Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.12.2008, 19:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
Eugene, no, most Answered theme: the first 2 are devoted to a bitter debate about social realism, the third otvechaemosti started well, but again fell into the discussion of social realism thanks to some active players, then 2.3 theme neutral, then Again two topics on the Ukrainian artists, one more devoted to cursing each other, etc. And where we ask the normal discussion? Even investment any more or less normal there.
a simple, where I criticized the non-conformists, and? You offer me all the topics on labels distribute? thanks. and all the themes that I try to open very quickly get lost in the flow fact about the Soviet and Ukrainian art of what I wrote above, and, without any negative background, but, finding that, friendly Samvel immediately zazhazhdal me banned
It costs a forum, a forum where any chelovek.mozhet register, and carry all sorts of nonsense, then the administrator can remove it, but again this has not happened yet, everything in this forum.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 8 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от Allena Посмотреть сообщение
Good, Gala, thanks!
Samvel, simple middle-aged woman momentary inclination to melodrama, to the beautiful words!
If one person wants to understand the other, he'll understand. If you do not want to understand something ... can see that we then welded. Love unites: how, for example, supporters raised your sincere love and passion for creativity Otroshchenko (for which you, by the way, a special thank you)! Hatred kills the man himself, and his relationship with the outside world.
Asks the question: it is necessary?
There is to me absolutely no need, just when I want to give a peaceful board, the type to forgive everyone and everything, then be taken into account, and her opinion. I can not praise her response, not vice versa, she was really complicated person.

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием