Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.08.2012, 02:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от Stanislavski; 2204051"
Wow!
Looked at the archive entitled "The universe through the eyes of artists." Unfortunately, unknown to me the personality, searching for images of highly relevant thoughts, took offense and left the forum. This theme is somewhat different.

If a very short ... The process of global development (evolution) has the property system, which are called natural principles. Living creatures, feeling these properties have adapted to live. In particular, it emerged and developed. Probably some sort of ancient civilization understand the relationships between natural principles and letters in the form of sounds, that is how I saw the letter codes are the properties of global development. Since the system of natural principles "zadublirovalas" letters and was named the alphabet. Different people have developed their own understanding of the system properties and their coding letters. From the letter-word-elements consist of the molecule, etc. I emphasize - told over compressed.

I could see this concept through the metaphor of speech legends and restored natural system principles with their code-letters. Due to the work I.S.Sventsitskoy for me to clarify the relationship between early Christianity and the cause of the Cyrillic alphabet. And most importantly I could see why and how was disfigured by ABC. The main work "The Evolution of Rights" forum can not show, but some concerns in relation to the themes in the essay, I show in my diary.

I believe that the alphabet, and each may have a natural principle, the relevant period.

If this talk about the images of the alphabet is completed, we will assume that modern images of but dull enumeration of letters, was not found.

Let's see how things are going with the principles of natural images.
As an example I showed in his essay "Images of the alphabet" (posted in the diary), my search for images of the principles of "observation", "Education" and "potential".

Fed, I have to say about the monogram, but tomorrow (now his eyes stick together)

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 17.08.2012 в 11:30. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием