|
|||||||
| Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution. |
![]() |
|
|
Опции темы | Опции просмотра |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #21 |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Actually, as I noted, to ask questions on our forum useful.
Here's yesterday: And today: > > >
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение: | zerr (01.08.2011) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #23 | ||
|
Бывалый
Регистрация: 14.01.2010
Сообщений: 294
Спасибо: 397
Поблагодарили 407 раз(а) в 145 сообщениях
Репутация: 845
|
Цитата:
You are right, the picture is a little more, I have a line of American inchah, approximately translated size in inches, for a mistake I apologize. Added after 39 minutes Цитата:
If you are offended by something I did not immediately posted the information , it is only to hear the impression of experts on this work, without diverting their attention to the secondary. You would first have gone on the subject, as usual, on all sorts of sharp remarks , it turns out funny sometimes ( as for the other ). Последний раз редактировалось Мира; 24.07.2011 в 22:18. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
||
|
|
|
| Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Мира за это полезное сообщение: | Kaffsky (24.07.2011), Игорь Гурьев (25.07.2011) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #24 | ||
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Цитата:
Peace, I have a lot in our reading between the lines. Цитата:
So my question to the dating of this work, this attribution can only strengthened . I was even flattered that my skepticism about this thing kaktalogom confirmed . I znaeteli , kaktalogam bezzagovorochno not trust them a lot of errors , misprints , inaccuracies, and , alas, even willful some things. Ya I confess , I know how auctions can sometimes something in the description of the lot ektsentirovat , something to give in passing , passing. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #25 | |
|
Бывалый
Регистрация: 14.01.2010
Сообщений: 294
Спасибо: 397
Поблагодарили 407 раз(а) в 145 сообщениях
Репутация: 845
|
Цитата:
If you think that not "above" , then consider that the " lower". |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #26 | |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
No, above, I wrote.
Added after 4 minutes Цитата:
Peace, and why you created it at all? Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 24.07.2011 в 22:39. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #27 | |
|
Бывалый
Регистрация: 14.01.2010
Сообщений: 294
Спасибо: 397
Поблагодарили 407 раз(а) в 145 сообщениях
Репутация: 845
|
Цитата:
They took me to clean water. I replied, putting his hand on the Bible: Left Moscow with his parents 30 years ago, I live in New York. Married. My husband - an American. My grandmother was born in Odessa her husband, a lifetime collecting everything Russian Samovar on to Burliuk. Folder with pictures and a couple of us stayed Burliuks after the death of her third husband. Bother you more pictures I will not. Almost every person, esteemed Cyril, can in some way to expose: lies, tricks or silly vanity. We all have weaknesses and skeletons in the closet (speaking to you as a professional with 10 years experience in the criminal courts of the H-York), but we need to wait time, take a closer look, check out the clues and really hit the spot, if you do this for some therefore necessary. Why it took you to spend time exposing my humble person - do not ask, because it still will not say. |
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Мира за это полезное сообщение: | Игорь Гурьев (25.07.2011) |
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #28 | ||
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Цитата:
I , Peace, you asked twice the same question . You have ignored these issues . So I've decided you any questions do not answer. >Цитата:
>
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #29 |
|
Бывалый
Регистрация: 14.01.2010
Сообщений: 294
Спасибо: 397
Поблагодарили 407 раз(а) в 145 сообщениях
Репутация: 845
|
"Apparently there and you learned not to answer questions."
What are you, "Answer immediately, look in your eyes." A dog for a walk, to feed those who will be? |
|
|
|
|
|
Язык оригинала: Русский #30 | |
|
Гуру
Регистрация: 26.07.2008
Адрес: РФ, Самара
Сообщений: 75,483
Спасибо: 27,931
Поблагодарили 55,366 раз(а) в 24,306 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Репутация: 102426
|
Цитата:
This is my first question was asked 23.07.2011, 17:31 GMT sp. Added after 2 minutes And this - yesterday, 24/07/2011 at 12:28 GMT sp. Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 25.07.2011 в 01:00. Причина: Добавлено сообщение |
|
|
|
|
| Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение: | filma (26.07.2011) |