Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.09.2009, 13:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #73
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
The theme of distrust of the Internet and this skirmish confirms that the reasons are. These forums are sensitive, so to say about this: the creators and the guests and participants may appear incognito, adopted its own rules. And there is someone who "with a knife to her throat" requires - "Call !"... Nobody has to prove ... What is this?
    Everything is forgotten, probably arose from an occasion for skirmishes. Look at positions 47 and 48 - from there it all started. I do not like to get personal - uncultured, gentlemen. Laugh at the poor construction worker, virtually the entire crowd to kick his legs ....
    Some private traders forum joyfully ran from subject to subject, as soon as there is an opportunity to attack a group of my person. Flatter, flatter, gentlemen! If I write something on the case, for example, "2 x 2=4" as soon as there is the chorus wishing to correct. I already knew that from some of the opponents never not get the recognition, which would be useful and correct information and write. Nothing, not scary. Do not stammer.

But it is good to know the significance of his guests - a group of adults begins in the night to write. And once more to write, look for the appropriate citations to the network, move my message to other topics. Solid grandfather of Izralya for me immediately registered on the forum (September 4, 2009 ).... Nice, thank you, thank you very much! Amuse me pride.

But I am not proud, I know a real good price - as the lower and upper limit of its. I therefore propose to complete the virtual stoning and return to a discussion of the topic. Believe me, there too I know much more than art: ten years of computer training and advertising impact.

Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием