Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.11.2009, 14:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Местный

Поблагодарили 139 раз(а) в 53 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Allena Посмотреть сообщение
15 years ago I first saw the stunning black and white photo of Alexander Viktorov. After some time after the first viewing (and in that time I had a period when I had every day, has watched a lot of photographs), I suddenly remembered one frame - and I was ready to bet on anything that I saw him in color. He remembered everything - composition, drawing, emotion, drama, all the details ... But I remembered his color! And it was black and white. So photographer took this work is absolutely authentic, and it seems to me now, my perception of black and white print completely coincided with the state, as if I had seen it all not in the picture, but in reality ... Well, again a long-winded, sorry.
I also had a similar incident with one of my first photographs - many facets of reality 8. First when I made this picture ... to say that I jumped to the ceiling ... to say nothing. But when passions subsided ... I started to remember ... where I saw the skull with this picture? I rummaged through the house the entire library ... all upside down ... nothing ... one hope remained that I saw this skull on the cover of "Faust" I rushed to check again ... but there was a completely different skull .. . I have only a few days to realize ... that the image of the skull was in my mind ...

Galyona вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Galyona за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (26.11.2009), BAGIRA (28.04.2010)