Тема: Funeral Moscow
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.09.2009, 20:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Eugene Asse, professor MArchI, architect:

"When it comes to how to save or destroy the monument, even the most advanced architect will try to persuade themselves that does everything well - because the house will still break, but order already in their hands, and big money. Where to rush? The architect makes his living that designs what he is asked. I am faced with a similar dilemma: I offered to design a settlement, for which he had built to destroy the old park and estate. I refused to do this job, although she offered few hundred thousand dollars. But for me there is a sin: the construction of an office building on Chistoprudny Boulevard next to the theater of the "Contemporary" I was forced to recreate the building of the XIX century. This item has been registered in the protocol of the expert council, and had to make concessions. Although the reconstruction of old buildings, I believe deeply immoral thing - this reanimation of corpses. I tried to do a little blood. However, any architect in my position would say the same thing. The house was built of brick, can not be built from concrete: there are other slopes, the other spans.

Architects are a caste of untouchables. The professional community is practically not expressed on the subject of what is happening, and public control over the architecture, no no. City residents dutifully ate what they offer and the fact that it is now part of citizens outraged General Plan, is surprising: no one understand this plan is not in condition. Being quite radical architect, I understand that people have different tastes and it makes no sense to promote the religion of voodoo in the Orthodox community. Cordially hated me Caricyno enjoyed success with the public. Luzhkov - the perfect chuvstvilische taste of the masses. This taste for me - a dark history ".

Ostozhenka, 16
It was: the house, the birthplace of the philosopher Vladimir Solovyov
So: the new building of the Moscow House of Photography
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Остоженка, 16.jpg
Просмотров: 434
Размер:	10.0 Кб
ID:	393616   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Остоженка, 16..jpg
Просмотров: 400
Размер:	13.0 Кб
ID:	393626  

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 11 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (17.09.2009), Mark (09.10.2009), Nedogonov (11.09.2009), OTROK NIKODIM (27.12.2009), Santa (04.07.2011), sur (24.07.2010), Tana (11.09.2009), Людмила Иларт (29.09.2009), Маруся (10.09.2009), Пелагея Ларина (04.07.2011), Ухтомский (10.09.2009)