Тема: Help assess icon
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.05.2010, 15:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
Сообщение от curious Посмотреть сообщение
..... For the consecration of the image in the Orthodox Church must respect the canons for writing ICON ....

My cousin more than 25 years is an icon painter. He writes as new icons, and restores old. He told me once explained that such an icon with the official point of view of modern Russian Orthodox Church.

As has been rightly said a moment ago, that the image became an icon - it should be bless. But not every image can be consecrated in the church. Hallowed be only an image (regardless of the method of their execution), satisfying official church canons . All versions of the images are distributed among the painters in the form of so-called formulations. Samples in words - it is black and white graphic image of the contours of the icon. The icon painter must to take an official copy could , all of his freedom lies in choosing colors from the specified list. If I'm not mistaken, are prohibited from using green .*

That is, the icon painter paints a picture outline as a child paints a picture-coloring. My brother showed me a book - a collection of official formulations. Any other image, as if it might be done with talent, can not be considered an icon of the church.

If this thread is made based on the formulations and lit - it is an icon. If not - it's just an odd job from a tree. In his text, I do not discuss the quality of artistic execution shown carving.

It seems to me that the price for this type of work varies from 2-3 thousand to 5 thousand rubles. Unless, of course, this does not work super-well-known woodcarver. But will this talented carver and spend time on such work? This thread is not too complicated and no doubt fresh. It can be seen on the net, nepotemnevshemu tree. Do not be surprised if voproschayuschy to it and cut out.

* Strangely, the Patriarch of the Russian flag is green.

Последний раз редактировалось Черномашенцев Владимир; 11.05.2010 в 16:04.
Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (11.05.2010)