris and put other works from this series that have not been banned for export, so as not to strain relations between the French and Russian partners. Without stopping to think, I agreed. And today I read in a magazine Gelman that you were in my support readily to boycott the exhibition, as well as comments Marat that the situation is resolved satisfactorily, and none of this is no longer needed. I was very touched by your support. Today the whole day thinking about it. And he came to the conclusion that somehow all-too-cleverly leaves. I had a great pushing the press and now I can safely remove the cream. Actually, my agreement to resolve the situation by printing prints, it is convenient to all. I imagined how the Russian ambassador to the smiles will open this exhibition in Paris, depicting that all is normal. Lately I am in constant telephone contact with Oleg Mavromatti, who is now a Russian passport was not extended to Bulgaria and threatened extradition to Russia. The situation there is very serious. I thought about what really turns ugly. My situation is similar to the situation of Mauritius. But if my work can be left in Moscow and print new ones in Paris, then print the new Mavromatti in New York, placing the old prison, just can not. So I decided to abandon this ingenious invention with prints. I wrote Gelman its refusal to decide the matter in such manner. I want this refusal to draw attention to the situation between culture and power in our country. And more specifically - to sharpen this absurd conflict. Because of my work, actually, and were created for that very clearly showed the idiocy of idiots. In short, I decided to demand that my works have been brought from Moscow. And to produce the second requirement - to extend the Russian Oleg Mavromatti passport. The situation with Oleg is not comparable to mine, in general, funny story. Without addressing these, it is quite realistic, in my opinion, the requirements, I refuse to participate in the exhibition It seems to me that the Louvre - it is a good lever. If the eight press in Paris, Ministry of Culture can be shaken so moved. We are constantly confronted with similar problems when it's too late - when Erofeev already tried, but Mavromatii already was illegal. I know it myself. And we always put the understated "realistic" problem. And when it becomes "normal", we quickly forget about it. In this exhibition at the Louvre does not solve any serious issues of art. It is simply a demonstration of how everything is great with modern art. Actually, it is strongly wants to refute. I think that a boycott of the exhibition - is a case to be adequately perceived and artists, and the general public in Russia. We can demonstrate their attitude to the whole of the monstrous garbage that is happening here. It would be very nice if you support me, even after this psevdorazresheniya conflict. Of course, I understand what his gesture force you to new reactions. But nothing, in fact, has not changed. Regards, Avdyei Ter-Oganyan. Added after 8 minutes 40 minutes Artists express solidarity with Ter-Oganyan. Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 26.09.2010 в 18:26. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
|
|
|
| Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение: |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #40 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 10.08.2008
Адрес: Russia, $ochi
Сообщений: 5,666
Спасибо: 1,397
Поблагодарили 6,209 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1
Репутация: 9995
|
Russian officials have agreed to put on an exhibition in the Louvre by the artist Avdei Ter-Oganyan a series of "radical abstraction," reported Agence France-Presse, citing the press service of the Paris museum.
As noted in the press-service, having learned of the ban on the export of works, the Louvre began negotiations with Russia to achieve its repeal. Now the museum says that negotiations are still ongoing, but we can say that the exhibition "Russian counterpoint" will be presented to all declared artists. (Lenta.Ru) |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Похожие темы
|
||||
| Тема | Автор | Разделы | Ответов | Последние сообщения |
| At the Pushkin Museum will be exhibited paintings from the collection of the National Gallery of Armenia | luka77 | Exhibitions and events | 0 | 12.06.2010 03:02 |
| Ultraviolet allowed scientists to see the frescoes by Giotto | Евгений | Appraisal | 0 | 08.03.2010 19:15 |
| Photos from Fair FIAC, Cour Carrée du Louvre (Square Courtyard of the Louvre, Paris) | Glasha | In pictures | 20 | 25.10.2009 13:44 |
| Association "Art or Death": Ter-Oganyan, Koshlyakov, Shabel'nikov and other | Vladimir | In pictures | 6 | 19.10.2009 21:13 |