Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Auctions
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Auctions Discuss art auctions.

Ответ
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch Посмотреть сообщение
I think a normal person, how-ever versed in the art, can not name one favorite piece, or one's favorite artist.
But you can pick one thing, the most concrete product of the author.

The same Cezanne, for example.



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (05.02.2012), I-V (04.02.2012), iside (04.02.2012), Pavel (05.02.2012), zarajara (05.02.2012), Вивьен (05.02.2012)
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру
 
Аватар для iside
 
Регистрация: 06.07.2009
Адрес: Другая Планета
Сообщений: 1,119
Спасибо: 3,965
Поблагодарили 3,149 раз(а) в 834 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 31
Репутация: 6318
По умолчанию

IV, probably better to open a separate topic of works of art that they produce a strong desire to have .
Something like this.
And agree they do not necessarily have to be at the peak of world recognition, and not even in the top 100.
But then draw something.
__________________
Per aspera ad astra



iside вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (04.02.2012), uriart (05.02.2012), Артём (06.02.2012)
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру
 
Аватар для I-V
 
Регистрация: 29.08.2010
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 1,674
Спасибо: 8,645
Поблагодарили 3,911 раз(а) в 1,159 сообщениях
Репутация: 7826
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от iside; 1958721"
IV, probably better to open a separate subject of works of art, which cause a strong desire to possess them . Something like this . And agree they do not necessarily have to be at the peak of world recognition , and not even in the top 100. But then draw something.
And somewhere there is a similar forum.


Цитата:
Сообщение от iside; 1958671"
a simple question, defined itself by surprise .
Joke would you like? A simple question !



I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру
 
Аватар для iside
 
Регистрация: 06.07.2009
Адрес: Другая Планета
Сообщений: 1,119
Спасибо: 3,965
Поблагодарили 3,149 раз(а) в 834 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 31
Репутация: 6318
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от IV; 1958731"
And somewhere there is a similar forum.
Frankly, I do not remember this , but it may have.
Цитата:
Сообщение от IV; 1958731"
joke you like? A simple question !
IV, I looked at it from their positions , from what I personally have to listen to questions from the simple customers or visitors to the gallery, or on some meetings, there is sometimes a hair stand on end. <! - ~ 11 ~ -> And yes, this question may sound easily . It is strange that it has no one asked me . Therefore we must think and prepare a public response : <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

And for myself, I think the question difficult , and even to some extent responsible , of course.
__________________
Per aspera ad astra




Последний раз редактировалось iside; 04.02.2012 в 23:22. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
iside вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (05.02.2012), Pavel (05.02.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (05.02.2012)
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от iside Посмотреть сообщение
I honestly do not remember this, but it may have.
that we touch. [/COLOR][/B][/URL]



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
iside (04.02.2012)
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру
 
Аватар для fabosch
 
Регистрация: 06.04.2010
Адрес: Санкт-Петербург
Сообщений: 1,283
Спасибо: 3,923
Поблагодарили 4,953 раз(а) в 992 сообщениях
Репутация: 9945
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от iside Посмотреть сообщение
I spoke not about the favorite , and that causes a strong desire to possess
Somehow I do not catch the difference .


Цитата:
Сообщение от iside Посмотреть сообщение
You say : fabosch, for all your services , select any artwork and favorite way to you in the house is a week . And you answer : Yes, how dare you suggest this to me , a man versed in the art , I can not be a favorite of the work and not have a favorite artist !
Of course some will choose . Simply , it is not the most loved and will be one of my favorite ...

Actually , my thought is that there is the best artist and there is the very best works of art. And if someone such claims , then he is not well aware of other artists and other works. When I expressed this thought too harsh - I beg your pardon

Added after 3 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
But it is possible to choose one thing, the most concrete product of the author.

The same Cezanne, for example.

Not every author.
Moreover, most of my favorite artists, I could not do it.
In particular, too, and Cezanne.




Последний раз редактировалось fabosch; 04.02.2012 в 23:33. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
fabosch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (05.02.2012), Вивьен (05.02.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (05.02.2012)
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру
 
Аватар для iside
 
Регистрация: 06.07.2009
Адрес: Другая Планета
Сообщений: 1,119
Спасибо: 3,965
Поблагодарили 3,149 раз(а) в 834 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 31
Репутация: 6318
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch; 1958831 '
Actually , my thought is that there is the best artist and there is the very best works of art. And if someone such claims , then he is not well aware of other artists , and other works .
Yes , I think you 're right. But this statement does not mean that I or someone else can not put myself to one product superior to others , without claiming to global dominance of personal preference. I just may be located in the greater synthons with this picture than you are, what does this mean? Nothing is private and it's inexplicable , but it can be.
Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch; 1958831"
Somehow I do not catch the difference .
And here I looked at that issue pictures that we touch - is not something that a strong desire to have them . And even more so there is a difference between the touch and favorite, is not it? <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
__________________
Per aspera ad astra



iside вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо iside за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (05.02.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (05.02.2012)
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Courtauld Institute of Art, "Card Players" [/QUOTE]

There seems to be repeated later years 1890-95.
No?

Added after 50 seconds
Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch Посмотреть сообщение
In particular and Cezanne as well.
Ha, it just might Cezanne As in my case, but here I can pick things out of his very thing.

Added after 2 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от "fabosch; 1958831 '
Actually, my thought is that there is the best artist and there is the very best works of art.
I now agree with this too, yes.




Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 04.02.2012 в 23:54. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (05.02.2012)
Старый 04.02.2012, 23:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Гуру
 
Аватар для fabosch
 
Регистрация: 06.04.2010
Адрес: Санкт-Петербург
Сообщений: 1,283
Спасибо: 3,923
Поблагодарили 4,953 раз(а) в 992 сообщениях
Репутация: 9945
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от iside Посмотреть сообщение
 And even more so there is a difference between the touch and favorite, is not it? <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
Apparently I have something wrong in the emotional sphere , because I still do not see any difference . <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

If touched, why not your favorite ?
And what are your favorite , if not touched ?

However, I think it's more than a linguistic delights than semantic

Added after 4 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
Ha, it just might Cezanne As in my case , but here I can pick things out of his very thing.
If this is not a " players card" , then what ?

No , well, if with a knife to her throat pristanut (as iside <! - ~ 1 ~ ->) , too, of course , will choose , but on their own is still difficult.
Maybe even a consequence of features of nature




Последний раз редактировалось fabosch; 05.02.2012 в 00:03. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
fabosch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
iside (05.02.2012), Вивьен (05.02.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (05.02.2012)
Старый 05.02.2012, 00:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру
 
Аватар для Кирилл Сызранский
 
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch Посмотреть сообщение
If this is not a "players card", then what?
So many players ...
<! - ~ 1 ~ ->

I'm here, please:
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 478PX-~1.JPG
Просмотров: 78
Размер:	91.7 Кб
ID:	1519172  



Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Eriksson (05.02.2012), fabosch (05.02.2012), I-V (05.02.2012), Pavel (05.02.2012)
Ответ


Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход

Похожие темы
Тема Автор Разделы Ответов Последние сообщения
Paul Cezanne was born on January 19 Santa Chatter 1 19.01.2012 03:38
Sweets at 4,5 million, Coca-Cola 35.4 million and soup for 50 million. fross Auctions 2 10.11.2010 23:03
Such different Van Gogh, Gauguin and Cezanne Жар-птица Art Kaleidoscope 0 27.04.2009 20:32
Give us a million!! Meister Exhibitions and events 35 17.11.2008 13:57
how to invest $ million Artdealer Investing in Art 24 13.06.2008 13:00




Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 03:27.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot