Тема: Help assess icon
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 13.05.2010, 01:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 326 раз(а) в 132 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от reriks Посмотреть сообщение
to sazheleniyu cut is not me but the master would be offended by such an assessment ... But the statement addressed to me from the (curious): someone decided earabotat on foreign labor and the need to understand though, is that prodaesh think not justified and even insulting because I did not specify where this product is sold ..... ..
The longer, the less I understand - why you ran to the forum.
It is difficult to understand and your logic. You are offended by my comments only (exclusively) in connection with the fact that not going to sell provided you (and not someone else) wood carving.
And how about?
I have long held back, but you own me a free hand.
You seriously believe that the images in the thread woman with a puffy face (as if after a drinking binge) - this is the Mother of God?
And God forbid your rezbach offended at the fact that he has no idea about the anatomy? Maybe he did not know that sculpture should be preceded by a class picture. From nature. So it's not the fault of members of the forum.
I say nothing about the image of who is meant as Jesus Christ in its infancy.
You may even believe that the Church will consecrate this outrage and insult the feelings of believers.
And would not sell as going. This is a disgrace disguised as an icon.
In Izmailovo you way. There are zaezhie foreigners. Amenable to chudinku. Without the notion of art. And the nouveau riche small scale. Your product - for them. Another gilding - go faster than he did. Not everyone understands that not all gold that glitters.
And here are a few other place.

If at all that you have to say thanks for being the topic of iconography.
And the rest - a complete blame you.

P.S. In the sell (promoted) product is necessary to understand.
As a government supplier said this based on his years of experience.

Последний раз редактировалось Любознательный; 13.05.2010 в 01:13.
Любознательный вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Любознательный за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (13.05.2010)