Тема: Funeral Moscow
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.09.2009, 20:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Oleg Tsalabenok, executive director of "SEC Power Systems»:

"We are in a difficult situation with the former mansion of Lieutenant Polivanov. The lease on the mansion we concluded with the Heritage Committee, and I can not tell their employees not one bad word - of course, at first we had some friction. We, for example, urged that no one needs inactive furnace XIX century, which only took place. The architects explained that in them the spirit of the authenticity of the monument. We agreed. Heritage Committee as the owners were interested in the fact that this ruinirovannogo buildings make an interesting urban object.

I am myself a former official and I know firsthand about the problems associated with the harmonization of the various instances. with the officials I have always had a short conversation - I know that if I refuse, then two days later, I'll do so, that would agree with me, and without any tricks: in this case I drew the administrative resource, complained a higher authority, and insisted upon it. But even powerful resource proved to be powerless in the situation with the house Polivanov. When we started the restoration of the building, strange things began to happen: first came to us people from the nearest ATM and accused us of that, "at the Chess Federation chess disappeared from ivory. Then we received a claim for "recognition of our lease null and void". Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court decision on the recognition of our treaty invalid canceled, however we still evicted. In private conversation I was told: «You forget about that house. There are big people ». We are not going to give up: in the end, we have spent on the restoration of 191,5 million rubles. I know in this house every nail, every scratch on a log. We restored everything there: the wooden remains of wood, tiles and plasterwork restored to original drawings, even though he was tempted to replace the wooden columns of plastic.

We were evicted from the building three months ago, but it was thrown at the banks, the glass in the web. In winter it just fall apart. The restoration of this city - it is funny but ungrateful. Our people tend to care attitude to foreign ownership - we say, planted special plastic holders for the wheels of office chairs that they are not scratched parquet. And what happened? Even my staff, who were sitting in our office in the cash lane, took out those stands and scratched parquet.

B. Gnezdnikovsky lane., 3 /5, p. 2
It was: the building of the police station (XVII century.)
After: residential complex "Respect"
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Б. Гнездиковский пер., 3-5, стр. 2.jpg
Просмотров: 436
Размер:	10.9 Кб
ID:	393786   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Б. Гнездиковский пер., 3-5, стр. 2..jpg
Просмотров: 444
Размер:	9.6 Кб
ID:	393806  

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 14 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (17.09.2009), hanzen (12.09.2009), Jasmin (10.09.2009), K-Maler (10.09.2009), Mark (09.10.2009), Nedogonov (11.09.2009), OTROK NIKODIM (27.12.2009), Pavel (10.09.2009), Santa (04.07.2011), sur (24.07.2010), Tana (11.09.2009), Вивьен (11.09.2009), Пелагея Ларина (04.07.2011), Ухтомский (10.09.2009)