Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.05.2013, 23:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,555 раз(а) в 807 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2607631"
1. Many of my articles in the network, but only since there were electronic versions of some publications. You can type in search Zara Ter-Akopian (I sign for her husband, that those on art, not to be confused with those of psychology). However, lately I write rarely, only about friends, once.
Scan the old ones? Yes, not all, but some have, efficient idea, maybe I will. Maybe I will lay out here is that in Russian.
We look forward to your articles straight since 1982.
Articles on a possible "Summerhouse". I think that there they would find an audience among your admirers.

Added after 5 minutes
Цитата:
2. I explained that I edit posts because you have to change the keyboard. And why should you in your posts are adding new pieces?
I accepted your explanation. (Sometimes it is easier to agree than to explain why the "no").
"Adding new pieces" - a positive effect, but quickly corrected, because he said, stupid or wrong - it somehow, you know ... not really.

Added after 17 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
Rude I call "do not write because I do not know," I know, do not have the habit of writing about what I do not understand, or to stipulate that they say do not know.
Thanks Administration Forum! My deleted message restored (see below). Boorish it or not - it's public forum.

Added after 21 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от U_Z; 2606331"
zarajara, you can not ask to speak to this topic, because you do not understand my question. Thanks in advance!
Dear Lord! Forced to remove images of works, as "3. Theme went beyond the discussion of your pictures (by the way, thanks in part to me) ...". I hope that it will calm and participating in the forum for it will no longer be subjects for discussion. (By the way, she did not understand that they have discussed the work of the album, not mine.'s Just that I was interested in the manner of one of the artists. Though, I admit, some of the items I have purchased with pleasure <! - ~ 1 ~ - >!).

Цитата:
3. Topic moved beyond the discussion of your pictures (by the way, thanks in part to me), because my message is not addressed only to you, and even though they are your subject, I also do not wonder you like them or not.
Strong <! - ~ 7 ~ ->! There are no words! Just a gem! He took a pencil! <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Anyone who agrees with item number 3 posts zarajara spasibki please put it in the message number 39.

Thank you for adequate discussion of the Forum! For its part, the subject is closed.

Последний раз редактировалось U_Z; 21.05.2013 в 00:36. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
U_Z вне форума   Ответить с цитированием