Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Ответ
 
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.01.2011, 06:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Guest
 
Сообщений: n/a
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Oleg Nazarov; 1461091"
let's see what will OlegTsi
I apologize for the long wait for an answer to the question. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this wonderful holiday.

In fact the issue has nothing to add. You all spoke correctly - this work is, unfortunately, does not belong to the hand of David Burliuk. I think that instead of arguments why it would be interesting to hear the story of how and where it came from the current owner. FedotovAleksandr not share?



  Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (09.01.2011), vyadem (08.01.2011), Евгений (10.01.2011)
Старый 08.01.2011, 12:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру
 
Регистрация: 21.10.2009
Сообщений: 2,800
Спасибо: 3,659
Поблагодарили 4,895 раз(а) в 2,059 сообщениях
Репутация: 9054
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от "uriart Посмотреть сообщение
At Burliuk not seem at all

I have such "masterpieces" evoke associations with the guinea pig: no to the sea, nor to pigs has nothing to do!



Toinen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Toinen за это полезное сообщение:
ABC (13.01.2011), I-V (09.01.2011), luka77 (09.01.2011), uriart (09.01.2011), Евгений (10.01.2011), олег назаров (27.04.2011)
Старый 09.01.2011, 14:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру
 
Аватар для I-V
 
Регистрация: 29.08.2010
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 1,674
Спасибо: 8,645
Поблагодарили 3,911 раз(а) в 1,159 сообщениях
Репутация: 7826
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от "Toinen Посмотреть сообщение
I have such" masterpieces "evoke associations with the guinea pig: neither the sea nor the pigs to do with it!

And the fruits with the same speed!



I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (09.01.2011), Toinen (09.01.2011), Евгений (10.01.2011), олег назаров (27.04.2011)
Старый 09.01.2011, 17:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Новичок
 
Регистрация: 05.01.2011
Сообщений: 6
Спасибо: 4
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Репутация: 0
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от OlegTsi Посмотреть сообщение
I apologize for the long wait for an answer to the question. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this wonderful holiday.

In fact the issue has nothing to add. You all spoke correctly - this work is, unfortunately, does not belong to the hand of David Burliuk. I think that instead of arguments why it would be interesting to hear the story of how and where it came from the current owner. FedotovAleksandr not share?
Purchased at the Izmailovo Vernissage three years ago for a symbolic sum, this work saw the album "NO!" And Conformists samples of Soviet art 50 x 80-s page 91 author Vladimir Schorts, 50 * 70 is called the "City Borovsk"



ФедотовАлександр вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.01.2011, 18:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру
 
Аватар для I-V
 
Регистрация: 29.08.2010
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 1,674
Спасибо: 8,645
Поблагодарили 3,911 раз(а) в 1,159 сообщениях
Репутация: 7826
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от FedotovAleksandr Посмотреть сообщение
got on the Izmailovo Vernissage three years ago for a symbolic sum, this work saw the album" NO! "And Conformists samples of Soviet art 50 x 80-s page 91 author Vladimir Schorts, 50 * 70 is called the "City Borovsk"
I somehow do not understand: some craftsmen forged (for example softer copied) Shors, to marry Burliuk?




Последний раз редактировалось I-V; 09.01.2011 в 20:38.
I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.01.2011, 05:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Новичок
 
Регистрация: 05.01.2011
Сообщений: 6
Спасибо: 4
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Репутация: 0
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от Toinen Посмотреть сообщение
I have such "masterpieces" evoke associations with the guinea pig: neither the sea nor the pigs to do with it!
If you do not understand what was going on, so it's about money!

I do not understand? The cost of "Money" funny name, and work quite professional, aged slightly, with pretensions to the hand, DD Burliuk, but copied from the works of Schertsa.
 as the song "They will sew yard where the money Zine?"



ФедотовАлександр вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.01.2011, 07:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру
 
Регистрация: 04.06.2008
Сообщений: 14,663
Спасибо: 18,865
Поблагодарили 16,460 раз(а) в 4,507 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 271
Репутация: 32447
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от FedotovAleksandr Посмотреть сообщение
Uvazhaey Oleg, look at this job, your opinion is very interesting.
Цитата:
Сообщение от FedotovAleksandr; 1463751"
and the work is quite professional, aged slightly, with pretensions to the hand, DD Burliuk, but copied from the works of Schertsa.
Call all their names, "zalipuha, made fraudulent-hudozhnikami.Smysl show it here?, Why ask about attribution? if you are 100%sure that this is bullshit?



Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (10.01.2011), Toinen (10.01.2011), олег назаров (10.01.2011)
Старый 10.01.2011, 15:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Guest
 
Сообщений: n/a
По умолчанию

Цитата:
Сообщение от FedotovAleksandr; 1463751"
work quite professional, aged slightly, with pretensions to the hand, DD Burliuk, but copied from the works of Schertsa.

In his book "No" and conformists, indeed, an illustration of number 91 - is the work of Vladimir Shors City Borovsk. "1963, cardboard, tempera, 50 x 70 cm

If you compare the original and presented for discussion a picture with "pretensions to the hand" that can be seen significant differences, including the skill.
Those who forged this work under Burliuk lacked the imagination to create something new. That took, and rewrote the existing ones.

The main thing that would be later-no one said that this work Shors skopiiroval from work Burliuk ...

1 - Photo - Non-Shors, Non-Burliuk
2-Vladimir Shors, town Borovsk
3 - Skan with book
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 011[1].JPG
Просмотров: 236
Размер:	48.1 Кб
ID:	1090162   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: shortz2 001.jpg
Просмотров: 285
Размер:	262.6 Кб
ID:	1090172   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: shortz2a 001.jpg
Просмотров: 251
Размер:	393.2 Кб
ID:	1090192  



  Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (10.01.2011), Grigory (11.01.2011), I-V (10.01.2011), kr555 (10.01.2011), Tana (10.01.2011), Евгений (10.01.2011)
Старый 10.01.2011, 18:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру
 
Аватар для I-V
 
Регистрация: 29.08.2010
Адрес: Москва
Сообщений: 1,674
Спасибо: 8,645
Поблагодарили 3,911 раз(а) в 1,159 сообщениях
Репутация: 7826
По умолчанию

Thank you!
Shors wonderful picture ...


FedotovAleksandr, in vain You: Schorts, Scherts ...
before you write, would manage, if you're not sure.
Assume there is no record, but the Internet is at your fingertips?
Or do you do it on purpose?




Последний раз редактировалось I-V; 10.01.2011 в 18:25.
I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (10.01.2011), олег назаров (11.01.2011)
Старый 05.09.2013, 13:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Banned
 
Регистрация: 27.03.2013
Сообщений: 9
Спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1
Репутация: 0
По умолчанию

Konstantin, Hello, Konstantin.
Can you give me contact an expert Yuly Rybakov, buy paintings, refer to the expert.
Thank you.



Тим72 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ


Ваши права в разделе
Вы не можете создавать новые темы
Вы не можете отвечать в темах
Вы не можете прикреплять вложения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения

BB коды Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] код Вкл.
HTML код Выкл.

Быстрый переход

Похожие темы
Тема Автор Разделы Ответов Последние сообщения
David Burliuk Wladzislaw Ukrainian artists 4 26.04.2011 22:57
Burliuk Сергеич Investing in Art 72 11.11.2010 19:20
Продам: DD Burliuk Samvel Sell 12 28.09.2009 11:22
Abstract Burliuk Сергеич Appraisal 8 02.04.2009 14:59
Продам: Burliuk патриот Sell 6 15.02.2009 19:12




Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 05:49.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Перевод: zCarot